It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

autopsy-results-of-the-vaccinated

edit on 22-9-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There is another HCP (physician assistant) that came forward to Highwire...her story is very similar. It's in the video here:

Link

I have seen some her videos on YouTube as well
Youtube Link

“We only see what we want to see, and hear what we want to hear. We don’t perceive things the way they are"

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

If Trump were President and he had a vaccine mandate in place, the Vaccine Adverse Reaction database would have blown up due to so many entries
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah but he is not is he??? lol...And honestly he would have shut down that database. It is him that proclaims to have gotten the vaccine out in record time is it not? You really think he would let anything bad be said about his vaccine? FFS, he said quit testing to lower infection rates.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Today somebody I know told me his co-worker was rushed to the hospital within the last week with a serious heart condition, the hospital told him the vaccine caused it, he took his second shot in June.

At least they admitted it, how many health care facilities won't admit it when it happens.

The sad part is we here on ATS have been red pilling people but some just still can't see the "hustle" these hucksters have pulled on them.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

At this point I have to wonder if it's population reduction by stealth eugenics, those that react badly have inferior systems at the biological and chemical level. Why can one person take a double shot and be perfectly fine and the next person dies if they were at the apparent same level of health.

Bill Gates is on record saying they can achieve 20% population reduction with Vaccines on a Ted Talk a huge Freudian slip.
If the long term goal is 20% population reduction with endless booster shots, to participate in modern society, they are well on their way.

I now understand why all the unwanted/hated of the Nazi regime marched to their death with little opposition, they really didn't know they were being sent to their deaths until they were gasping for their final breath in the gas chambers.
They were taking a shower to improve their hygiene.....

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Part 2

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Hopefully this will gain momentum. People need to understand that when it comes down to C19, you can’t trust:
]the government
]the main stream media
]most politicians
]most of the medical professionals

If what Project Veritas says/show is true, and I think it is, the implications are that those mentioned above are truly guilty of treason and (attempt at) murder. They should be held accountable, tried and punished to the fullest extent. And for good measure they should be vaccinated if they haven’t done so yet. Although lynching would be more appropriate, it would be even better if they were to be jailed for live without parole. Killing them only makes it easier on them.

Vaccinate them over and over until they die of vaccine overdose...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If this is what we can expect moving forward with other parts...I'm extremely underwhelmed.

The focus of this particular sting is no one of any significance and isn't saying anything at all really. It's like an episode of Seinfeld...nothing.

It's just ramblings of some very low level economist that works at the FDA. I don't get it.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

On the one hand we've got scientists and PMs screaming about imminent climate change disaster. What is the fundermental cause of pollution? Humans - too many humans with a polluting lifestyle they won't change without a fight and never in time for the scientists deadlines to save the planet.

On the other hand, at just this moment of jeopardy, there's a pandemic escaped from a lab that threatens to cull the population. Now there're vaccines with growing rumours that they kill a higher proportion than is claimed.

It may be that history will look back on this episodes and think 'how could they not see the connection, it was obvious?'

Let's hope not and that it's just coincidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
For me it's a little bit confusing so I' would like o know if anybody would be so kind to explain. "They" are giving us jabs with some "unknown" elements, either they don't know what's inside (which is hard to believe) or they know exactly but they are giving us something so they can reduce population or whatever.
My question is: If "They" wants vaccinated people to get sick, die, eliminate...whatever, but those who are against vaccine are desirable people to stay?
Let me be clear I don't trust any politician, goverment. I have some years of experience in big news outlet and I know very well how corporations manipulate informations.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: oddnutz

At this point I have to wonder if it's population reduction by stealth eugenics, those that react badly have inferior systems at the biological and chemical level. Why can one person take a double shot and be perfectly fine and the next person dies if they were at the apparent same level of health.

Bill Gates is on record saying they can achieve 20% population reduction with Vaccines on a Ted Talk a huge Freudian slip.
If the long term goal is 20% population reduction with endless booster shots, to participate in modern society, they are well on their way.

I now understand why all the unwanted/hated of the Nazi regime marched to their death with little opposition, they really didn't know they were being sent to their deaths until they were gasping for their final breath in the gas chambers.
They were taking a shower to improve their hygiene.....

The saddest part of this is that the first world is already population stable, with some countries in net decline.

If womens' rights were put in place throughout the third world, that alone would probably be enough, and completely solve the problem.

Tell a girl she's only worth anything if she produces a lot of sons, and by the time she's 30 she'll have 2 or 3 sons and and equal number of daughters. Tell her she might still be seen as valuable, even if she never had a child, but she got an education and helped the economy, and she'd probably only have 1 kid or two (just to experience it.)

It really is EXACTLY that simple.

originally posted by: McGinty

On the one hand we've got scientists and PMs screaming about imminent climate change disaster. What is the fundermental cause of pollution? Humans - too many humans with a polluting lifestyle they won't change without a fight and never in time for the scientists deadlines to save the planet.

