It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wonder how much more the N. Koreans can ratchet up the tension.

Take this for what it's worth. I think it's mostly bull but who really knows.

TONY JONES: Kim Myong Chol, is there really any reason to believe, though, that North Korea has the capacity to reach the American mainland with any kind of nuclear weapons?

KIM MYONG CHOL: Yes.

Anytime.

If the Americans start war, they'll get answer immediately.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Time to invade thier country and show them the blinding power of american force.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
mmm...theres nothing like a bowl full of sunshine and brimstone as a south korean breakfast.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Think of it this way, if we have another korean war, the old folks will be happy because m.a.s.h. will come back

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Am i the only one wondering what M.A.S.H. is?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
m.a.s.h,
mobile army surgical hospital

it was a TV show that showcased a group of doctors in the korean war.

when it was canceled half the ederly population rioted.
the other half couldn't get to thier walkers.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
OK, whippersnappers, stop making me feel old!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
OK, whippersnappers, stop making me feel old!!!

don't feel bad,
I actually enjoyed mash, untill it started getting preachey and whiney.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
mash? but Matlock is the shiznat

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Somewhere else on this discussion forum to end all forums was discussion about the Korean missile found in Alaska.

Whatever happened to that story? I could never trace how that missile got there...

Korean posturing can be quite interesting. I loved the BBC doco that went into NK, and showed the extent to which even the most pleasant tour guides and courtesy people had been subjected to anti-American propaganda. It is amongst the strongest on the planet.

Yeah, a brute show of American force is a great solution to this. So glad I am not an American today listening to this junk.

(I know you were kidding Fury)...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Looking back to a few months ago I am thinking this guy is just full of you know what.

www.smh.com.au...

What did you mean by the last part of this M.A.?

Yeah, a brute show of American force is a great solution to this. So glad I am not an American today listening to this junk.

What junk?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
Think of it this way, if we have another korean war, the old folks will be happy because m.a.s.h. will come back

LMAO!!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Fry2

Fury's comment about a brute show of American force, if he meant it, is junk.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Haha i used to watch mash. As to N korea we beat them last time using outmoded techniques now we are the best and would rule them six ways from sunday. A few EMP bombs would take care of alll those nuke problemns.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I wonder how much more the N. Koreans can ratchet up the tension.

Take this for what it's worth. I think it's mostly bull but who really knows.

TONY JONES: Kim Myong Chol, is there really any reason to believe, though, that North Korea has the capacity to reach the American mainland with any kind of nuclear weapons?

KIM MYONG CHOL: Yes.

Anytime.

If the Americans start war, they'll get answer immediately.

www.abc.net.au...

we've never started # before well iraq we started but korea! we'll let them kick it off.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by David

You never saw hotlips in action ?

P.S : North-Koreans are very good in propaganda and double speaking. Keep it at mind. They are like all of us, they don't want to die. So, a nuke ?

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Man, I feel old....

Matlock is the shiznit....

Yep, Matlock, Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, Golden Girls...oh boy! Bea Arthur is da bomb!

Of course, if you want to see an Arab guy in a dress and heels, check out a M*A*S*H re-run, hehe.....

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Now, I am not a believer in psychics very much. However, back in March, a morning radio show I listen to had someone on who claimed to be a psychic (which is highly unusual for this radio show).

Usually I would not give much credence to anything someone of that ilk would say, but what he said kind of spooked me.

He said one day, on a Monday, we would all wake up as if beginning a new day, and find out that the entire west coast of the US had been wiped out.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Been having that dream for years. Always attributed it to too much TV when I was a kid or something.

Question, What are we going to do for good movies when Hollywood is either under water or hot as the sun? (or maybe both)

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i say leave em alone until they # up. and the we nail em!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join