It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myth Busters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Anyone seen that show called Myth Busters?
Those guys annoy me, but what they do is pretty cool.
(I mainly like when they explode stuff..which is like every other episode.)

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
that show is cool like the chicken cannon

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I like when they blew up the toilet. Did anyone see that one?

Dru

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Oh I love Mythbusters! Great show! They crack me up. And yeah the explosions are fun! Like at least one per ep seems to be the rule LOL!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
are you kidding me? i love jamie and adam! they are so funny! and i liked the one where they blew up the cement truck!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Those guys have the second best jobs on TV. (R. Lee Ermey has #1) That's about the only show I keep up with week-to-week. The cement truck was craaaazy. I don't blame the expert for making tracks!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Cement truck? I havent seen that one yet.
I think we're pretty behind on the series.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
the premis of the cement truck is to clean dried cement from the hopper with dynamite. the truck breaks down and they acidently fill it half way with cement. in the end they blow it up useing mega amounts of explosives all that is recognizable afterwords is tires engine block a piston ect. just a wee bit of overkill.

it is a very cool show but they don't always do a creadible job in their processes.

personaly i want junkyard wars back.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yep, thats a good show. Keep looking for the one where they try to 'bust' the speed cameras but always miss it. Anyway, more to the point. Where do you get an application form for a job like that.......sigh!

[edit on 15-7-2005 by Mcphisto]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This show is very informative, and even funny at times. It's interesting to see what kind of myths are out there, and how many of those are true, or not.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My favorite, the myth about you can survive a gun shot under water. It turns out that even the 50 caliber tank killer rifle can't get you underwater because the extreme velocity of the bullet makes it desintegrate as soon as it hits the water.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
really? wow...so you could do this
and still not kill somebody underwater? M'azin!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I want to see on Mythbusters...

Is it true if you put someone's hand in warm water while they sleep their pee their bed??

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
that is an all right show its pretty cool

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The 9mm and shotgun did best, once they got to sonic guns(bullets go speed of sound+) the bullet shattered.

I liked the Shark Week they had, or the one on the wooden cannon, or the one on..... Basically I love the show.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i LOVE that show! im really into like marine biology so i always tune in when its about sharks or jaws or w/e ...and EXPLOSIONS>>hehehe ...BOOM! lol niiiiiiice...um yeah a little bit carried away there..lol ...tehehe

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I like this show a lot.
It can disprove a lot.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
kd8 sez:

i LOVE that show! im really into like marine biology so i always tune in ....

Do you, by chance, got to Mesa Community College; and, if so, are you taking a marine biology course there Tues and Thurs?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
mythbusters is a bomb diggity bomb show

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I love Mythbusters. It's basically special effects nerds run amok, which I find pretty amusing...being a nerd myself. I haven't enjoyed a "reality" show this much since COPS first started airing many years ago...and it doesn't hurt one bit that they have the über-hotness that is Kari, either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join