It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation about the Texas Abortion Ban

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Judges we murdering women by forcing them into having c-section against their will and their drs advice in the 80's.
They were throwing women into jail for miscarriages in 2010, maybe before that.
There are probably still judges in tx that believe a husband can't rape his wife and make judicial decisions with that bias.
Centuries worth of karma could be cosmically rained down on men for the way women have been treated!

And, now you are telling me that more women and young girls should suffer and die because awe, poor little ole you are expected to wear a mask? Something surgeons happen to do when they are delivering those babies by the way!

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

So you're admitting the reason you post here is to troll people?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Judges we murdering women by forcing them into having c-section against their will and their drs advice in the 80's.
There are probably still judges in tx that believe a husband can't rape his wife and make judicial decisions with that bias.
Centuries worth of karma could be cosmically rained down on men for the way women have been treated!

And, now you are telling me that more women and young girls should suffer and die because awe, poor little ole you are expected to wear a mask? Something surgeons happen to do when they are delivering those babies by the way!

I’d like to read about the cases in the 80’s and 2010. Please post a source. Also, can you post something g that supports a husband being able to rape his wife in Texas and it being legal? Also worth getting educated on.
Also, what type of masks do doctors where for surgery? Is the box of 10 at Walmart for a dollar or is it a fitted N95 mask?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The elephant in the room.

Ok so even you have no idea what you are talking about, glad you cleared that up.

Everyone knows it’s just funny watching you guys squirm when we call out the hypocrisy. I’ve done my part here, I’ll let the whine fest continue.

Oh you think I vote for the left, Haha.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

What does someone that believes in karma think of a woman or “doctors” for that matter that murder children. The most innocent and vulnerable among us?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I used to think Texas was the best American state.
Cowboys, country music, guns, pick up trucks...A place where men can be men and women like them that way...

Now though?
Nah, it's a mess.
Government peeking into bedroom windows wanting a say in what people do.
Nosy grassing pillocks trying to snitch on people for looking after their own bodies.

Texas is a mess, too much government, too many snitches, too much bible bashing.

It is a joke of a place and somewhere I would never now wish to travel to and spend money.

Excellent
The master plan is working
Keep your friends away too!
TIA

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

link

This is the version I found...
Easier on the eyes, without all the less relevant stuff.. Like the bit you posted. Would it be necessary for anyone to sign that if a heartbeat was heard and it was a reason to deny them the abortion to begin with unless there was obvious signs of a medical emergency that was posing an imminent threat to the person?

And, no, it doesn't prohibit the women herself to get the abortion. It lows any tom, dick, harry, or jane to sue the medical staff from performing them, uber drivers, parents, friends,
r strangers from transporting them to a clinic or providing them funding, or even suggesting abortion as an option.
What do you expect uber drivers to do, ask any women who gets into a car if they are pregnant and on their way to a doctor to get an abortion? Quite frankly it is none of anyone's business if a women is pregnant or why she is going anywhere! Nor is why they might be having that abortion. Pregnant women might end up finding it hard to get a ride for just a normal routine drs appt! Heck one planned parenthood in tx was right next to the wic office! If it is still like that then women might find it difficult to the wic vouchers they are entitled to.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Religion hates women having rights. Not suprising.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Taliban Texas.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

How many men made this decision for women in texas?

edit on 5-9-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
We have federal laws banning marijuana,
Several states say, nah, it’ll be fine.

We have federal laws about gun ownership,
Several cities say, nah, it’ll be fine.

We have immigration laws,

So is it really unexpected that Texas could ignore federal laws and believe it’ll be fine since the precedence has already been set?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

link 1

link 2
Not only is it well known that trump's lawyer came out and asked; come on, can a husband rape his wife. But I have had it said to me a few times by different people when discussing domestic abuse..

Sorry, but I learned that I could post source after source and it would matter. There are other sources, I know because everytime I do a search it seems a new crop of the comes up. If you really wanted sources, you could do your own source.

As far as the face masks, the ones I have appear to be the same as the ones used in drs offices and hospitals.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

There's nothing stopping them from going out of state for an abortion, right?
of course that will cost $$.

and as long as they don't need a vaccination card to cross the State line.
hard telling what the future will bring...

If someone knows they went out of town they can still be sued and the person who narcs can still be awarded $10,000.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That it would be a hell of alot worse for the pos that implanted his sperm into the young girl and caused her death by creating life in a young body not developed enough to carry it to term or the society that made it impossible for that pregnancy to be terminated as early as possible

edit on 5-9-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
MY BODY, MY CHOICE!!!!!

Have we already went down that road? I'm just curious if that is still a "thing".

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

How many men made this decision for women in texas?

Just the ones the women folk voted for and put into office.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So is it really unexpected that Texas could ignore federal laws and believe it’ll be fine since the precedence has already been set?

Do nosy neighbors get to sue weed smokers? Wouldn’t that be fun?

Wouldn’t be surprised if that took hold in Texas, too. Merika!
edit on 5-9-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Taliban Texas.

Well
Still better than serving a queen I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
You think that is a good policy for masks and the covid vaccines, but if it is, then it should co exist er more than covid.
Do you think it should cover childhood vaccines like polio? Do you think that someone known to be carrying TB should be able to get on a plane?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Do nosy neighbors get to sue weed smokers? Wouldn’t that be fun?

Wouldn’t be surprised if that took hold in Texas, too. Merika!

Yeah well
If we weren't so damn awesome you would just ignore us.
Greetings and Salutations from the exceptional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join