It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker rebellion swells over vaccine mandate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Americans are impacting, correction, disturbing the status quo and walking off jobs in unprecedented numbers. We aren't hearing very much about it but BusinessInsurance.com says Near ly half of the roughly 10,000 employees at aircraft companies Textron Inc. and Spirit AeroSystems Inc. remain unvaccinated .

From article:
"A life-long Democrat, Adams said he would no longer vote for the party. "They'll never get another vote from me and I'm telling the workers here the same thing.""

"More legal clashes are likely over how companies decide requests for vaccination exemptions."

"Two Textron workers who requested religious exemptions told Reuters the company's human resources representatives quizzed them on the name of their church leaders and asked detailed questions about their faith.

Textron declined to respond to questions, but in a statement said it was obligated to comply with Mr. Biden's order and was taking steps to do so."

---

As you may of heard, American Airlines had several days of cancelled and delayed flights because of walk-offs in response to mandate deadline. Nov. Then, American Airlines delays vaccine mandate as Biden admin extends deadline!!! The deadline is now Jan. 4 - phew, those Holidays are worth a lot of $$$.

American Airlines delays vaccine mandate as Biden admin extends deadline

---

Video Boeing protests

----
And the lawsuits against the mandates are stacking up!

"Missouri was joined in the lawsuit by the Republican attorneys general of Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming. The office of Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller, a Democrat, also joined in the suit, along with several private, nonprofit and religious employers."

11 AGs file suit against Biden

Now, we must let the wheels of Justice grind...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

edit on 11/5/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

LOL, it's so transparent. He knows if he did this at the beginning of December, it would wreck the holidays massively, so he punts his authoritarian football a few weeks out, causing the next year to be total sh!t. At this point, I'd say it's impossible to not see this is all by design. Sure Joey will go down as the worst ever, and the democratic party will suffer over the next 4-6 years, but somewhere there is an end goal that will show this all going exactly as planned. I'll be damned if I know what that end goal is, I cannot even come up with a good theory based on the direction the left is driving this country down, but hopefully someone will spill the beans and offer an opportunity to stop this before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Not legal, PERIOD

Do let the incompetents in DC fool you. Mandatory experimental "vaccine or gene changing " can never be legal. Don't let them dumb you down.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, it's so transparent. He knows if he did this at the beginning of December, it would wreck the holidays massively, so he punts his authoritarian football a few weeks out, causing the next year to be total sh!t. At this point, I'd say it's impossible to not see this is all by design. Sure Joey will go down as the worst ever, and the democratic party will suffer over the next 4-6 years, but somewhere there is an end goal that will show this all going exactly as planned. I'll be damned if I know what that end goal is, I cannot even come up with a good theory based on the direction the left is driving this country down, but hopefully someone will spill the beans and offer an opportunity to stop this before it's too late.

Whatever the “end goal”, it includes all the world. Australia & New Zealand are experiencing what we can expect to go against. Where the heck is Thor when you need him!?!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"Two Textron workers who requested religious exemptions told Reuters the company's human resources representatives quizzed them on the name of their church leaders and asked detailed questions about their faith.

Way back when folks were coming to the New World for religious freedom, they were rebelling against the leaders of their own religion: Christianity. The point being, one can worship the same God, and believe many of the same things, but have differences of interpretation and consicence. "Free exercise thereof" is not just being able to practice a religion, but the freedom to practice your religion as your conscience demands.

For example, I have long resented and rejected those who would demand that I believe and practice my Christianity the exact same way that other Christians practice their Paulianity Christianity. I reject the premise that I must condemn homosexuality. I reject the premise that I must condemn astrology. And, likewise, I reject the premise that I must accept vaccinations.

It seems to me that in theory and in practice, these officials are attempting to dictate the premise of a person's faith and conscience according to their own premise, or someone else's, in direct violation of both the letter and spirit of the law.

No one has the right -- much less the wisdom or authority -- to judge or evaluate anyone's religion or practice thereof. No one has the right -- much less the wisdom or authority -- to dictate one's religion or conscience or practice thereof.

But of course, no one has the right to demand the equivalency of medical rape... and that's exactly what forced injections are.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The country as a whole should stop for a week and demand a stop to forced mask and vaccines by the government or private sector until everything is repealed.

They gave us social media we should point it at them.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

originally posted by: network dude

Whatever the “end goal”, it includes all the world. Australia & New Zealand are experiencing what we can expect to go against. Where the heck is Thor when you need him!?!

