It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden Resists COVID Hysteria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

originally posted by: chr0naut
643,593 US citizens have died from COVID-19 in the last two years. That also isn't trivial.

Once again you omit that it's not "died from" but, I will quote your own source:

...COVID-19 was listed as the underlying or contributing cause...

your quote also was incomplete:

"COVID-19 was listed as the underlying or contributing cause of death.

So, it is either the underlying cause of death.

Or it is a contributing cause of death.

Either way, it is a cause of death.

But feel free to misquote, and try and spin it as something it isn't. It is fairly obvious what was meant.

And, since you know what you did, that doesn't say much about personal integrity or credibility. You have an agenda and will knowingly misrepresent the truth to promote it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
No, you know the difference very well between "from and with". My quote was not incomplete to distort the picture, of course it's about deaths. Did you think it's about births from COVID?

If you die WITH then it CONTRIBUTED
If you die FROM then it's the CAUSE.

And, since you know what you did, that doesn't say much about personal integrity or credibility. You have an agenda and will knowingly misrepresent the truth to promote it.

Nice try gas lighting me. Did not work.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But feel free to misquote, and try and spin it as something it isn't. It is fairly obvious what was meant.

Well, there's some irony

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

It's sad when anyone dies,

WHAT?

Why?

Please don't make blanket statements like this and put really crazy words to other people's mouths (or fingers).

Why would it be sad that natural thing happens? No _ONE_ dies, only bodies die. Every human being that has ever 'died', is still alive. Every single one.

What is sad about it? Is it sad that people don't get to spend MORE time in this painful, crazy world? Is it sad that people with chronic physical pain or quadriplegic bodies die after years of horrible pain and suffering? IS IT SAD THAT THE PAIN FINALLY ENDS?

Do you not realize or remember how absolutely EUPHORIC the astral world is? No struggles with physical body, no pains, no difficulties getting up in the morning, etc. Why is that sad, when it's the most joyous and happy day of the 'one that died'? (In reality, only the body died, not that it was ever really alive)

It's no wonder this world is so crazy if people REALLY hold this kind of mad beliefs - SAD?! When _ANYONE_ dies?

Do people consider this world some kind of lottery win or paradise instad of the scary, violent, war-disease-pollution-stupidity-and-ignorance-ridden brutal prison hellhole that it actually is? Look at people starving to death, murdering each other in useless wars, brutally and bloodily slaughtering innocent animals so they could rip their flesh off and consume it like demons, so their bodies will become even sicker than they would otherwise be?

What about people that are being tortured to death - is it really sad when they finally die?

What about glue-sniffing hungry and sick children that fall asleep in the overly noisy and busy traffic of south-east Asia? What about homeless people that go hungry every day and have to freeze themselves (or get heat strokes, alternatively) so much they can barely sleep at all?

How can you say something that's natural to happen anyway, is SAD? WHY WOULD IT BE SAD?!

Are you that attached to THIS particular hellish planet, or are you attached to people so much that you just can't let go?

Are you so selfish that you think if a friend dies, it's YOUR LOSS instead of your FRIEND'S GAIN? Do you cry when your friend gets a new video game console, computer or new car, because you didn't get one? Can't you be HAPPY FOR THEM?!

Where does this 'death is sad' sentiment come from? Please tell me the reason honestly and directly, without sarcasm or insults. Is it some kind of backwards psychology of Earthians for some reason? Does this get born because of atheism or is it because people forget who they are and where they came from? Is it because they believe media's lies and get brainwashed to be nihilists and think it means someone's whole existence and personality (that couldn't have grown to be what it is in one incarnation, but never mind that, right?) just ceases to exist completely and utterly?

Does it come from some kind of panic reaction or another form of selfishness? I am genuinely shocked that anyone can say something like this like it's some kind of universal fact.

It's NOT sad when ANYONE dies, no matter what age, gender, tribe, family, whatnot. You should read more Zen koans, or at least this one. If you truly want to attach 'sadness' to death, at least do it right, ok?

" Real Prosperity

A rich man asked Sengai to write something for the continued prosperity of his family so that it might be treasured from generation to generation.

Sengai obtained a large sheet of paper and wrote: "Father dies, son dies, grandson dies."

The rich man became angry. "I asked you to write something for the happiness of my family! Why do you make such a joke as this?"

"No joke is intended," explained Sengai. "If before you yourself die you son should die, this would grieve you greatly. If your grandson should pass away before your son, both of you would be broken-hearted. If your family, generation after generation, passes away in the order I have named, it will be the natural course of life. I call this real prosperity." "

Don't be sad for something NATURAL, be sad for something UNnatural, like a human being torturing and / or murdering an animal or another human being. For some reason, that 'death = sad'-mentality is probably held by same people that think it would be horrible to see a cat boiled and skinned alive, but eat cow flesh, pork muscles and bird bodies with good appetite and then wonder why their colon doesn't function properly.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
People in Sweden right now is mostly unvaccinated somalian/middle easterns in hospitals

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join