It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Starfall.....anyone know anything?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Those who seek death and can not find it, make the sharpest thorns in evils side.

We need more thorns.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

rods from GOD? i,ve heard them talk of that before,
tungsten rods dropped from space at 25,000 m.p.h.
probably changed to depleted uranium...
i am sure would shine bright like falling stars...

but for the bible prophecy,..
maybe the earth will stand still (3days of darkness).
because of a (falling star hitting the earth, with the keys to the bottomless pit),
the earths magnetic field will collapse.....
causing all of the satellites( and leftover space junk) ,
to fall like (when the leaves of the fig? tree fly off in a strong storm)

and islam prophecy (sun will rise in the west)
part of magnetic field collapse/restart,
earth standing still.......
as in one of those spinning gyroscope/top machines
they put fighter pilots in, to try and level off a
spinning out of control airplane...
how it spins one way, then sudden reverse

hope i explained it right.

edit on 3-9-2021 by cappie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe it's not 'Star Fall', but 'Star, F All!"

Just kidding, but couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Those who seek death and can not find it

What do you mean? Death is everywhere - everything that has a birth, has a death. Everything that is alive, is eternal.

Death doesn't exist for the actually living - and body is never really alive, it's just very animated because of the life that inhabits it.

Therefore, how do you 'seek death' and 'not find it'? All you have to do is look at an insect for awhile and there you go, it will die. Or look at how rapidly common sense is dying in this world and in these boards..

In other words, that sentiment makes no sense, because EVERYONE has had some kind of 'brush with death', since every BODY does (soul doesn't). There can't be anyone that 'seek death' (what does this mean anyway? How do you 'seek death' and why?) and 'not find it'. Everyone's family has people, pets and plants whose bodies have died. So if you are really 'seeking', you're not doing a good job or you can't really avoid bumping into 'death' (however you want to interpret this).

From another perspective, that sentiment makes no sense, because death only exists for a body, not anyone or anything real, like living beings. Therefore, seeking it is meaningless and of course you can't find it.

This could also be interpreted as someone seeking to commit a suicide, but being clumsily incompetent at it, but this is starting to sound so silly and ludicrous at the same time, I better stop trying to understand these weird earthly sayings.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My first thought when I saw this was my dreams and others' dreams about stars falling from the sky. There is a thread on here of people sharing their dreams. I forgot what it's called. My second thought was about Starlink, Elon Musk's satellite network that would be able to provide internet anywhere on Earth.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Is this what Operation Skyfall is? A plan to provide telecommunications when internet access is down?

Details here:
www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join