It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gene serum is a satanic baptism: the Deep State and Deep Church

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Ohanka
I dunno, getting injected with Satan's blood sounds pretty metal to me. Do you get any cool powers?

Yes, it turns your blood into the consistency of Heinz Ketchup which comes in handy while dining out.

Sounds neat. Fast food too. Can’t say how many times they only gave me one of those sachet things. Their contents are miserable at best.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: TzarChasm

So you think every person since the creation of Adam should still be alive and walking around today? God had determined the amount of time we live on this earth, and every one of us must give up this mortal life to inter into his presence. What do you think God went to all of this effort for?

He wanted his greatest creation to remain loyal to his word here on earth, to witness it's wonders, all along with the tribulations we face as we progress and gain in wisdom and come to his presence perfect.

Do you not enjoy company. Do you enjoy being around drunks, fools, liars, thieves and on and on?

The fires of the chaff are burning bright.

They should be alive and cognizant somewhere in existence, perhaps in a dimension adjacent to the one we live in right now. That is the definition of an afterlife, isn't it? The real question is why are they all so oddly quiet after the transition is completed. Not particularly helpful if there is a message to be delivered to society about vaccines disqualifying you from your ethereal retirement plan.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I would pose it's possibly much worse that the op lets on. I would say the vax shots could be a predecessor or even the actual mark of the beast.

Not to bore you with the details of all 3 prophesies but I can put together 3 prophesies that say the Apocalypse should be over with by the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ. So yes, I would say the Apocalypse started around 1948 with the rebirth of the nation of Israel and will be over with around 2030 at the latest.

And remember the mark in the hand or head can be interpreted as thoughts and deeds. And vaccine refusals are impairing the ability of the refuseniks to conduct commerce. So yes. All the conditions of the vax shots being the mark of the beast is there.

The vax shots are the means to their end. I can not say when or what will actually be the mark of the beast because technology is progressing so rapidly, but I agree that this vax, and the justification for it are preparing fertile ground for the emergence of the mark.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CharlesT

See that's the problem he's after servants instead of equals, created in his own image my arse.

You got that right. It certainly is going to be your arse.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I'm Catholic.

Mother Church is in on all this remember?

It's in God's hands.

That's why we didn't fear the vaccine.

Which god? Whose hands?

This video is only a couple minutes long. See where it takes place? See who they are singing to? Show your husband.

It is on youtube but wont imbed- Image that..

Its here:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-10-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Have any of you ever heard of Golems by any chance? "Virtualization" perhaps ..?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I would think that people who re-interpret the exact words are in danger:

I have to agree here. How can even a prophet begin to visualize, much less try to detail what the mark could look like in this time and technology?

If the prophecy did not pertain to any time recent to when the book was written, how could the writer describe the mark? They did specify its location.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 17Genr

Your reality is in the matrix.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

As in animated anthropomorphic beings?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So where is all that unconditional love went now?

If the big man demands my arse for simply questioning such a hypocritic plan he's not the benevolent fellow you assume him to be.

Then again the fellow in the first book is hardly synonymous with the second.

You worry about your own arse CharlesT and ile worry about mine.
edit on 24-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Then again the fellow in the first book is hardly synonymous with the second.

The God of the Old Testament is a vile scumbag.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Massive inferiority complex towards his special little creature and all about the filicide or so it would seem to be the case.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You know what? This site is full of members such as you. Their only purpose is to antagonize.
If you do not believe, so be it. I am not interested in meaningless debate trying to convince an antagonist.
If you are actually interested, read the book of Revelations and start wondering.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Massive inferiority complex towards his special little creature and all about the filicide or so it would seem to be the case.

A grumpy, vengeful bastard.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True doctrine must look ugly to repel the commoner. The esoteric 1000-icecube is plunged in an exoteric 666-lake of fire.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I see questions seem to ruffle your feathers also.

I don't believe a collection of religious tales that retard free thought and promote subservience.

And that are the product of man with all his fear and fallibility have much to do with God or the universe put it that way.

I'm perfectly happy to entertain the notion of god/gods/or a force of creation.

As to believe, well im on the fence there.

Point of contention also, if you are going to recommend people read the Bible, probably best not to start with the last book in there.

edit on 24-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 17Genr
True doctrine must look ugly to repel the commoner. The esoteric 1000-icecube is plunged in an exoteric 666-lake of fire.

Er, what?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So how are golem relevant?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join