It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's 80 million unvaccinated number ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have looked around the web and on here, doing searches on the web is almost impossible these days. Without the correct wording exactly it is hard to get a link to what you are searching for. That being said:

In Biden's Speech he gives an 80 million unvaccinated number. I am trying to find out if that number includes children under 12.

Quick look up shows there are roughly 45 million children in that age range ( if this is not correct please correct me ) in the USA.

If it does that only leaves 35 million above age 12 that are eligible for the vaccines.

Where I am going with this is the numbers and how many people are or are not vaccinated. If the 80 million number does not include under 12 numbers
then the 75% and 25% numbers Biden gives are incorrect. If the 80 does include the under 12 numbers then he is only targeting 35 million.

Lets say because of the way he words his speech that 80 million does not include the under 12 age group, that bumps the unvaccinated in the USA to 125 million. I see and hear USA population is somewhere between 310 and 330 million ( I will use 330 ).

That would put the vaccinated/1st shot group at 62% not 75%.

With the under 12 age group added into the 80 number he gives so that the entire population is accounted for, we get only 35 million unvaccinated that are eligible to be. Why is this number not given? You can not be mad at the other 45 million that can not possibly be vaccinated.

What about people who can not be vaccinated because of medical reasons? Even if that number is only 1% that's 3 million you need to take off that number.

There is more to get at here; the numbers are not useful in the way they are used presented.
I am just trying to figure out as close as possible what the real number of unvaccinated to vaccinated are in the country.

That number depends on what the 80 million number is representing.

Does anyone have any insights on this or direct information ???
The numbers really do make a difference.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dracmoor
That number depends on what the 80 million number is representing.

Does anyone have any insights on this or direct information ???
The numbers really do make a difference.

I think that number is most likely wrong. I'd compare it to the 81 gazillion that "supposedly" voted for Biden in the most fairest election of all time. You know, all the fake votes counted because of fraud. I wouldn't trust this administration with any numbers they tout.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think he pulled it out of his butt. It's the same number who voted for him.

If you listen to Biden, they repeat the numbers he gives a lot. I don't think they really know or care how stupid it sounds when they pull numbers out of think air.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dracmoor

Name a single number from the government that you have much faith in its accuracy.
Jobs,
Unemployment,
Inflation,
Covid,
Two weeks to flatten the curve,

They just pull numbers out of the air.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They make up numbers… pay “scientists” to say they’re “correct”… pay “fact checkers” to back up themselves and the “scientists” and then pay the “media” to peddle the shiny turds as worth their weight in gold…

At this point people are better off believing everything coming out of the mouth of a politician is a lie until/unless proved otherwise…

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I don't know what the respondents above me had to say on the topic, but I don't trust the numbers from the government. I think they just pull then out of thin air (but I may be completely alone in that thought)....

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Numbers are used for maximum effect to scare and coerce, or to make you feel like you in the majority are actually a small minority.

I dont trust any statistics presented by the propaganda machine. They want to rule over us, not inform us.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

They don't have to pay the fact checkers to lie. At this point, they're as invested in the narrative as anyone else. If it goes, so do they.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Gawd...let's not let math or science get in the way of our agenda!

PUH-LEEZ!!

(post by incoserv removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Has anyone ever actually presented a proven number yet ? 😎

Check the Math and take a Bath 😎

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I've said since JOE BIDEN made the statement in that "we choose truth over fact" that he mean what he said.

These people believe that "truth" is a subjective, fuzzy thing that can be changed at will. There's your truth, my truth, and some other guy's truth. It's all plastic, malleable, negotiable from their point of view. You make your own truth.

Facts, on the other hand, are hard, indisputable, concrete things are are a pain the a$$. They don't like facts; just their "version" of the truth.
edit on Sat Sep 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Frankly, I don't think it's even that coherent!

I think it's more like..."JEL-LO!"...and..."I did a stinky!"

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but I think his unvaccinated numbers are about as accurate as his vaccinated numbers. And both are about as accurate as calling this jab a vaccine.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It most be the 80m that voted for him, it seems that number has stick like gloo this days.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And it's all about as accurate as the election figures...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm not vaxxed. My wife is not vaxxed. My Mom, who had and overcame covid is not vaxxed. My Dad is not vaxxed. My brother nor his girlfriend are vaxxed. My three nieces and nephew are not vaxxed. My 86 year old Grandfather, who had and overcame covid refuses to be vaxxed. My Aunt on my Father's side and her husband and their 4 grown boys will not be vaxxed. My Uncle and his wife on my Father's side will not be vaxxed. Most of my cousins are not vaxxed. Eight of my nine co-workers are not vaxxed. None of my 7 old car buddies are vaxxed. Four of my five closest friends are not vaxxed. Three out of ten customers I speak with on the subject even consider being vaxxed, but most of them are not yet.

Just think.. If you can get 80 million more responses like mine, you'll be a smidge closer to the truth.

In my observation, though my family and friends are spread from one side of the US to the other, I can draw a line of not vaxxed and vaxxed pretty nicely by proximity to major metropolitan areas. Peer pressure is a bitch, and major-metro areas are just brimming with compliant docile sheep.
edit on 11-9-2021 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Biden and the CDC also includes those on their "hit list" who don't need to be vaccinated, because they have the Covid-19 antibodies generated by Covid-19 recovery.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thats about how many votes Trump got.

He was threatening Trump voters

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Remember, 245 days after your vaccination date, you are once again Non-Vaccinated. You must get a BOOSTER in order to be deemed "Vaccinated" again by our Satan-owned controllers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join