It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This surly cant be a good thing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Over 6 billion people on the planet, one gets a QR tattoo for likes/attention etc and You are all in on it being a step to the mark of the devil??!!

Chill out buddy. I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner and you can chalk it up to humans being quirky folk.

Say it out loud: ‘man getting tattoo to get laughs in local McDonalds is NOT a sign of the coming of Satan’…

a reply to: rikgrimsby

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If this guy wants to tattoo himself it's his choice. Fine, it just doesn't work for the masses, for a multitude of reasons

If all that's pops up is he is clear, why couldn't people just copy his tattoo? Hell, we got a picture now. Well, at least the Italians could...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Were I christian, I think that is how I would feel as well. But scared or afraid, I don't see how. Those who will will, and those who will not, will not. Isn't it that simple?

I suppose your comment is why so many Christians are evangelizing , making sure that they have done as much as they could to get the word out.

I guess that is one of the reasons I don't understand Christianity. Living and loving with those who will not make it to Heaven. Those who will not be lifted up but left behind. All those loved ones, gone. Brothers and sisters. Children. Parents. Suffering. Existing in Hell, while I frolic in an Eden.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ComeFineMe

No need to be surly about it !

Relax, enjoy the rona !

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

But Sir Lee, it's early to be surly.

No tat,
got the app.

Gotta find the sandpaper
finger prints on file.

Burn your birth certificate
then they won't know where to deport you.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

I think that is pretty kool & easy to use. It is just another tattoo but it is kool they can make an app scan it.

People use fit bits all the time & noone cared about that. They take your blood sugar, glucose, blood pressure etc. stats. A micro chip is the same exact thing ecxept it getz a better reading.

So its all really kool. You have hackers on your fones & fitbits all the time from all over the world so theres always someone with others information. Privacy is so 19th century.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
A tattoo showing he doesn't have covid?

Did he get this before or after all the breakthrough cases?

It might be a tattoo showing he's been vaccinated but it is definately NOT a tattoo showing that he is covid free.

The amount of virtue signaling that many are doing concerning being vaccinated blows my mind. They'll be lining up for whatever big daddy says is next cheering for it all the way.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You have a great point without the spirit of faith the spirit of fear sets in.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ElGoobero

Were I christian, I think that is how I would feel as well. But scared or afraid, I don't see how. Those who will will, and those who will not, will not. Isn't it that simple?

I suppose your comment is why so many Christians are evangelizing , making sure that they have done as much as they could to get the word out.

I guess that is one of the reasons I don't understand Christianity. Living and loving with those who will not make it to Heaven. Those who will not be lifted up but left behind. All those loved ones, gone. Brothers and sisters. Children. Parents. Suffering. Existing in Hell, while I frolic in an Eden.

you can lead the sinner to the altar
but you can't make him (her) repent

not sure how it will work in the next world. I believe the Word says He will dry our tears.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join