It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: GravitySucks

So is your answer to get "vaccinated" twice a year for the rest of your life?

I didn't say that.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: norhoc

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

You keep saying that the antibodies you get last forever. This has simply not been determined yet. Talk about voodoo.

You are right, permanent immunity has not been determined from getting the virus yet. But they have now determined that the immunity from catching the virus is still very good against all variants in most people for over a year and two months or more. Where they are now going to start giving booster shots for the vaccines because they are not diverse enough to set antibodies against multiple points on the virus and spike protein as well.

I would prefer getting natural immunity than this vaccine myself. We can only know if you get life time immunity from the virus when it has been around for a long time, although we do know that the vaccine does not do well with variants.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Next step is make it mandatory for all US citizens to accept the injections, or be rounded up and put into FEMA concentration camps.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You sound aggressive. I'm betting you've been vaccinated. Another common trend I've noticed in the vaccinated crowd is that they've become hyper-aggressive towards those who choose to depend on natural immunity.
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Next step is make it mandatory for all US citizens to accept the injections, or be rounded up and put into FEMA concentration camps.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You DO realize that particular poster is Armenian, of a refugee family, and has direct ties to THEIR family being wiped out in the Armenian genocide? RIGHT?

Because if you do, you just made yourself out to be an even bigger ass than people thought possible by snubbing & brushing off the very valid concerns of someone who's got direct family experience with people turning on you.

Or does their family not count because they weren't Roma, Jewish, disabled, mentally retarded, etc and in Europe?
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Not true, everything I have read as of late seems like more Vaxxed are infected and hospitalized than unvaxxed. Look at Israel they have more vaxxed sick than unvaxxed and admit the vax is useless against Delta

www.beckershospitalreview.com...
Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated, data shows

But again, I give you data and you give nothing but beliefs, it is pointless debating against someone that is going on emotion and not logic, or fact

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

But that is what the people you have chosen to believe are saying. So do you not believe them now?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

But that is what the people you have chosen to believe are saying. So do you not believe them now?

I'm just a random observer following all sides of this and who rolled the dice with what was logical and apparent to me.

I don't tend to panic because others panic either.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Former FDA commissioner joins Pfizer

So basically he went to earning some of our tax dollars as the FDA commissioner to MUCH MORE of our tax dollars through government funded Pfizer vaccine profits.

Not new at all, this merry go round of the foxes guarding the hen house has been going on since the government first got involved in 'protecting' the Citizens from big Pharma 80 years ago (or whenever).

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Let's keep this polite...

Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now that there is an FDA approved vaccine does the EUA for the other vaccines end? Why do we need an EUA vaccine if there is an FDA approved option available?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Now that there is an FDA approved vaccine does the EUA for the other vaccines end? Why do we need an EUA vaccine if there is an FDA approved option available?

No, even the EUA for this one won't end until all the EUA doses are used up, hence the new vaccine name. The EUA will also remain in place for adolescents and the other vaccines.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That's nice.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

You keep saying that the antibodies you get last forever. This has simply not been determined yet. Talk about voodoo.

There are very few documented cases of reinfection of those who previously had COVID if any. While we are seeing those that have been vaccinated are indeed getting COVID.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
And this....

Altered Immunocompetence
under warnings and precautions.
Geez! Even reading the rest of it I still wouldn't be touching it with a barge pole!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I stopped the study I was part of in early 2020 at 9 months with a significantly reduced amount of antibodies. Others in the study had both higher and lower amounts at that point, but I don't have the data as to when they were infected, only have my own.

Glad to hear some are showing more longevity. However, that being said, there is also no proof that antibodies prevent reinfection or provide lasting immunity, particularly against variants.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's nice.

My Aunt owns a ranch and she said her and all of her workers have been taking 1cc per 100 lbs of Ivermectin and nobody has gotten sick. She said that's what they've used on cattle for years.

I just bought two tubes of Duramectin 1.87% Ivermectin paste this weekend. I took the first dose this morning according to my weight. Each tube is good for several doses based on how much you weigh. The tube is good for a 1,250 lb horse and has a plunger that you can set in 50 lb increments. I'll be curious to see if any worms come out along with the other COVID benefits.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

you don't panic yet you ran out and got an unproven, untested "vax"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That's nice.

There are very few documented cases of reinfection of those who previously had COVID if any. While we are seeing those that have been vaccinated are indeed getting COVID.

Not exactly accurate in my experience. The most the scientists are willing to say at this point is that antibodies offer some protection, and from what I've read, antibodies acquired naturally provide about the same protection and one of the vaccines and a slightly lesser amount of protection (low 80s percentage) than the two mRNA vaccines claim to.

Again, we're too soon into this to draw any concrete evidence.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is also the fact that if you put out a medication that does not stop the virus then the virus mutates to make that medicine useless. This has been known and accepted for a very long time. For years we have been told about medication causing superbugs. But they go on blaming the unvaxxed for the different strains. It has nothing to do with unvaxxed virus mutate , it is what they do. However a weak medication that does not kill the virus causes more and more severe mutations. Think about it , if there was no vax trying to fight the virus it has no need to mutate substantially it just goes about its business. However when you introduce a weak medication that causes more drastic mutations.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

you don't panic yet you ran out and got an unproven, untested "vax"

That wasn't out of panic. And I did not get an mRNA vaccine either. I waited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join