It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Who Chose to Not Be Covid-19 Vaccinated are Incorrectly Labeled as Anti-Vaxxers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

An Anti Vaccination believer would be the real Anti Vaxxer.

Well, that's not true for many reasons. I don't believe in vaccination (as it relates to Covid), but I'm not an anti vaxxer. I am for myself and my body, but I believe more in personal freedoms and choice. Also, as many have pointed out, anti vaxxer seems to imply that you're against vaccines. Not everyone that is suspicious of this jab is against vaccines. As it's also been said, this is not a vaccine.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: carewemust

I know lots of people who have not vaccinated because of concerns of long term issues due to lack of trials and long term testing.

Most would take the NovaVax because it is old style technology.

I highly doubt we will ever see NovaVax in the US because Pfizer has most probably paid off the .gov agencies quite well to make sure there will not be any more competition.

Isn't the J&J vac a traditional one?

No,

The viral vector delivery system has been around for 20 years or so but the DNA package does pretty much the same thing as the MRNA to a target cell, making it produce spike proteins.

Do I think the viral vector delivery system is safer than the mrna lipid nanoparticle encapsulation... Yes by far.
edit on 25-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, September 25, 2021

Official Definition of an Anti-Vaxxer

A person who opposes vaccination, or laws that mandate vaccination.
Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

To me, an anti-vaxxer is someone who's against all vaccines. Like an anti-abortionist.

Just because I don't want the Covid-19 vaccine doesn't make me an "Anti-Vaxxer".

But that's how the authorities, media, and other ignorant souls are labeling us.

I don't want to be vaccinated because I don't NEED TO BE vaccinated. I have the robust natural immunity that comes with Covid-19 recovery. An immunity which is far stronger against Covid-19 infection than what the so-called "vaccines" deliver.

Not wanting a Covid-19 vaccination does NOT make me, or you, an "Anti-Vaxxer".

-CareWeMust

Because Lefties like to group and label everyone unless it is their group.

If they don't then they can't collectively call everyone anything bigoted.

There you go grouping and labeling folk without any sense of irony at all.

Unbelievable!

It isn't the right using the term in disgust every day on MSM and talk shows.

I just call a duck a duck.

Plenty of folk on here think Im a "leftie" when I'm not and I also get called a Dem, even tho I'm here in Englandland.

You lot are a bit binary.

but just calling you "an opposition to all things rational" it so hard to type out.

Leftie Slam!! Booyah!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
For some it might be the lack of intelligence and ability to differentiate between these two vastly different stances regarding the new mRNA "kind of vaccines".

Others, are well aware of it and do it for fun. We have those candidates here too. Acting holier than the pope and all.

edit on 25.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, the way I'm looking at things is this:

I was vaccinated against the traditional childhood diseases. No problem. I vaccinated my kids against the traditional childhood diseases. Not worried about it. I had chicken pox when I was young (like most people back then) so I have considered the new shingles vaccine. Might be worth it. Waiting to see if there are any long-term effects, and I might actually take it.

I literally take a vaccine (a medication containing antibodies that target a specific protein) once every two weeks. And I am adamant about getting it! Why? I apparently have a genetic makeup that causes too much of this protein and that leads to unnaturally high cholesterol. I like not having jelly in my arteries, and it has shown no side effects.

So I don't see how I can be considered "anti-vax."

Now, I am anti-vax-mandates! I am not even comfortable with kids being required to have the traditional vaccinations to go to school. So perhaps that part of the definition might suit me.

As to this Chinese virus vaccine? I will not get it. In the first place, and perhaps the most important reason, I don't want to. Simple. My body, my choice. Second reason: I believe any drug administered has a probability of having a deleterious effect on the natural immunity. My natural immunity is quite strong, and I like it that way. I have less medical problems than others my age that I grew up with. Admittedly one rather large problem, but only one and that's due to the cholesterol.

Third reason: I don't know if there might be some side effects. That balances with reason two... risk versus risk.

But the last reason, and one that is becoming clearer by the day, is that those pushing this vaccine are lying through their teeth. Nothing could be more obvious. The attempts to mandate it are completely contradictory... one one hand, we now have a vaccine against a disease that everyone seems to be panicking over, but on the second hand those who have taken the vaccine, and therefore are supposedly immune to the disease, are afraid of those who have not taken it! Does it work or not? If it works, then there's no reason to be concerned about whether others have it or not; you're immune! What business does anyone have telling someone else what they have to take when it doesn't affect them?

So it is painfully clear the vaccine does not work. If the vaccine does not work, why demand that people get it? It is obviously not going to do any good about viral spread unless it works, and it does not work.

So, if the vaccine does not work, and if the vaccine will not stop the viral spread and contribute to public health, then why is the government so concerned about making sure that everyone take it? There's more here than meets the eye, I says. Until I know what's not being told us about the vaccine, I keep it at the front of my mind that there is no way to un-take an injection. Once it's done, it's done. There's no taking it back. So I am simply not going to take an action based on the demand of someone who is obviously lying when there is no possible way to reverse any problems it may cause.

