It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Enough is Enough!" We must highlight the ascension of the NWO in Australia.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

This thread is one of pre-eminent importance, as compared to any of the threads I have composed in recent months. I'm not beating my own drum, I'm simply calling for a huge drive to express solidarity with our Aussie brothers & sisters in the Truth business, as they hunker down under the full weight of the entire Australian federal jackboot, pressing down on their necks while they beat the crap out of legitimate protestors with batons, fists, boots & shields, as well as shooting them with rubber bullets & spraying them with deliberately greasy pepper spray (greasy foam, in fact, making it incredibly difficult to wash it out). Devious. It is no exagerration to say that Australia is now officially a post-democratic society, when politicians on both the left & right are condemning the government's actions outright, because the stance they have adopted on the 'need' for COVID lockdown is so authoritarian & over-the-top, that even the Chinese are mocking them for their brutal efforts at control & suppression of the protestors' demand for medical autonomy.

But all of this makes perfect sense, when you realise that the supposedly 'liberal' government of Australia, was only ever a 'government-in-waiting' for the day 'they' (NWO) unleashed their faux-medical grounds to crush opposition to the mechanism of control - medical tyranny & a two tier society (segregation by vaccination status, which I have discussed previously in several threads).

'They' have since moved on in their forceful demolition of any protest against the COVID lockdown rules (which are so ridiculously harsh it's unbelievable, and would remain surreal, if the videos & testimonies weren't getting out to people who dissent in other nations). But already, after only a few days of joined up 'yellow/orange vest protests' the Australian government is launching all out raids against protestors, even instigating warrants to prevent overhead footage of the massive protests (which would embolden other protestors to come out & protest along with the millions already doing so). They are also calling round at the homes of people formerly identified as having taken part in any protest, visiting them at home (3 armed cops at the door) to ask if you're planning to attend any future protests, clearly to intimidate that person so they won't venture out again. Roving bands of police hanging on the outside of armoured vehicles are swarming the streets & nailing the sh1t out of anyone they can catch, with live fire weaponry trained on them by supporting officers, with rubber bullets being fired as a means of getting them to 'move along' (which seems to translate as "Next, I will arrest you for being in breach of COVID lockdown law, and you're going straight to jail, on top of the $500 fine for not wearing a mask. So fock off back home ASAP"). This even affects individuals minding their own business having a cigarette within a block of their home.

The police raids are now seeking especially to disrupt, occupy & crush rebellion any space where protestors are gathered/ anywhere they are planning to gather/ anywhere they are talking about possibly gathering/ anywhere they are even thinking of planning to gather, even if it's only the remote possibility that they might think about maybe talking about or atteningd a protest, in order to gather with like-minded people, disillusioned with the disgraceful anti-libertarian status quo of the totalitarianism demonstrated by a LITERAL NEW WORLD ORDER REGIME.

The outworkings of what is happening in Australia are LEGION, and they will be applied to every western 'liberal democracy' unless we act now to demonstrate solidarity with our Australian brethren on a much broader scale - protestors who are just ordinary people, are being totally & utterly focked over by their supposed 'government' of supposedly 'elected' officials. They are one of our prime global 'neighbours' (ironic pun was unintentional) in the English speaking western nations, and what is happening to them, without a doubt, will happen to us soon as we transition to winter (Brits, Americans, Canadians & New Zealanders - as the supposed compatriot nations in the global security 'five eyes' system of shared intelligence gathering). It is clear that the present Australian regime was weaselled into place by a conspiracy of immense magnitude. If that were not the case, how has the abhorrent militarised response to protests been so uniform across all organs of federal agency, showing no evidence of being anything other than the work of a patient & consistent bureaucratic strategic response, trained for over a period of years, not months.

Here are links to articles, with important embedded videos, demonstrating the unfolding plight of the Aussie 'orange vest' protest movement. The articles I've suggested form a time lapse sequence (past 2 weeks) on a site which has been constantly updating on the news out of Australia. I find the source refreshingly pragmatic, it is certainly conservative - I see no harm/relevance in its affiliation to InfoWars. There's no politicising in the links, it's just calling for common sense & rational responses to chaotic situations.

