It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Should have Been Impeached!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Eep...looking at William's post should we be posting about the stuff Clinton and Bush have done?
lol

He is a bit right though when you think about it, I can't think of how many times I've pointed out to all the flaws in Clinton, it doesn't change anything lol...just like you can point out flaws in Bush all day I'll always find away to justify them or ignore them

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Most of the countries you named are on our side. We have good relations with most of those countries.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
We had Good relations with Japan in 1936 too...

Besides, China, is not on our side, the fact most Americans think so is pathetic...try going there sometime you'll see how much on "our side" they are.

(I mean the countryside too...the city folk butter you up like a sap).

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Okay, I'm sitting this one out! Freemason seems to be doing a GREAT job (*sarcasm*) Colonel & Cammo Dude, your doing great! Freemason started SO many threads against Clinton because he's just so damn angry at anyone who points out his accomplishments! Oh, I'm sorry National Archives & White House web sites are considered OP's & opinons only to him, but the Pro-Conservative items on the EXACT SAME WEB SITE,oh yeah, well, uh,...yeah right, there 100% accurate!

I'm actually begining to think you believe this hate filled ditto spew you rant about! You are the MichaelSavage (& Tucker Carlson)of ATS!! Now, when are you gonna eat that shoe?

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I usually don't come around here but it is always funny to see people going on about how much our presidents sucked.

As for FreeMason) If you are setting these posts up all the time, please stop. William's going to have your a** for it soon. I think we should have topics like this, but if you are constantly doing it, you should lay off a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for what I was going on about up there, I think that people should forget what happened. It is over, you can't change the past, and it has been almost 4 years since he left office.

I guess we got off subject... But who cares? It is always fun to debate...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Uh Cammo Dude, 9/11 was in 2001, we hit a recession in late 1999, mid 2000.
Wrong !!!! the recession's official start was 3/2001
As for his economic policy, the zero-deficit is a GOOD idea yes, but Clinton was expanding the budget into federal programs (taking powers from the states) while cutting military.
a little bit of truth......cutting military budget of waste/redundancy/out dated weapons programs is very different than cutting the military to sub-readiness states...Clinton did the former, spin monkeys say it was the latter. The proof? Our deployments ( Afgan/Iraqi) were more efficent & quicker than any in our military history.

If he didn't expand those programs he'd have had an even LARGER budget.

And I think to try it in 8 years was too much...it sapped our economy.

As for other problems...look at EO 13083, that right there is PLENTY.

More grounds for Impeachment since EO 13083 not only tried to harm the governmental institution, it tried to change its very nature against the constitution.

That attempt should have been Conviction worthy.
Flesh that angle out, it's not clear how it is an escalation on par with Treason?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
do you think he should have been impeached for lying about this

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Actually no falcon, I think it should have been for EO 13083 but that wasn't until he was out of the loop on almost everything, one of his "forget-me-nots"....

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

Originally posted by FreeMason
Uh Cammo Dude, 9/11 was in 2001, we hit a recession in late 1999, mid 2000.
Wrong !!!! the recession's official start was 3/2001
As for his economic policy, the zero-deficit is a GOOD idea yes, but Clinton was expanding the budget into federal programs (taking powers from the states) while cutting military.
a little bit of truth......cutting military budget of waste/redundancy/out dated weapons programs is very different than cutting the military to sub-readiness states...Clinton did the former, spin monkeys say it was the latter. The proof? Our deployments ( Afgan/Iraqi) were more efficent & quicker than any in our military history.

If he didn't expand those programs he'd have had an even LARGER budget.

And I think to try it in 8 years was too much...it sapped our economy.

As for other problems...look at EO 13083, that right there is PLENTY.

More grounds for Impeachment since EO 13083 not only tried to harm the governmental institution, it tried to change its very nature against the constitution.

That attempt should have been Conviction worthy.
Flesh that angle out, it's not clear how it is an escalation on par with Treason?

You are the man today, Bout Time.

Funny. Someone corrects me, then gets the wrong answer... Got to be careful...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Rush & his like keep bitc#in about how everyone keeps bringing up Clinton,then THEY turn around & start it up again. If it weren't for the rabid right, Clinton wouldn't be making as much as he is on his speeches.I have had the pleasure & honor to see & hear Clinton speak twice.The crowds at his apperances are like ones at a rock concert.Everyone wants to shake his hand everyone wants to catch a glimpse of him.The man is warm,charming, & very,very smart.

I think most people know he was unfairly demonized by the right wing & they know he wasn't treated fairly.They know now after seeing Bush's horrible job as a so called leader how GREAT Bill really was & how good they had it. The United States was friends & allies with the world,Bush has divided us & turned this us all into UGLY AMERICANS. Bill Clinton is a SURVIVOR.No matter how much the right attempts to bring him down, he proves them wrong everytime & gets back up. For this, they hate him & will always hate him for being the man Bush is not.

CLINTON,HELP US! I MISS 8 YEARS OF PEACE & PROSPERITY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Uh no, Bout Time obviously has no clue what a "recession" is.

recessions are when there is a down turn in the market of at least 2 quarters.

So it began about October 2000, though the down turn in the "rise" in the market began before that, however it was bumpy, and finally in March it stayed at a constant downward slope.

However before and during the Elections the debate was, "Are we heading for a recession".

This was rarely covered on the nightly news because it would have hurt Gore's campaign.

And most Analysts were lying through their teeths saying "No the economy will turn up"...when they KNEW we were due a recession 10 years ago.

Which means of course this 10 year delayed recession will be quite a doozie.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Greenspan said himself the recession began in March 2001.Yet YOU know more than he does I suppose because you watch Fox/Entertainment News!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No dear romantico I just have investments.

Greenspan lies...*GASP* oh my god what a hard concept.

Just like everyone in 1999 and early 2000 were lying.

The recession "began" when the market began to show signs of weakening in late '99. (Evident weakening, can't claim "falling" but several feilds were showing that it was time to sell.)

Mid-2000 (eh probably more around september, don't remember exactly) every tech stock there was had nearly hit rock bottom.

Late 2000 the market began to slump.

March 2001 official Recession was declared.

Final Edit: Oh and romantico, in case you hadn't noticed, Fox News has probably NO news about investments.

[Edited on 18-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
napkins?Tissue paper?You have investments?I could care less!So anyone who lies in 1999-2000 are now liars? Your credibility has not slipped, its been gone for a while! Excuse me while I.................

top topics

<< 1   >>

join