That's not being anti-vax; that is being logical. That is being prudent.

If you were to confront a used car salesman who obviously lies about the car he's showing you, while trying to strong-arm you into buying it, would you do so? I wouldn't; I would walk away and make sure to never visit that car lot again. But If not, then why would you do the same thing with the vaccine the government is trying to strong-arm you into getting while lying about it? You would be better off buying the car; you could always sell it later and buy another. With the vaccine, there's no changing your decision once you take it.

I'll admit I am also at times a little concerned about my kids. They both took it, not for health reasons, but because their job required it. So far they both seem fine; I only hope that continues.

OK, that's a fifth reason: why should I make a medical decision about my body based on non-medical reasoning?

Even beyond those reasons, I have to point out that I have not once told anyone to not take the vaccine. I have stated my reasoning behind my decision. I make no secret of the fact that I do not intend to take it. But I would throw a fit if someone decided to make the vaccines illegal! That would be a travesty toward anyone who it might have helped. But those who advocate for the vaccine seem to have no issue whatsoever with forcing others through the force of law to take it. Who is making demands on others here? Certainly not me...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They call it Wappies over here , dutch slang for crazy people , they file anyone who disagrees in some way under that category.

Thats the level of debate , you already called crazy before you even have a chance to defend your standpoint.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Glad someone did a thread like this.. agree completely

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I know lots of people who have not vaccinated because of concerns of long term issues due to lack of trials and long term testing.

Most would take the NovaVax because it is old style technology.

I highly doubt we will ever see NovaVax in the US because Pfizer has most probably paid off the .gov agencies quite well to make sure there will not be any more competition.

Isn't the J&J vac a traditional one?

No,

The viral vector delivery system has been around for 20 years or so but the DNA package does pretty much the same thing as the MRNA to a target cell, making it produce spike proteins.

Do I think the viral vector delivery system is safer than the mrna lipid nanoparticle encapsulation... Yes by far.

Ok, I wasn't sure about it, I thought it was a bit different, they call it more traditional I guess.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If people still think this is about the virus and public health they’ve not been paying attention.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I call them the "Low impulse control, High Risk Behaviour group".

Only a few years ago, if you were to say that you were thinking of signing up for medical trials in order to make some quick cash for a holiday, you would have been called crazy. Now these same people would call you crazy, or highly irresponsible for having reservations about this experimental gene therapy.

www.youtube.com...

A must watch for those who just dont get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am pro choice.

That said, I think you should act responsibly if you choose to get the injections, and stay away from others for awhile , so as to not shed the protein spikes from your bodies on others such as senior citizens, and those at risk.. My daughter ended up in emergency from just being around two gals that chose to get jabbed. She was hemorrhaging and dizzy from blood loss. People who elect to be injected should be informed of the dangers they pose to others while they are shedding protein spikes

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've been double jabbed for 5 months. I don't care what you do. I feel businesses should have the right to mandate it for their employees, but government should not be mandating it anywhere, whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

To me, an anti-vaxxer is someone who's against all vaccines. Like an anti-abortionist.

I would agree but I would also add someone who tries to dissuade others from taking a vaccine by spreading falsehoods , vaccination should be a personal choice made based on verifiable information.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I would agree but I would also add someone who tries to dissuade others from taking a vaccine by spreading falsehoods , vaccination should be a personal choice made based on verifiable information.

Since the drug makers themselves, the CDC, the government and the mainstream media do not know the potential long-term effects of these new "drugs," please define the "falsehoods."

The fact that drug makers, the CDC, the government and the mainstream media do define "falsehoods," that is a problem.
edit on 25-9-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Clarification.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I've been double jabbed for 5 months. I don't care what you do. I feel businesses should have the right to mandate it for their employees, but government should not be mandating it anywhere, whatsoever.

Dear God...I agree with this dark presence. Noooooooo...!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
Dear God...I agree with this dark presence. Noooooooo...!!!

🤣😂🤣😂

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How about anti drug pushers.

That lumps a lot of bottom dwelling scum suckers together and gives them a detrimental label,

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

If a business can mandate vaccines for their employees, how about medical treatments? Chantix for smokers? If someone has high cholesterol, should the employer be able to mandate their diet? How far do we take that?

Either it's my body or it isn't. I say it is.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I'm not settling for any title that someone else tries to foist off on me.

I'm chock full of various vaccines--except for Wu-flu. ...and I have no intention of taking that one any time soon...or late, for that matter.

If people want to try and push me into some niche, so as to try and segregate me? They can expect some push back.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

If you don't get vaccinated and infect an old person who dies, the "pro-choice" wasn't a good thing.

So if you don't get vaccinated and an old person dies, "pro-choice" wasn't a good thing?

But if you are "pro-choice" and an unborn baby dies, then that's a...good thing?

The CHOICE made must be the morally correct one. But not going overboard. For example, I wouldn't stop visiting my elderly mother, simply because I might transmit Covid to her. That's going overboard, imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join