Mostly just them insisting on wanting to eat food and then poop it out later. Those wasteful bastards!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You saying I'm fat?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Mostly just them insisting on wanting to eat food and then poop it out later. Those wasteful bastards!!!!!

Cars, electricity, electronic components, plastic, landfill, meat and products derived from trees... to name a few.

If only the human problem with sustainability were as simple poop!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

You saying I'm fat?

Why yes I am....

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: coffemkr01
For me it's a little bit confusing so I' would like o know if anybody would be so kind to explain. "They" are giving us jabs with some "unknown" elements, either they don't know what's inside (which is hard to believe) or they know exactly but they are giving us something so they can reduce population or whatever.
My question is: If "They" wants vaccinated people to get sick, die, eliminate...whatever, but those who are against vaccine are desirable people to stay?
Let me be clear I don't trust any politician, goverment. I have some years of experience in big news outlet and I know very well how corporations manipulate informations.

You are not looking far enough ahead. Zoom out.

They do not want the unvaccinated around. Look at how the narrative has been changing, they are turning the unvaccinated into the enemy of the vaccinated. They are slowly desensitizing the vaccinated people towards the unvaccinated allowing for the next phase to begin with full support of the vaccinated. Look at the camps in Austrailia, the vaccine passports etc.

If the camps are ever imposed there will no doubt be "outbreaks" in said camps that greatly reduce the population of unvaccinated individuals. If the passports are imposed they will make it so the unvaccinated are basically unable to achieve anything other than the lowest level in society - basically removing them from any possible position of power or status.

This doesn't even factor in the worst part of this whole plan. The poor vaccinated people will eventually start requiring monthly boosters and daily pills to prevent Autoimmune diseases or cytokine storms from killing them. Guess what happens from time to time in that scenario? Supply runs low and certain people can't get said medication to survive. In fact it might also be tied to a social credit system (look at ccp and vaccine passports / carbon credits etc) to determine who gets said medication first when supply inevitably "runs short".

Hopefully this progression path gets stopped before it is allowed to really amp up.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

You have a few years of what's been happening to work out what's going to happen in the next few years Getting out is the best option at this stage. The Jews in the second world war had all the warning signs and the wise heeded them.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Cars, electricity, electronic components, plastic, landfill, meat and products derived from trees... to name a few.

How are you planning to move the food from the farms to the people who will eat it? You'll probably need a few semi trucks on the road.

They'll also need houses, and a sewer system to pump water to and from those houses. So a power plant of some sort os basically a given.

There is nowhere near enough fresh water for 7 billion people to drink water everyday, unless a lot of it is being pumped from somewhere, to somewhere.

If you get rid of consumerism, maybe 7 billion would be fine. But if the population keeps growing, eventually just the fresh water and food will be too much to do sustainably. (And considering that bored and frustrated people tend to create more children......)

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Imperator2

You have a few years of what's been happening to work out what's going to happen in the next few years Getting out is the best option at this stage. The Jews in the second world war had all the warning signs and the wise heeded them.

Where can you go?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

There is plenty of places where the population density is way down, and in the hills preferably.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

How are you planning to move the food from the farms to the people who will eat it? You'll probably need a few semi trucks on the road.

They'll also need houses, and a sewer system to pump water to and from those houses. So a power plant of some sort os basically a given.

There is nowhere near enough fresh water for 7 billion people to drink water everyday, unless a lot of it is being pumped from somewhere, to somewhere.

If you get rid of consumerism, maybe 7 billion would be fine. But if the population keeps growing, eventually just the fresh water and food will be too much to do sustainably. (And considering that bored and frustrated people tend to create more children......)

Well, yes! This is exactly the point i was originally making above. There is no simple solution to the human problem of sustainability. Which is why, faced with a climate emergency, drastic culling may have been considered and rolled out by tptb.

The alternative and ethical solution will take perhaps half a century of disciplined global cooperation to reimagine humanity as a species that reproduces at a steady, sustainable rate in all regions and resources replaced by renewable, cleaner options everywhere.

Even if these options existed and the global cooperation were possible (both are doubtful) it would probable not have the desired effect in time to avert the predicted climate catastrophe (note, is doesn't matter whether you or I believe these climate predictions are true. All that matters in this scenario is that tptb believe them to be probable enough to panic).

So, i agree - i always did - that the issues, included those of food and water that you just outlined are very problematic, which is why i say that history in all it's omnipotent hindsight may judge that Covid was obviously a manmade attempt to circumvent these problems.

And controversially, if Covid was indeed a manmade solution to the climate crises, but the virus fails to kill enough people and climate catastrophe occurs, then those living out the final days of the human race in misery may well ask the questions: 'Why did they not make the virus more deadly? If only tptb had been more ruthless..!'

It's an moral quagmire to be sure.

(post by DAVG1980 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join