It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I rule the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So what if there is a power struggle, for who's going to write the narrative. You have the ones in charge and you have the ones wanting to be in charge. There are obviously more fractions in the upper echelons but for simplicity sake we go with two.

The real problem for the changers are the masses.
The ones in charge did well to keep them dumb and obidient.

They are reluctant to let go of an old system, even defending it with their blood. They are easily steerable. Never question authority, and never reflect on their own decisions.
These are the main factor why things won't change...
What if the power struggle is over and we are left with all the tools to steer the masses but they can't get over their old way of living...
I need to single out the ones that would do anything to go back to normal, but how would I do that?

I could create a crisis so big that affects everyones life, so much so that they would desperately crave for a solution to go back to normal even if that solution would hurt or kill them...

At least they had a choice, either die affraid of the new and hoping for the old or live curious for the new...

There is no going back, the question is where we go from here?
where would we be if we never venture out to see where we could get?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Good post. I cant add a ton. But I think you're hitting a majority right in the feels with you question. "Where do we go from here?"
I wish I had an answer. I don't and my crystal ball broke too. My gut tells me where aren't heading anywhere good. It leaves me wanting to find a small island and become a hermit.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: Terpene
Good post. I cant add a ton. But I think you're hitting a majority right in the feels with you question. "Where do we go from here?"
I wish I had an answer. I don't and my crystal ball broke too. My gut tells me where aren't heading anywhere good. It leaves me wanting to find a small island and become a hermit.

They will still come for you.
Nowhere is safe, now.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
This day and age I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

And i felt like i wanted in the action leaving my hermitage

In some mythology the new day begins with the night

new topics