People joked about it here on ATS. There being a “vaccine” for racism. I think that is the end goal. Making things like “racism” a public health issue /pandemic. Then mandating a cure with mind altering drugs.
edit on 5-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The whole idea that we have to force everyone to be vaccinated or excommunicated from all society like the lepers of old gets even more ludicrous in light of the COVID pill Announcements. They're 90% effective treatments, so why are we doing this again?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Salt Lake City Mayor Declares Racism a Public Health Crisis

www.usnews.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's the PAX! We meant it for the best ...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'll be damned if I know what that end goal is, I cannot even come up with a good theory based on the direction the left is driving this country down, but hopefully someone will spill the beans and offer an opportunity to stop this before it's too late.
a reply to: network dude

Reading that statement made the potential scope of the breadth and depth of potential impact to the US economy this might have. We're talking about job losses of epic proportions affecting every business enterprise across the US. Electric companies, Rail Roads, Trucking companies, Pipeline operators, Airlines, the list is endless.

Talk about supply disruptions, we haven't seen anything yet. NYC closed 26 NYFD fire stations just a few days ago. I honestly cant quite wrap my mind around all this.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I am afraid this gives room to stack all levels of employment / government with liberal woke cult democrats.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There is going to be a real fight soon.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well, when you put it that way I have to hand it to you.

No one has made the case as good as this for people to not be judgmental and to tolerate those not like us as you just did. Jesus sure made it clear no one on Earth is worthy and therefor we all need to tend to us and quit looking for the speck in our neighbors eye.

Or as some say "you do you, I will do me!". I think you are one of those I am quoting . EVERYONE should take your post to heart Bo.... I am very impressed.

originally posted by: Boadicea

Way back when folks were coming to the New World for religious freedom, they were rebelling against the leaders of their own religion: Christianity. The point being, one can worship the same God, and believe many of the same things, but have differences of interpretation and consicence. "Free exercise thereof" is not just being able to practice a religion, but the freedom to practice your religion as your conscience demands.

For example, I have long resented and rejected those who would demand that I believe and practice my Christianity the exact same way that other Christians practice their Paulianity Christianity. I reject the premise that I must condemn homosexuality. I reject the premise that I must condemn astrology. And, likewise, I reject the premise that I must accept vaccinations.

It seems to me that in theory and in practice, these officials are attempting to dictate the premise of a person's faith and conscience according to their own premise, or someone else's, in direct violation of both the letter and spirit of the law.

No one has the right -- much less the wisdom or authority -- to judge or evaluate anyone's religion or practice thereof. No one has the right -- much less the wisdom or authority -- to dictate one's religion or conscience or practice thereof.

But of course, no one has the right to demand the equivalency of medical rape... and that's exactly what forced injections are.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you. But I can't take the credit... I just have the bestest and most awesomest teacher:

Jesus sure made it clear no one on Earth is worthy and therefor we all need to tend to us and quit looking for the speck in our neighbors eye.

edit on 5-11-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You can tell which way the political winds are blowing when the governor of Kansas, a pretty lockstep Democrat up until now, speaks out today against the mandate and vows to seek a resolution in the state against it.

For her to speak out in any way at all is huge given how she's behaved on all things COVID thus far.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I got excited when I saw a campaign come through my email called "Walk off Wednesday ". Before I opened it, I was thinking that it was going to be everyone calling out for just one day to passively resist the vaccine mandate (and show support of their fellow coworkers who have babies to raise and families to provide for).

I was thinking "what a great idea!".

Unfortunately it was just another "go out and march with signs" campaign. Which most people don't wish to do and has been done so many times it is now ineffective.

Imagine if a good majority of Americans were to call out sick for just one day across the country when they were expected to work...all on the same day.

I wonder if that would show the Government, corporations, and the world just how sick we are of the mandates and threats to our livelihood.

Thank you for posting this. It's good to see people standing up for one another.

blend

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's the PAX! We meant it for the best ...

I saw what you did there... (since im awake in the middle of the night think ill watch it)

I gave in today, told my boss I will lawyer up and sue when this mandate is tossed out or reversed.

He nodded and said a lot of people will, second time I have had higher ups 1 in the legal office say lawsuits will be coming fast and furious after the mandates are over.
edit on 6-11-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
The country as a whole should stop for a week and demand a stop to forced mask and vaccines by the government or private sector until everything is repealed.

They gave us social media we should point it at them.

This should be happening everywhere. I disagree with these mandates and for jobs. These passports are a joke itself as well.
edit on 6-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join