It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pikkturrresss

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   
nice links! ive been looking for something like this. this is the most historic ufo pic/art ive seen. thanks man.

posted on Sep, 2 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You're welcome....

I wonder how the skeptics will (try to)debunk this...

posted on Sep, 3 2002 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Bandit795

Nice find.

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 11:20 AM
link   
These are the paintings and sculptures I'm talking about in the "There's no proof" topic...

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 05:20 AM
link   
seen these pics before, they're fantastic.
one should be wary of putting to much faith in their validity though.

Take for example the ancient egyptian "helecopter" and "flying machine" cartouche that was simply coincidence caused by erosion.

Consider also the many many ancient pictures depicting dragons and monsters, creatures that we have no physical evidence of, no fossils, remains, living specimines, and yet our ancestors were drawing them all the time.

further, consider what a society in the future looking back at our present literature might conclude.

Images of UFO's, paintings of dragons and unicorns, all these are prevelant in our society, would you expect them to conclude that our fields were teaming with mythological beasts and our skys were full of space ships?

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You have a very interesting point there Lupe...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The site has been renewed...

www.ufoartwork.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
2955 + 2714 = 5669

I actually have 5669 points...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've seen these before. There great. Thanks for posting them.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Awesome site. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Going to have a look now, but not before passing comment that I've never seen Bandit795 and TheBandit795 together in the same room before!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great history, but I'm not sure that these Japanes Sombreros belong...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
seen these pics before, they're fantastic.
one should be wary of putting to much faith in their validity though.

Take for example the ancient egyptian "helecopter" and "flying machine" cartouche that was simply coincidence caused by erosion.

Consider also the many many ancient pictures depicting dragons and monsters, creatures that we have no physical evidence of, no fossils, remains, living specimines, and yet our ancestors were drawing them all the time.

further, consider what a society in the future looking back at our present literature might conclude.

Images of UFO's, paintings of dragons and unicorns, all these are prevelant in our society, would you expect them to conclude that our fields were teaming with mythological beasts and our skys were full of space ships?

Ever consider that ancient peoples might interpret a UFO/spacecraft as a dragon, unicorn or some other mythical beast? Maybe these beasts represented in old paintings and talked about in old reports were actually some kind of craft. They had no other frame of reference back then...they wouldn't have any concept of a spacecraft.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Bumpety Bumpety BUMP!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
UFOs have been around for a long time.
Decide for yourself after viewing the images.

UFOS in Art
users.gloryroad.net...!_the_eye.htm

www.dudeman.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
great links, thanks...

I am sure there are many more pics not included in that selection though, especially those referencing the Hindu vedic scriptures and the vimanas.

if anyone has links to more pics about that stuff, would love to see them.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
hmm all those links take me to the same place, the forward me to antoher site...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ALL THE LINKS go to the index, or page not found.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join