It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my new band!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hi yesterday my friend and i were trying to fing a way to make even a penny and we started our band hoping some recording studio or sothing will sign a contract with us and well get rich meanwhile..........were thinking of a song to put on our new website. our band name is R.I.P BOYs we didn't want to put an z at the end because lil jon could sue us.once we make some songs were gonna put them on the website so you could enjoy them and also we'll sell our albums on the website once we make enough songs and our albums are gonna be $10.00 no tax and no shipping fee. our band does mostly rap and a hint of R and B and some hawaian.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
fyi - you might want to ask Skeptic Overlord for permission before trying to sell your music here at ATS, it's against board rules..

you can send him a U2U.

Good luck with the band !

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
im not selling my music here im just letting you know about my band

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think you should be called "For Better Or For Awesome".

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

once we make some songs were gonna put them on the website so you could enjoy them and also we'll sell our albums on the website once we make enough songs and our albums are gonna be $10.00 no tax and no shipping fee

Sorry about that, I misread it the first time, I thought you were offering up music right now for that price...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
well once my band makes some songs we'll let everyone listen to it for free but if you want copies of our songs you pay 10 bucks for a cd or a buck a song if you want only certain songs and we'll email it to you or send it on a cd to you

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oh yes, a record label will hear you and sign you right quick!

Your not going to make any big money anytime soon. I know quite a few bands (rap, rock etc) that only get paid about 100$ a gig. And to record a song at a studio costs about 50-100$ (or so theyv told me).

Well then...uhh...good luck?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I think you should be called "For Better Or For Awesome".

No offense, but it'd be a waste to use that name on a RAP/R&B band.

Good luck man, I'll look for ya on the top 40.

top topics

join