It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I doubt that the Biden Administration’s accomplices will understand the magnitude and importance of what it is that I am about to reveal in this rant. Nevertheless, the possibility that even one such individual might awaken to the truth and begin to understand that the Biden Administration’s meandering and maundering comments honestly indicate that it intends to hasten society’s quiescence to moral pluralism and epistemological uncertainty before long obliges me to continue.

In the text that follows, I don’t intend to recount all of the damage caused by its capricious declamations but I do want to point out that if it allowed even a teensy-weensy soupçon of guilt to invade its consciousness, the Biden Administration wouldn’t boss others around. Although the Biden Administration has never read carefully anything I’ve written, we’ve all heard it yammer and whine about how it’s being scapegoated again, the poor dear. Oddly enough, its nauseating, shameless campaigns are, in principle and in reality, nothing more than a besotted, tyrannous mechanism for anesthetizing the human spirit. Stranger still, its buddies have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize its jaundiced, rageful maunderings. It is not a pretty sight.

Now, it can go pound sand for all I care, but it should know that some people doubt that the human community has had the same basic problem with warlordism all along, ever since the second human being walked erect. Sadly, I can’t seem to convince such people otherwise.

Regardless, let’s move on. I would like to close by saying that the Biden Administration’s agendas reflect an era in which cultures or attitudes different from one’s own were dealt with through violence and mistrust.

Disclaimer: This Rant was generated by AI.

Just for kicks I will do one a day.

Generator

Sometimes they are spot on.

edit on 8/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

If I buy an MRE 12 pack for $94.95 I support the sponsor that supports ATS free speech and that means I support you too.

BTW I really do believe ( even though i know I am going to get * for this) Joe Biden is a sock puppet, he's like howdy doody only his creators didn't give him wooden nuts, He's like the eunich of puppets.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

If I buy an MRE 12 pack for $94.95 I support the sponsor that supports ATS free speech and that means I support you too.

BTW I really do believe ( even though i know I am going to get * for this) Joe Biden is a sock puppet, he's like howdy doody only his creators didn't give him wooden nuts, He's like the eunich of puppets.

Made him a eunech, and gave him a bag of wooden nickels, does that count?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Counts for something but he isn't playing super hang on in my arcade.

this ones a shot of whiskey

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Counts for something but he isn't playing super hang on in my arcade.

this ones a shot of whiskey

Better make them all boilermakers.

We're gonna need it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

yeah bro I could go for that

today and tomorrow or our future

hell brother the world needs a boiler maker

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

yeah bro I could go for that

today and tomorrow or our future

hell brother the world needs a boiler maker

Have a boiler maker and a smile! Hands across the world.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The plan is to have Americans turn against each other.

Biden hates Americans cant you folk realize that.

top topics

join