It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Meeting Begins In Cuba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Delegates from 20 nations will be in Cuba Monday March 27th 2005. Russia initiated the meeting with more than 300 public figures, scientists and lawmakers. Researchers from Russia, Cuba and other Latin American countries will take part in the forum. The key issue will be the discussion of problems which Latin American countries face in the globalisation epoch. Forum partakers are expected to adopt a joint declaration at the end of the conference.

Intl meeting to open in Cuba.

VARADERO (Cuba), March 27 (Itar-Tass) -- Cuba attaches great importance to an international meeting that will open in the country on Sunday. The meeting is devoted to regional problems. Russia initiated the meeting, Cuban Culture Minister Abel Prieto told Itar-Tass on the eve of the forum. More than 300 outstanding public figures, scientists and lawmakers from more than 20 countries will take part in the meeting.

“It is a good chance to exchange views on the most acutest modern problems,” Prieto emphasised. In his view, very interesting researchers from Russia, Cuba and other Latin American countries will take part in the forum. Their views on the current international situation are of great interest.

The minister noted that various views would be voiced at the meeting that will be a contribution in development of pluralism principles. The significance of forum partakers and the topics of their reports testify to this.

I post this because it seemed interesting to me that there is an international conference on Latin America, in Cuba.
I dont remember seeing any press about it.

I also found it curious that all I could find about it was in the Russian, and Latin news.
And finally I found the below to be a very curious quote indead.

Beyond any doubt, these contacts will become an instrument to structure a new international order, based on the principles of freedom, equality and social justice.

Perhaps one of you will be able to provide more information on this conference that will become an instrument to structure a new international order?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Russia is subtly antagonizes the efforts of the US. Look how they do nuclear business with Iran while the US is attempting to go inquistion styles with Iran. I think Russia is mobilizing for something big and they know the US stands in their way.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It is still the intention of Soviet Russia to conquer the entire world. In a speech to the Lenin School for Political Warfare in Moscow in the 1930s, Dimitri Manuilski declared, "War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable. But today we are too weak to strike. Our day will come in 30 - 40 years. But first we must lull the capitalist nations to sleep with the greatest overtures of peace and disarmament known throughout history. And then, when their guard is dropped, we will smash them with our clenched fist."

Soviet Russia has unswervingly adhered to this policy since then to the present. In November 1987, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev stated in a speech to the Politburo: "Gentlemen, Comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and to let them fall asleep."

It is their intention to conquer the United States by means of a joint Russian-Chinese military plan. In February 2002, Donald McAlvany reported: "The plan for a joint military campaign against America, waged by Russia and China was drawn up many years ago, and was told to me in 1999 by the highest ranking defector of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian General Staff, Col. Stanislav Lunev."15

"Regarding the existence of a joint Russian-Chinese military plan," McAlvany continues, "Lunev stated that on his last visit to Moscow, prior to his 1992 defection, the Russian General Staff was still committed to fighting and winning a future nuclear war against America. ‘The nuclear war plan is still on,’ they told him. But there would be some changes. No longer would Russian troops be responsible for a follow-up invasion of the lower 48 states (U.S. mainland). Russian forces would be responsible for occupying ‘Alaska and parts of Canada.’ The Chinese would be givenresponsibility for occupying the lower 48."

t is true that other countries, besides Russia and America, possess nuclear weapons. Great Britain, France and Israel have several hundred nuclear weapons between them. But these arsenals are small and vulnerable. Bombing Russia and stirring the rubble of cities already bombed would be a laughable kind of deterrence.

If America's nuclear forces were ever destroyed, Russia and China would control the earth. No power could resist them. No defense exists to stop them. Therefore, the eyes of the Russian General Staff are on America's missiles. That is what they care most about. And it's what they worry about. America's nuclear forces protect Western civilization from destruction and conquest by the nuclear-armed barbarism of Russia and China.

Golitsyn and Sejna -- two significant defectors from the Communist bloc -- both described a long range Soviet plan. Both of them said this plan involved a grand deception, unprecedented in scope. Western policy-makers did not believe Golitsyn or Sejna's statements. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, for example, refused to consider the possibility of a Soviet plan. "One of the basic problems with the West," explained Sejna, "is its frequent failure to recognize the existence of any Soviet 'grand design' at all. Those rejecting this concept unwittingly serve Soviet efforts. .. Russian military preparations for nuclear war:

1. Significant troop mobilizations in response to a fabricated crisis;
2. An increase in missile tests, to assure the readiness and accuracy of the Strategic Rocket Forces;
3. An increase in prohibited underground nuclear tests;
4. An increase in war exercises of all service branches;
5. Significant troop mobilizations in satellite or allied countries, especially China, North Korea, Iraq or Serbia;
6. Any attempt to create a unified nuclear command;
7. Efforts to extend the range of fighter-bomber formations by upgrading them with extra fuel tanks and in-flight refueling capability;
8. An increase in high-level meetings between government and military leaders;
9. Misleading official statements about the military readiness of the armed forces;
10. The sudden distribution of a new generation of conventional weapons to

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It looks to me that Russia is in the works for becoming an independant power and is getting his own countries to work with beside depending on the US for decision making.

Interesting that all these changes around the world are going on and we are not even told about it.

We are starting to see perhaps a totally new front in the trading business is more countries and more markets out there than US you know, and they are just waiting to be exploited.

I wonder how this will affect us in the meanwhile.

top topics

join