The Aussie protestors are entitled to be enraged after all the suffering & abuse I've witnessed via the linked site & many, many additional full length videos which can be found circulating on apps such as Telegram. I recommend joining a few truther Telegram channels. (Unless you live in Australia, where the sharing of a truther video connected to the protest movement on social media, if caught, will cost you $1000 Australian dollars..if you do this as a pregnant Mum, expect your arrest to occur without sympathy in front of your terrified kids)

Is this the start of a yellow vest protest movement in Australia?

Orange vests march for a third day; police crack skulls

Facebook blocks Australians from live-streaming the protests - what a surprise! Globalist tool of oppression...

More disgusting police brutality in Australia as the Orange Vest Protests continue

Australian thought police pay intimidation visits to people they suspect MIGHT decide to protest

Aussie Health Minister - "We're never getting back to normal" - the Australian nightmare continues..

Jail time for unvaxxed

Government wants 'no fly zones' over the massive protests!

Minor victory - Australian police commissioner refuses to enforce vaccine passport mandate
edit on OctoberMonday21110CDT08America/Chicago-050019 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

On the heels of regional, if not global, conflict, no less.

www.abc.net.au...

I have great fears about where Australia is headed. I have family there and I have been pressuring them to leave for weeks now, if not get stocked up on emergency supplies. They don't seem to think things can possibly get any worse. That is the main hurdle of everyone who willingly shoves their head in the sand and have done so since the beginning of this "covid" insanity.

God help them. A clear lesson to never give up your guns.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I suspect that ATS may become a 'no Fly zone' if I keep railing against the NWO in Australia/elsewhere. After all, the Australian NWO professionals/ enthusiasts/ hobbyists (government/ police/ snitches) are presently causing the arrest of conspiracy theorists on the suspicion that they 'might' commit a crime in the future!

Minority Report, anyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What the cops there don't realize is that their heads are on the chopping block right along with the citizens they are beating down.
When they offer no further use to their controllers, they will be interned right along with the rest.

Reminds me of the American Indian used by the US military here in the western states. When the job was finished, they were stripped of their positions and sent to reservations right along with the rest of the tribes. Indian scouts and trackers.

This vaccine is intended to thin the human herd....
edit on 4-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

It's funny that science and medicine created this massive population explosion over the past 2 or 3 generations and now they are using science and medicine to thin the herd. Funny in a sad sort of way.

That was an act of genocide as well. Relocating eastern tribes to Oklahoma Indian Territory. "The Trail Of Tears".

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I sincerely hope your family are able to make suitable arrangements, it's a worrying time indeed.

The one thing which stuck out in my mind with Holocaust survivor testimony, is that with each little degradation of freedoms & loss of dignity in Hitler's Germany, from 1933 onwards, the Jewish people would say "Oh, it's only a little thing, surely it won't get any worse than it is now.." And they state clearly, that every single time, they found themselves saying that same thing - right up until the cattle carriage doors were bolted behind them. Then they realised that they were not being transported to safe haven in Poland, or to any other safe haven - they were in fact, already in a literal Hell, which for a huge number tragically ended up being their last experience on Earth.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The propaganda would have to be stopped. Fear and division saturate the masses. Unfortunately I don’t see how at this stage it can be stopped. I still have hope there is a chance we might come together and say stop. Our every move is under scrutiny and they’re 3 steps ahead. We’ve failed the feasibility study stage and now it’s only a matter of time. I for one will die resisting to the last. unvaccinated. Time for repentance.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Australia has gone full-blown police state. Total tyrannical and authoritarian. It's truly beyond belief.

Here's a government official stating outright that "The message to the unvaccinated is that you will not be allowed to retain your freedom(s)." It's at 8:40.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i think there might be a deeply sinister ulterior motive, other than the pandemic, behind this flagrant and reckless authoritarianism.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Where do you think it started? I mean from outside the box it seems it was when you had a mandatory buy-back of the firearms.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's not going to happen because we're all a part of the system. There are no good v bad guys. There is just good v bad system. Or, a system where humanity survives v a suicidal self-destructive system.

Who are the force stepping on your fellow truther's necks? They are you and I. Being paid to do a job. We're all guilty. We're all part of this suicidal system. The same system that eats itself and brings itself down as it did in Babylon, Rome and now.

