It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN and the Vaxccine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This op sounds like total insane bs.
But I believe it.
You might be onto something.
Nice thread

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Adedd

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Maybe that’s how Sarge’s nibble cups she got off FCD disappeared ...🤔

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I will be the first to say that I am a far cry away of understanding anything more than a thimble full of what CERN is and what it does.

-10 points for a weak opening... if you don't understand what CERN is, maybe you are not the best to comment or make any statements about the subject.

I do recall the last time it was powered up it didnt end well and we lost some scientist in a very messy way.

Im in the field of Particle Physics... the last time it was powered up, IT being the LHC... nothing happened to any scientist in any messy way... If it had, there would have been a shut down and a huge investigation, and someone such as myself would have known about it, given that i know actually a few people who were present at CERN during the last LHC turn on... So... sources please or... just top pulling things out of you backside.

CERN is a place, and an organization, its not a thing you can power up, there are many experiments there, and quite a few beam lines. CERN is the European Organization for Nuclear Research, and is derived from the french Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire.

This video is an update on it and I would love to learn a bit more about it from those of you in the know about this field.

The video is a pretty poor sample of the information you can get about CERN from youtube. Since this is a general conspiracy website, I cannot say i am shocked. Firstly, the video is wildly incorrect in like most details. At 3:42, his discussion about reaching peak luminosity and synchronicity... because they wanted to bend the earths magnetic field... Garbage... total and utter garbage. The LHC tunnel is underground, there is a town right on top of it. If it was to generate a magnetic field that escapes the superconductors and was able to penetrate through the Earth enough to change anything in the Earths magnetic field... Yeah lets just say that the town near it would notice pretty much straight away.

Once again... if you believe this... you need to evaluate where you get your information from. Its ok to have an open mind, but having it so open your brain falls out... is not generally a good idea.

His followup statements regarding 'thats how your compass works' shows he doesn't actually understand how the Earths magnetic field is at a phenomenological level... The ground currents discussion is also total unintelligible babble the best i can tell.

The LHC was also not shutdown during the daytime due to power useage here is a nice plot

CERN and the LHC was never run only at night, this statement is utterly false. It is spoken by a person who knows absolutely nothing about the place and is inventing a conspiracy as he goes along. Why? Who knows? Mental illness?

The video mentions that CERN has a magnetic field 100xs stronger than Earths. Why do they need that much power and what is it exactly that they are trying to accomplish? My gut feels like this is something that will never end well for all of us with that much power in mans hand.

The magnets that the LHC uses get up to about 8 Tesla, an MRI scanner with a powerful magnet can hit 3... the record is held by MagLab at 45 Tesla... you can actually generate a magnetic field more powerful than the Earths with a few wires and a battery... he doesn't appear to understand much, but talks like he is somehow in the know... His plots that he is showing are also all public information.... there is nothing secret about it.

One other thought on my mind about this.
It has been said that the vaxccine has a lot of Metal type variants in it. With that much magnetic force coming from CERN, could that have a major effect on those that have been vaccinated? Are we going to see some very odd things with the people when that thing is back up to full power? I know that all sounds very much like a sci-fi thriller, but....

I did a quick search, only reference to metals in the covid vaccine, were from muppets who think that having greasy skin is somehow akin to being magnetized... CERN will have about as much affect on people who have been vaccinated, as simple statistics and school has apparently had on people who are anti-vax anti mask... absolutely none.

Want to know about Particle Physics from someone who actually works in the Field... here i am... but im not around much since this place has become somewhat swampy with people who claim to know everything... except they really know next to nothing.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

Question since you would probably know because I hear all these crazy things. Have you ever even heard of a worse particle accelerator accident than Anatoli Bugorski?

Anatoli Petrovich Bugorski (Russian: Анатолий Петрович Бугорский), born 25 June 1942, is a retired Russian particle physicist. He is known for surviving a radiation accident in 1978, when a high-energy proton beam from a particle accelerator passed through his brain.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Interesting thoughts!

Starred & Flagged

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Yep the guy who put his head in a proton beam while he was a PhD student.

In many ways he was lucky that the dose of radiation he got from it was highly localized, resulting in burning or damage to a narrow path through the back of his head, and out through near his nose in a somewhat glancing pass.

The thing about these accelerators is that when we say 'beam' we often don't mean a constant stream of particles. To accelerate protons (or electrons), it must be done for the most part in highly confined bunches. This is because acceleration is achieved by the use of RF cycling of magnetic and electric fields to focus, confine and accelerate the particles. If it was a continuous beam it would be next to impossible to accelerate it.

So the incident in question was at the U-70 Proton Synchrotron in the old Soviet Union. That accelerator is still in use. Back in 2013 it was reported (in an article i found) to have a beam power of about 20KW, with a mean proton energy of 70GeV... I couldn't find the number of bunches but basically it can be theoretically possible to pass your hand through what would be the beam line and not get hit should you do it fast enough.... The cycle time of the accelerator from injection to full beam power is about 9 seconds.

Anyway yeah imagine he had his head in the beam for a second or two, he would have pulled away due to reflex since he described seeing a light brighter than the sun, although no pain. That light would have been high energy particles passing through his eyes creating Cherenkov radiation. So he kinda got what ever the time he was in the beam x 20k J POTENTIALLY injected into his head in a narrow path.

However what is important is the absorbed energy... which i think would have been quite low. Remember in radiation it is the dose that counts. You can work safely next to a source of radiation by limiting the radiation your body actually absorbs.

Fun fact... the enormous size of the ATLAS detector at the LHC is because of the Calorimeters have to be able to absorb a few radiation lengths of hadrons... hadrons penetrate deep into material without interacting when they are at high energy. We are talking meter scale... however when the hadron stops it will deposit a lot of energy in a small space. So even though his head is only a small target with a short length, he would still have had a bit of that beam stop along its path and dump a good amount of energy. Hence his survival.

If that same amount of radiation was dumped into someone via a nuclear accident with them just standing near a radiation source... they would have most certainly died.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

Thank you for explaining it! I did not understand the concept by which he was not more seriously injured. That absorbed energy part.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join