It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Done with Burger King, McDonald and Wendy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Start exploring your little businesses -- we spend FAR more at local independent places than chains, be it national or regional.

Not only can you count on the food being better for about the same price anyway, but it's also a boon that your money is staying local and NOT going to some corporate HQ in some other state.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Visit your local mom and pop burger joint or such. There’s a couple here that are so darn good I don’t understand why people go to McDonald’s or Burger King. Same price but a hell of a lot better.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Pick a dead phone number from way back when.

Meijer thinks I still have a phone number that I haven't had in 10 years, lol, so that's what I punch in the keypad in the store. Works like a charm there, and for Target, too. Come on, folks, it's not that hard to see the big-ass holes in the requirement, and milk it to your advantage.

Not sure if the same goes for fast food, though, I don't have any of those kind of customer loyalty accounts. Someone's just going to have to give it a whirl, and report back (assuming there's a desktop version of the app on their site like for MPerks and Target Circle accounts)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I always put your personal info in when apps are requesting data, haven't had a problem yet.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Nyiah

I always put your personal info in when apps are requesting data, haven't had a problem yet.

Did you ask DB and IAMTAT for permission first? All the head voices gotta agree first.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don’t understand why people still buy fast food. Their prices have gradually risen to almost the same price for a meal at a restaurant. Last time I got a 1/4 pounder meal at McDonalds, it was like $9 after tax. I can get a grilled chicken breast dinner with a loaded baked potato, Caesar salad and a bag of rolls from Texas Roadhouse down the street for almost the same.
edit on 25-10-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You can have all the coupons they shove in my mailbox.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I was done when I found out there was verified human DNA in their "what-they-call" food products. I'd be sick now if I had to eat kiddie-mcnuggets or a 1/4 childer with cheeze.

Cheers - Dave

DNA doesnt mean human meat is in there just that some one maybe sneezed on it or touched it(both gross) but a far cry from cannibalism

I guess that's like covid and the PCR test eh? a little viral fragment, nucleotide, a bit of fruit and wahlah! Covid positive lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A/S/L saves you 25% on your next BigMac.

edit on 10-25-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You must be fairly old. The whole thing sounds like someone who doesn't like change.

If you dont want to use their app then just pay the full price. For God's sake it's fast food and it's already cheap.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I had cut out several of those before I saw this news came out but I have not eaten any of them in over a year. Arby's has been on my banned list for over 10 years because the sandwich I got at the time was disgusting and a little over a 18 months ago I ate at Burger King and had the worst hamburger I had ever had and decided that day they were on my banned list. Never ate a lot of McDonalds and have never ate a lot of fast food to begin with but I am done with it. The argument that they are cheap and less expensive than making your own food or other alternatives is not true anymore.

I got anaphylactic shock from a Burger King "burger" and had to go to hospital by ambulance, the nobody-is-in-there hospital towards the beginning/middle of the scamdemic/alleged pandemic. I don't think I have eaten at McDonalds more than once since 1985. I used to like Arby's in the late 90's, but they started shrinking their portion sizes, so dropped them. I keep away from fast foods and processed meat, try to eat vegetables out of my garden and if I order a steak at a restaurant, I get it blue not just because I like to hear it moo, but because I can see it's real meat. Just walk the steer past the grill and to my table ;-) Most of the time, I make my own food anyway or catch fish, I know what's in it, how salt and sugar, no byproducts if I can help it, etc.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I was done when I found out there was verified human DNA in their "what-they-call" food products. I'd be sick now if I had to eat kiddie-mcnuggets or a 1/4 childer with cheeze.

Cheers - Dave

Yep I'm the worst, a converted junk food junkie, the food they make is poison. LOL and that doesn't include if they spit in it or worse.

Let's be honest how many times have you scarfed a Big Mac fries and a coke and said afterward you feel good?

And I love a well-prepared Big Mac or even more so a Whopper, but between it is really garbage, and it's always slapped together by some germy teenager with a gripe and a runny nose it's better to make your own.

You're much better off grabbing a pound of steak, grinding it yourself, mixing it with an egg and whole onion, some fresh smashed garlic, fresh mushrooms and the rest of the condiments. At least you kinda know what you are eating, sans condiments. My wife has a pacemaker/ICD and had 4 congestive heart failures (3 were caused by the hospital), she can't have a lot of salt or liquids, so I got used to cooking healthy after her first heart failure a few years ago. Now I'd never go back to crap fast "food" and processed "meat" garbage.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I stopped 20 years ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I'm finding this more and more. I'm 72 years old and my friends are all around the same and non of us have any smart phones, so how will we go on in this "new" revolution?

They want us all gone! dead! fertilizer!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FYI: Burger King, McDonalds, and Wendys are more deadly than Covid-19.

You are WISE to sharply reduce your visits to them, whatever the reason.

Haven't been to any of them but once, bought just fries, in around 10 years.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

You must be fairly old. The whole thing sounds like someone who doesn't like change.

If you dont want to use their app then just pay the full price. For God's sake it's fast food and it's already cheap.

Did you get the free one with your vax?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Been done with them pretty much since this was popular.... hehe.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I don't really like eating out. I am not big on paying for something I can make easily at home, so if I eat out, it will always be something that I can't easily make at home.

If I am on the road, I prefer greasy spoons, because at least I keep a better eye on my food. I have heard of the gross things that disgruntled employees do with the food behind closed doors.

I avoid fast food joints like the plague.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You're body will certainly thank you. The food is garbage and loaded with fat and complex salt compounds that essentially kill you over a prolonged period of time.

I was done with them prior to covid, but the COVID experience has made me realize just how horribly nasty "people" are and that certainly extends to those who handle food at fast food restaurants. About all you see at them anymore is the morbidly obese and their kiddo's and members of thug culture who actually LIKE the fact that the food is prepared by former felons awaiting their next parole revocation.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Cheers - Dave

DNA doesnt mean human meat is in there just that some one maybe sneezed on it or touched it(both gross) but a far cry from cannibalism

All it takes is ONE !!!!🎃🎃🎃

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join