It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: The Great Reset - By Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yeah it don't think I was planning on creating a fanclub for this guy.

I was just addressing the pdf in the OP about the world after Covid.

Maybe this thread would work better if everybody read that and we discuss it's content.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Started reading this today, I make up my mind about the whole thing when I'm done but so far it's interesting and the author makes some valid points.

And then there is this, I probably don't interpret it as he intended but still...

Defoe’s book is full of anecdotes that resonate with today’s situation, telling us how the rich were escaping to the country, “taking death with them”, and observing how the poor were much more exposed to the outbreak, or describing how “quacks and mountebanks” sold false cures.

Quacks and mountebanks... for sure!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've read the entire pdf in the OP 4 days ago and wanted to reply but my internet went down so I only can get online at work now. Since they don't have an English spellcheck here there probably will be errors, don't shoot me for it
Anyway.

You will own nothing and you will be happy

The phrase that I keep reading and seeing in videos about the great reset.
Only, it's not in there.
I've read the whole thing, then quickly went through it again and it's not there!

In fact, a lot of the 'negative' things that are mentioned in videos on Youtube are not in the paper. I personally feel that the author makes a lot of valid points and little to nothing that points towards a "hostile takeover by the elite, tptb, nwo, or whatever anyone calls it.

Can someone tell me where the phrase 'you'll own nothing but will be happy' comes from?

I'll reply whenever I can get online again

new topics

<< 1   >>

join