It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today McDonalds would not let me enter without COVID vaccination QR-code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I never would have expected that being refused entrance into a public place because of a medical condition would feel so ...so...so..shocking? Maybe thats not the right word..its also a combination of humiliating, embarresing and a slap in the face by reality.

It was not known to me that Mc Donalds would refuse people from today if they can not show proof of their vaccination. How is it possible that my government (the dutch) is in agreement with this kind of discrimination. How is a supermarket different from a Mc Donalds..? Therefore its my believe that it will not take much time before supermarkets will do the same...To me, as a single man the goverment is forcing me to take the jab. Its a very dirty way to push a needle in me..

And the weird thing is that most who are vaccinated will not protest and have my back. If I try to look at the bigger picture it looks like one big social experiment. If there are not enough people who will protest because of the actions of these first companies they will consider it safe to make it manditory for all public places. Without a QR vaccination code life will become a challenge..

And what about personal medical information being protected by law..? Why should a bouncer (at a supermarket or a mcdonalds)need to know if I am a potential virus spreader... or not? Although I do understand I rather keep this information to myself..

The facemasks proved not to be effective and nothing more than a way...a tool.. to condition the people for what is coming next.. By now most are used to all these initiatives to fight this dangerous virus...so..now its time that your government ask you to push a needle with something good for you...and all those around you in it... into your veins.

Next step..? Your government is asking you to tell who you know that isnt vaccinated....and where they hide?

How crazy...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Get with the program, either take the starlink remote control clot shot or die.
It's pretty simple.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Think of the positives, once your blood clots up into ketchup you can smear that onto your BigMac for extra flavor and protein.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

they did you a favor. Don't eat that crap. But instead, find a nice locally owned restaurant that will serve you and give them your business. You will be helping on two fronts.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Well, if the 'vaccine' actually worked there wouldn't be any need for vaccine passports, now would there???

GAH! Let's not let logic interfere with one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetuated on mankind!

Where are you, Netherlands?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well maybe try understanding that the general populous want to feel safe when they eat, drink, fly, go to school, go to work.
etc.
Simply put, there's a virus, there's a vaccination that helps fight against the virus, and, well that's pretty much it.

You have your opinion, companies have there opinions. Just the way it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
👌a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So can you still go through drive through ?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, if the 'vaccine' actually worked there wouldn't be any need for vaccine passports, now would there??? 

This

It bares repeating. It really is the crux of the matter. Someone in my circle died in the early hours of this morning, fully jabbed...

It's way too soon to mention details but I'm beginning to reach the end of my tether with this insanity.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

In some places in the U.S., if you have a history of driving while under the influence of alcohol, you can be required to blow into a breathalyzer to unlock your vehicle's ignition.

In essence, the law requires you to prove that you have taken steps to reduce the likelihood that you could harm others; even though it's your body and your car, your "right" to "do as you please" with them can be limited by the authorities. Or you walk.

Further, although it may be a "public space" that McDonald's is private property, and thus its owners have every right to protect their property, and their guests, by imposing access limitations to that property to the extent of the law.

And finally, the difference between a supermarket and a McDonald's is that no one needs the "food" at a McDonald's, no matter how much they may want to.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Bad that this is happening but ALSO VERY GOOD, you can not eat something HEALTHY.

Sorry could not resist (Bad Maccies - I remember someone found a mouse in one big mac).

edit on 29-9-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

I wouldn't!!!

I'd set up a lawn chair at the entrance to the drive through with a sign that says..."WELCOME TO McMARXIST, WOULD YOU LIKE A McVAX WITH THAT???"

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Well maybe try understanding that the general populous want to feel safe when they eat, drink, fly, go to school, go to work.
etc.
Simply put, there's a virus, there's a vaccination that helps fight against the virus, and, well that's pretty much it.

You have your opinion, companies have there opinions. Just the way it is.

Good! So if you're vaccinated, then you don't have to worry about it, right?????

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

You'll need KN95 transparent filter windows 😃

otherwise phffft 😃

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Was the drive thru closed?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

People want to feel safe or people want to actually be safe?

That's really the main message I'm getting from a lot of this, there's not any actual safety taking place, just the appearance of such. I know a lot of it is all virtue signaling from various groups, but apparently the appearance of safety is more important than actual safety.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Yes, get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated because if you're not vaccinated you're a danger to the vaccinated.

Amazing logic.
edit on 29-9-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

To me, as a single man the goverment is forcing me to take the jab. 

What does it have to do with being a single man, though?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wish I had saved that meme, now I forget exactly where I saw it. Maybe next time.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Don't like it all, but they are doing you a favor in this case. Don't eat that crap, and I was a notorious fast-food junkie.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join