It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials say 90% of population needs vaccine to reach herd immunity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Like how great it is going in Israel? after six months of vaccination?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: HawkEyi

I would really like to understand how you can get herd immunity when the vaccines only last a few months and the virus is in the animal population and will continue to spread and mutate.

Someone please explain that to me.

www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html#:~:text=•%20Recent%20experimental%20research%20shows,infected%20with%20the%20virus.

Reports of animals infected with SARS-CoV-2 have been documented around the world. Most of these animals became infected after contact with people with COVID-19, including owners, caretakers, or others who were in close contact. We don’t yet know all of the animals that can get infected. Animals reported infected include:

Companion animals, including pet cats and dogs and one ferret.

Animals in zoos and sanctuaries, including several types of big cats, otters, and non-human primates.

Mink on mink farms.

Wild white-tailed deer in several U.S. states.

Well you make all the animals wear masks and social distance .. DUH

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They're currently #34 on the list today with 25 deaths. We're #1 with 1130.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Resisting the Resistance is Futile . The PEOPLE Have Spoken .

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Funny how the globalist crazies want a 90% reduction in global population.... Nawwww, it's just a coincidence, right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How is herd immunity possible using a vaccine that allows you to catch and spread the virus. I want to see the science behind it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Let the unvaccinated just be at peace with their decision. If they end up getting that Hermain Cain Award, so be it.

It takes 5 minutes of scrolling Facebook to find a profile that is against the shot and/or masks who dies from Covid. The posts are just non stop.

Leave the unvaccinated alone and let them die if that’s the end result.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
How is herd immunity possible using a vaccine that allows you to catch and spread the virus. I want to see the science behind it.

Me too, a leaky "treatment" (which is not a vaccine) actually can create more effective and dangerous strains of viri. My point was though, the globalists want a 90% reduction in population and they want a 90% jab rate, funny how numbers tell a tale...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Damn does Israel have 330 million people?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That statement from the officials is a lie designet to get as many sales as possible.

Here is a few facts to destroy the herd immunity fantasy... why we will NEVER reach herd immunity:

- The vaccines are not 100% effective. Dont give me any bull# about "no vaccine is buhu". If you do your focus is wrong.
You cannot use a medicin that is not effective to reach immunity, even if you vaccinated 200%.

Currently pfizer has shown to be 42% effective after 5 months in those who got vaxxed first.

- Medrxiv has recent preprints that show that vaccinsted in some cases habour viral loads the exceed the unvaccinate. In the worst case so far, there was a 1000 fold increase.

- Why did we need the vax? To protect the healthcare system and those at risk.

- Why did we need to vax the younger and those not at risk? To protect those at risk.

- Are those at risk vaxxed? Yes
- Are they then protected? Should be... according to pro vaxxes right?

- The why do we need to vax more?

- Because the vax is not effective....

- But you just said it protects, thats why we should get it?

- Do we need to vax the kids? No... because they hardly ever get sick. I challenge you to find the numbers of severe kids cases. And by severe I dont mean a ONE NIGHT stay at the hospital, because mom was an anxious little B. I mean real cases where the kids are hospitalized BECAUSE OF COVID, and admitted for a longer stay.
Also... dont count the cases where they are admitted to hospital because of something else and the get tested positive for Covid in the routine test.......

One of the main newspapers in Denmark today had the courage of bringing an article where a virologist publicly states she thinks its wrong to vaccinate the kids, because they dont get sick and they sre better off with natural immunity.

AND the Danish version of CDC, yesterday again admitted that we will NOT reach herd immunity because..... the vaccines are not effective.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

If the people they're trying to reach aren't already vaxxxed then that is the problem. Of course, they are trying to reach selfish, narcissistic, misguided people. People who know drinking and such gives you cancer too. It is madness, people need to vax up and stay home until the medical staff can recover and people like me can go see my ill family again.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin

If the people they're trying to reach aren't already vaxxxed then that is the problem. Of course, they are trying to reach selfish, narcissistic, misguided people. People who know drinking and such gives you cancer too. It is madness, people need to vax up and stay home until the medical staff can recover and people like me can go see my ill family again.

You sound like one of the volnurables?
Or your family is.

Why vaccinate people with something that is not 100% effective?

Vaccine: does not prevent you from getting infected, infecting others or get sick.
It prevent those at risk from severe outcome yes.... but tell me this:

If you are vaccinated, do you get more sick if everyone else is not vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
90% vaccinated and the vaccine still at "full strength" in those 250 million bodies.

Who here believes that's possible?

Don't speak up all at once, lol.
edit on 8/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Damn does Israel have 330 million people?

For the long-term, you have to look at the number of Covid-19 deaths, per-million of population column.

At this webpage: www.worldometers.info...

All of them are small compared to the number of deaths in total, from all causes. The USA loses 7,700 every day of the year.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

Everybody will catch covid-19 eventually. Vaccinated or not. The vaccine appears to reduce the risk of severe symptoms, which is good, especially in every country other than the US, because healthcare is socialized. We pay for a lot of old and fat people to lay unconscious on a ventilator for weeks on end.

Herd immunity will happen when everybody catches covid and either recovers or dies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join