It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans unite against vaccine - just the beginning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Reply to your OP title: I really hope so... (that's an understatement to say the least)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

From the tiny acorn a large oak grows, grasshopper.

www.reuters.com...

www.wtkr.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

chicago.cbslocal.com...

baltimore.cbslocal.com...
edit on 10/26/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Great news from LA and all the other cities. Thanks for those links.

It warms my heart to see people speaking out against the medical tyranny.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Most of us are actually trying to get this sh1t over with.

How?

With a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread?
Masks that don't stop viruses?
Mandates that destroy the economy?

Do you have any idea how stupid this all sounds?

I sit here day in and day out listening to you people complain, and try and blame this on people and things that have no bearing on the world you inhabit now. In case you haven't figured it out yet this virus isn't just going to go away. The data shows even with vaccination rates in the 90% range it still persists.

Not sure why you all are incapable of leaving the one's of us alone who can get through this without any government or antibody assistance...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
IBEW workers not volunteering to help with the storm outages.

A lot of the linemen are not vaccinated as many have already had COVID. They are allowed to serve in the NE because they are union workers and they usually volunteer in high numbers after storms like the current Nor'Easter because they make good money helping to restore power.

But they learned after Hurricane Ida that life in places with vaccine mandates is tough, and they come from states that don't have them and local unions that don't endorse and enforce them and will stand up against them.

So how much longer will it take to restore power than it might otherwise this storm and this winter without the volunteers who would otherwise already be on site to help?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought measles vaccinations were required these days, can't go to school without...??

I know I got those many, many years ago while my Dad was still in the USAF.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then may I suggest telling our "leadership", both here and abroad to leave us the (bleep) alone??

That'd go a long way towards getting this sh!t over with...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There's nothing more to be done. It's over, go home. There's a virus out there, it could possibly kill you. Guess what, there's a man out there... He could kill you. There are thousands upon thousands of intoxicated people operating motor vehicles, they could very easily kill you and your whole family. Life includes risk, it's just the way it is, if people really want to protect themselves from covid, stop getting jabs and start paying attention to what you put in your body. Obesity and diabetes increases your risk of death. By some numbers the percentage of people whom succumb to covid, whom also have one or both of the aforementioned Co morbidities was something like 70-80 percent.

So instead of trying to force me to make the same bad decision you've made, leave me alone. And in the mean time, take care of yourself. Its infuriating that no one will look at the American people and tell them the truth, it's not fat shaming or putting anyone down, it's just reality.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Good video on the need to keep sharing our options and not succumbing to going quietly into the night.

So keep sharing the news and things happening that are not on MSM. Let everyone know it is alright not to follow the screaming cancel culture.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

You're right sir. But you must remember that many Americans do not want to know the truth.

Ignorance is bliss, you know.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

"Tea or Coffee?" is a choice. You can choose either or neither.

Did you think this through?

So you are saying 'Tea or coffee' (no need for a question mark, otherwise, it's a question, not a choice) is a choice, but then you add a third option, like it's nothing.

You can't have it both ways.

Either 'Tea or coffee' is a choice (and I would say it's NOT, because you don't have an option to drink something non-caffeinated, or to not drink or have something, etc), _OR_ the choice you so keenly talk about is ACTUALLY "Tea, coffee or nothing".

Also, you don't capitalize 'coffee', as it's not a name.

Please think things through before posting, ok?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

There's a virus out there, it could possibly kill you.

Just out of curiosity; is there? How do you know?

Could it? REALLY? Could it kill me? Even if it exists, maybe it couldn't kill me. Why are you so certain about something you can't possibly know or prove? Are you psychic?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

That's good cause people like you are to blame.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
If the owners are choosing then I support them. If the federal or state government is forcing the businesses to mandate then I am very against that.

Interesting, so you support business owners demanding to know everyone's HIV status and firing anyone who is HIV positive.

Fascist, much?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Flatcoat
Either 'Tea or coffee' is a choice (and I would say it's NOT, because you don't have an option to drink something non-caffeinated, or to not drink or have something, etc), _OR_ the choice you so keenly talk about is ACTUALLY "Tea, coffee or nothing".

What... the frack... are you yammering about?

Someone aske me if I want tea or coffee, I'm free to say 'tea', or 'coffee', or nothing for me, thanks'.

How hard is that to grok?

Please think things through before posting, ok?

Yes, please... do.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

With a vaccine that you will require every five/six months booster doses or your "Freedom pass" expires? i dont recall smallpox, flu shots having these passports requiring you to do so.

Or threats of losing your jobs?

edit on 8-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Keep this is mind:

Measles is just as deadly and far, far more contagious, and yet, we don't fire people who aren't vaccinated for it.

You do know that American children have to get a measles shot before they go to school… looK up MMR shots….. measles, mumps and rubella

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

All three are far and away more dangerous than Covid.

Catch Covid, 99 percent, or better, walk away--even without the magical vaccine. As an anecdotal piece of evidence-I was heavily exposed not too long ago when a family member contracted Covid. She was rather sick for a couple of days, with a complication from something else requiring a short stay in the hospital.

I'm the one who took her there, an hour plus drive... then an hour plus back home. Guess what, not a sniffle, tested negative in fact, three times over the course of a week and a few days.

So, no Covid vaccine for me, thanks. Measles, and rubella on the other hand?? Yeah, fully vaccinated, as that sh** is far more likely to do significant damage. There's a reason they're required. Covid ain't in the same ball park.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That pretty much sums it up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join