It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Looser Lujan is lying!

page: 1

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I’m calling you out from underneath your rock gov. Lujan! You are lying about CoVID being on the rise in New Mexico. You are lying. You see, I work directly with the CoVID patients at UNMH and Pres Hospital in Albuquerque. And I know the medical staff at The University of New Mexico, and Lovlace Hospital, here in Albuquerque. I also know that all of the CoVID patients in this state are required to be transported to us (Lovelace, Pres and UNMH) because of the complications related to their care. During the height of the pandemic here in New Mexico, I had 188 patients at UNMH alone. Currently, there are less than 90 CoVID patients combined, in each of the 3 hospitals here in Albuquerque! Go ahead, Call Pres Hospital, 505-841-1234, or UNMH, (505) 272-2111, or Lovelace, (505) 727-8000, and ask how many confirmed case of CoVID that they have.
Furthermore, you have singularly passed a law saying that all Medical personal must receive the “vaccination” in order to work here in New Mexico. Your illegal law will be challenged in court. CoVID IS NOT on the rise in New Mexico, and we will fight you in court, and win!
gov looser lujan

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interesting, I know last year LAMC was taking patients, not sure if they still do. Lujan is totally out of control but with that last name she will be re elected.
a reply to: Violater1

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I’m calling you out from underneath your rock gov. Lujan! You are lying about CoVID being on the rise in New Mexico. You are lying. You see, I work directly with the CoVID patients at UNMH and Pres Hospital in Albuquerque. And I know the medical staff at The University of New Mexico, and Lovlace Hospital, here in Albuquerque. I also know that all of the CoVID patients in this state are required to be transported to us (Lovelace, Pres and UNMH) because of the complications related to their care. During the height of the pandemic here in New Mexico, I had 188 patients at UNMH alone. Currently, there are less than 90 CoVID patients combined, in each of the 3 hospitals here in Albuquerque! Go ahead, Call Pres Hospital, 505-841-1234, or UNMH, (505) 272-2111, or Lovelace, (505) 727-8000, and ask how many confirmed case of CoVID that they have.
Furthermore, you have singularly passed a law saying that all Medical personal must receive the “vaccination” in order to work here in New Mexico. Your illegal law will be challenged in court. CoVID IS NOT on the rise in New Mexico, and we will fight you in court, and win!
gov looser lujan

And how many cases were there two or three weeks ago? If that number is smaller than 90 then cases are on the rise. The fact that the current number of cases is smaller than the peak of 188 from last Winter tells you nothing at all about whether cases are currently rising or falling.

According to the IHME that keeps track of these numbers, cases in New Mexico have been rising steadily but slowly for the last 3 weeks.

covid19.healthdata.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

daily deaths sure do paint a different picture than infection rates. But then we used to say the death rate is how to track the severity, but now that it's low, we need a new way to keep the fear strong.

Perhaps if you could find some studies on how many breakthrough cases exist, coupled with how many previously recovered unvaccinated people are getting re-infected. I know that looking at logical facts isn't the way we do this new "science", but for us old schoolers, well, it's all we know.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Interesting, I know last year LAMC was taking patients, not sure if they still do. Lujan is totally out of control but with that last name she will be re elected.

If the GOP would run a candidate not in the pocket of the oil companies, they might stand a chance.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Or perhaps it's the Department of Health that is lying?

cvprovider.nmhealth.org...

On Monday, the state registered 304 people in the hospital with COVID-19. By Tuesday, that number grew to 341 people. As of Wednesday, 353 people were in New Mexico hospitals with COVID-19.

www.krqe.com...

Experience shows that hospitalizations lag cases. And deaths lag hospitalizations. Maybe trying to get a handle on it before it gets worse isn't a bad idea.
www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...

edit on 8/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, they are lying.
I walk the halls, I see the the patients.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow
Thanks for the info
Interesting who opposes such free exchange of actual facts.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Gotcha beat!

Our Gov. Kate Brownshirt in Oregon is considering lockdowns again.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My friends live in NM, they cannot stand the little dictator and her condescending tone. I can’t either myself!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

How is the nurse staffing there?

Over here at some hospitals in GA they have 60 ish covid patients but because they mandated vaccines they now have a nurse shortage but the news is saying hospitals over whelmed.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

How is the nurse staffing there?

Over here at some hospitals in GA they have 60 ish covid patients but because they mandated vaccines they now have a nurse shortage but the news is saying hospitals over whelmed.

I would say that there is about 30% travel staff at UNMH and Pres. We will see Monday what that plummets to when medical/nursing/ and ancillary staff don't return to work.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Or perhaps it's the Department of Health that is lying?

cvprovider.nmhealth.org...

On Monday, the state registered 304 people in the hospital with COVID-19. By Tuesday, that number grew to 341 people. As of Wednesday, 353 people were in New Mexico hospitals with COVID-19.

www.krqe.com...

Experience shows that hospitalizations lag cases. And deaths lag hospitalizations. Maybe trying to get a handle on it before it gets worse isn't a bad idea.
www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...

What is the way the "get a handle on it"? Lockdowns and masks have been used by places and not in others and vaccine use has only gone up and cases are rising -- wait for it -- everywhere -- even Oregon is out of ICU beds.

Florida didn't do any of those and everything is taking a massive downturn. Must be all thelockdowns, masks, and vaxxing.

We need to quit with the shutdowns and restrictions of rights of normal healthy people and just make sure we are set to treat those who need it.
edit on 22-8-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I had to get the director of Infection Control and the top doc in my hospital to verify that I met the requirements of a medical vaccine exemption, only then did they give me the rapid test and it came up negative.

So I can go to work on Monday.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I had to get the director of Infection Control and the top doc in my hospital to verify that I met the requirements of a medical vaccine exemption, only then did they give me the rapid test and it came up negative.

So I can go to work on Monday.

You're fortunate Bill the Cat (
).
Per the CommiCrat gov, here in the Land of Entrapment, there are no exemptions.
edit on V252021Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 22 Aug 2021 21:25:47 -05001 by Violater1 because: hfghgk

new topics

top topics

join