It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gain of Function in Dr. Daszak's own words (Video)...

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Some time between December 9 - 10, 2019, Dr. Daszak gave an interview talking about all the good work EcoHealth is doing. Although the whole video is worth watching to gain insight on EcoHealth and how they see themselves, at about 27:30 of the interview, Daszak talks of how researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology have been reprogramming the spike protein and generating chimeric coronaviruses capable of infecting humanized mice.

Daszak: ...and we have now found, you know, after 6 or 7 years of doing this, over 100 new sars-related coronaviruses, very close to SARS... Some of them get into human cells in the lab, some of them can cause SARS disease in humanized mice models and are untreatable with therapeutic monoclonals and you can’t vaccinate against them with a vaccine. So, these are a clear and present danger….

Interviewer: You say these are diverse coronaviruses and you can’t vaccinate against them, and no anti-virals — so what do we do?

Daszak: Well I think…coronaviruses — you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily. Spike protein drives a lot of what happen with coronavirus, in zoonotic risk. So you can get the sequence, you can build the protein, and we work a lot with Ralph Baric at UNC to do this. Insert into the backbone of another virus and do some work in the lab. So you can get more predictive when you find a sequence. You’ve got this diversity. Now the logical progression for vaccines is, if you are going to develop a vaccine for SARS, people are going to use pandemic SARS, but let’s insert some of these other things and get a better vaccine.

www.youtube.com...

Although the date of the video is May 19, 2020, the video was filmed during the Nipah Virus International Conference in Singapore some time between December 9 - 10, 2019 before the outbreak became generally known. Dr Daszak was Chair of Day 1, Session 3. However good intentioned this "research" is, I wonder how it feels to have created a virus that has killed (or contributed to killing) 5 MILLION people worldwide and then to have lied about it only to be found out. I'm glad I will never know the feeling. I wonder what damage this coverup will do (rightly so) to the entire field of virology.

How can we "Trust the Science" if we can't Trust the Scientists!?
edit on 26/10/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I wonder how long this video will be available ? Let the debunking begin
Do you not realize this video does not fit the narrative

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

You can download the video here. I have.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Friendly reminder that the national institute of allergies and infectious diseases (NIAID) proudly declares their intentions up front.

Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases (BioD)

The goals of this mission area are to better understand how these deliberately emerging (i.e., intentionally caused) and naturally emerging infectious agents cause disease and how the immune system responds to them.

In other words, the pandemic has always been an inevitable consequence of their job description since the program was initiated. It was only a matter of time.

edit on 26-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Time for all involved to be sent to the gallows and I mean everyone . Whoever directed fauci to do gain of function testing in Wuhan . They’re guilty of crimes against humanity and millions of murders . How is this guy still making public appearances after being guilty of millions of murders

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

What I find interesting is how we're busy blaming China for the outbreak when everything points to us being the culprit.
edit on 10 26 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That's exactly why the US has done everything possible to avoid a criminal investigation into the Wuhan facility.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Friendly reminder that the national institute of allergies and infectious diseases (NIAID) proudly declares their intentions up front.

Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases (BioD)

The goals of this mission area are to better understand how these deliberately emerging (i.e., intentionally caused) and naturally emerging infectious agents cause disease and how the immune system responds to them.

In other words, the pandemic has always been an inevitable consequence of their job description since the program was initiated. It was only a matter of time.

Yes. But it was only 5 mill and most of them were old, so it's cool.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't say this often, but I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Wuhan may be in China but it's our baby.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

but those who are at fault also control the flow of information. So amazingly enough, they could go on a killing spree, and nothing would happen to them. What are you going to do, call the FBI? the DOJ? And when 2022 midterms are over and the right has control of the house, and possibly the senate, still nothing will be done, because reasons.

We should just get used to dealing with all this garbage, it's not changing anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I got the feeling that China is been blackmailing about all the prof that US, CDC, pharma and fauci group, up to their neck on their Lab research, China does not answer to any of their experiments to anybody because they can do it unrestricted.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

I did and thanks for posting it

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I starred you because I understand how you feel.

But giving up isn't something I've ever done. I will not resign my children to this bull#.

Rights are rights. I am not convinced that my life is so important that I would preserve it at the expense of this nonsense. What's most important to me are my kids and their kids, and their kids, and so on. Generations of Americans will come after us and I want them to look upon my grave stone and know that I did all I could to preserve their liberty.

I would give anything.

Freedom is paid for by lives, fortunes, and Sacred Honor. It is the price that God demanded of the Founders and it is the price we will all pay.

If we're not willing to pay that price then we can't have freedom.

Sorry to wax poetically.

TL;DR:

I ain't putting up with #!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
28:32: "Some of them can cause SARS disease in humanized mouse models, and are untreatable with therapeutic monoclonals, and you can't vaccinate against them with a vaccine"

edit on 26-10-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

new topics

top topics

join