What is needed is a new Renaissance.
edit on 4-10-2021 by templeofdoom because: missed the word 'are' out in second paragraph, second sentence.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: templeofdoom

There are no good v bad guys. There is just good v bad system. Or, a system where humanity survives v a suicidal self-destructive system.

I don't know how you can say that. There are obviously bad guys. The "system" is composed of people. The system is corrupt because the people in charge are corrupt.

edit on 4-10-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I watched the remake of that movie . . . you know the one . . .
with the "WOLVERINES".
I think the Aussies had a version of it by another name.

It is interesting seeing the similarities.
And the differences.
In the first, it was the Cubans and Russians.
In the second, it was the North Koreans and the Russians.
In the present, it is Washington and the Chinese - who could have guessed that?

It is kind of a remake/remix of Red Dawn/Jericho/Manchurian Candidate/

edit on 4-10-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Not all are corruptible. But those who are, seek power.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

One piece of good news for our Aussie friends........the war won't go global. The US will never stand up to China over Taiwan. But more importantly, they may well be able to take Taiwan without ever firing a shot via infiltration. At least that's the best case scenario as far as I can see.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It has always been thus.

Same situation with the slaves. Same situation with us.

How many leaders are there? We are ruled by the "1%".

We bitch and complain, but the 99% continue to follow the demands to serve the one percent. We rather starve at the whim of a master, than to starve while struggling to feed ourselves. We choose slavery over independence. This has been the same going back further than the time of the Pharaohs.

We can't blame the police. They are doing the same thing we are doing. Trying to survive, by being compliant, by doing as we are told, by making excuses to justify our actions, while living in fear and attacking each other.

It has always been thus.

edit on 4-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It has always been thus.

You're adopting a mighty haughty tone there matey, and a mighty negative worldview. Within the constraints of our cross-population distribution of intellect, scurrilousness & honesty, I think that we can always choose to take the dim view of Humanity's place on the Earth - but we should always choose to be optimistic, because no matter the deep corruption of the leadership, those who are honest, decent, caring, upright, peaceable & industrious will always be regarded well by the true systems of universal order. And ultimately, when loosening the silver cord that ties us to this body, we will be greeted as friends. This is why men bravely fight & die in rebellions against tyranny - because in times past (since Christ) we in the West tended to have a strong personal moral character, which was not inactive in the face of evil, indeed it impelled us to act in a morally correct manner when faced by despotic tyrants, tyrannical systems, and known evildoers within those systems. Which is that we rip those systems down & restart the process with a new batch of people whom we have adjudged to be of better moral fibre than they were. It's not perfect, but it's the righteous thing to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

There has been times when people have fought back, but almost everyone of those times came after they were reduced to a point where they had nothing left to lose.

Even during those times, when they fought back, there were those that did the master's bidding at the expense of the freedom and lives of others.

As I said, it has always been thus. Anytime you have a group or more than one person living in a shared spaced, dynamics develop and patterns will emerge that will be determined, by need, desire, goals, and objectives. It is just the natural process of social creatures.

Survival is instinctive, that is why I think people will go along to get long, even in situations that may not be the best for them. Safety, food, and shelter can be strong motivators in keeping a group member compliant.

People allow themselves to be ruled. No single man or group of men can gain victory over a majority that refuse to comply. Even if we have leaders that are truly the voice of the people, they often get swallowed up, or eliminated in their quest for power, control and dominance. Corruption and greed are powerful temptations that can change the outcomes of the best established plans, and expectations.

Throughout human history, leaders have been responsible for helping groups attain important goals. Ideally, leaders use their power to steer groups toward desired outcomes. However, leaders can also use their power in the service of self-interest rather than effective leadership.

Five experiments identified factors within both the person and the social context that determine whether leaders wield their power to promote group goals versus self-interest. In most cases, leaders behaved in a manner consistent with group goals.

However, when their power was tenuous due to instability within the hierarchy, leaders high (but not low) in dominance motivation prioritized their own power over group goals: They withheld valuable information from the group, excluded a highly skilled group member, and prevented a proficient group member from having any influence over a group task.

These self-interested actions were eliminated when the group was competing against a rival outgroup. Findings provide important insight into factors that influence the way leaders navigate the essential tension between leadership and power.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

new topics

top topics

join