It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden mandates all employers with 100+ employees to require Covid vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
This is terrible. But I work to pay my bills. No job, I lose everything. But if I have to lose my job over it, I will. A lot of places are begging for workers. Not enough people want to work. This is going to really hurt businesses too when they lose even more workers over this.

All part of the plan

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Has the actual document he is signing been posted yet so we can read the verbiage?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Get back to me when you see evidence of the great uprising people think will happen.

Meanwhile, perhaps we should be reading more of Reddit. Where else will you pick up on the unwritten and ever-changing rules of the leftists in order to navigate this Brave New World they've created for us?

Tyranny is the rule, not the exception. We are clearly reverting to the mean.

Good luck. We are going to need it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Time to break out the Blantons

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: trollz

Furthermore, if an employee's vaccine or booster shot is over 8 months old, the company will pay a substantial fine to the US treasury.

What else in America are employers penalized for, if employees do not perform that given activity?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think I have a remedy to this and the job crisis. How about Joes 80 million supporters get the vaccine and we can also provide shovel ready jobs by having to dig them up first.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess the government now controls the means of production.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Watching the news now and it looks like the LA county school board has the votes to mandate other people's kids getting vaccinated.

That's messed up.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I guess the government now controls the means of production.

We would have a better articulated discussion if the topic was what govt doesn't control these days.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It just hit me that I am actually living at a time when a man just mandated that I take shots or lose my livelihood.

I am truly living in an America now that is run by a dictator.

Just....
edit on 9-9-2021 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just an FYI to anyone this concerns…..

Do not..I repeat..DO NOT quit, resign or leave your job voluntarily because of this.

Make them fire you and get it in writing that you were fired for refusing the vaccine.

That way you can be part of the largest class action lawsuit against the federal government in the history of this country.

Maybe they win it or maybe they don’t but if you quit on your own, you get nothing if they lose.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Just an FYI to anyone this concerns…..

Do not..I repeat..DO NOT quit, resign or leave your job voluntarily because of this.

Make them fire you and get it in writing that you were fired for refusing the vaccine.

That way you can be part of the largest class action lawsuit against the federal government in the history of this country.

Maybe they win it or maybe they don’t but if you quit on your own, you get nothing if they lose.

This^
We will make it through this, and in the end, there will be hell to pay

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is this even real?

I can't wrap my brain around this.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

...? I never mentioned anything of a "great uprising" at all. I'm confused by that statement.

And no point in reading Reddit unless you enjoy the exercise in masochism. You said it yourself, the rules are unwritten and ever-changing. It's on par with Facebook and Twitter. Best to just stay away, never look back, and not let them make money of you. There are apps and browser extensions you can use if you're lacking in self-control.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"And then came the shot"

link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Is this even real?

I can't wrap my brain around this.

Turn on your TV, dumpster fire is blabbering right now.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Politicizing this big time. His words are saying it all.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

And still numbers of posters on ATS will emphatically state that the USA is the pinnacle of freedom in the world.

LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This should be the turning point in my book if there isn't some blowback or lawsuits, we are screwed for a while. The economy will never recover and UBI will be the next push.

Perks of being an independent contractor atleast, even though some of our manufacturers are highly suggesting as a show unity everybody get the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join