It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab Founder Shows "Vaccine" Spike Protein Damages Vital Organs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope your OP is wrong because my wife and both sons have taken the jab and I can't.

It'd be so wrong for a fat, drunk, non-vaxxed moron like myself to outlive any of them.

I hope so too.
I have some family members among the "vaxxed" as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't think there's anything more than the normal to be concerned about.

It's all speculation and hearsay until we actually start seeing us vaxies waking up dead in the morning.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Who would have thought, that midway through an experiment, it's discovered that the experiment is ultimately a failure, and has serious long term side effects.
shocker.

I'm not sure how some people are going to take this though, because judging by some of the opinions I read in here, long term safety data amounts to , " I got the jab and it didn't kill ME ". Must be because of the the unvaxed I guess.

The thought process is weird to me. Because those people do not think beyond the present day. 'Well, I am still alive today, so the injection is AOK'. "All that happened to me was my arm was sore for a day."
None of the people know what will happen days down the road.....and that is incredibly scary IMO.
When we all have seen commercial after commercial "If you have been injured from xxxxx...."
And then all the recalls such as just recently the J&J cancer ridden sunscreen recall.
Maybe it is a form of self soothing denial.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Every day at ATS there are tons of these threads. Seems to me some of you unvaccinated are trying to convince yourself the rest of us are fools.

Get the shot, don't get the shot. I don't really care. But please, we are not dying. We are not getting cancer from these vaccines. Last I heard, you guys were telling us that our blood vessels were being shredded by the spike protein in the vaccine. Not happening.

This is just like election fraud. No real proof of what you are saying, and yet you believe it like gospel. I don't get it.

Lead Paint
Cigarettes
Asbestos
Johnson & Johnson sunscreen
.......it was all safe until years later, people were suffering severe harm and death.
None of them were sick right away.

Just sayn. I still support free choice. If people want to smoke cigarettes, inject heroine or inject experimental 'vaxxines'....I support their right. But don't you dare tell me I have to do so, for any reason whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I don't think there's anything more than the normal to be concerned about.

Old normal?...or new normal?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I'm going to ask this very carefully and politely to avoid any more friction but...

Whilst I cannot or will not comment on this particular doctor and his findings I'd like to ask the gang in general why the medical insurance companies are not saying anything about all this?

If the above is true then do the insurance companies not have scientists and doctors who will be looking at these types of claims?

Surely if this turns out to he true it will be the end of these companies as there's no way they could payout non such massive healthcare bills on this kind of scale?

Do they say say anything at all, I honestly don't know not being from the US?

Insurance companies still cover the costs of highly addictive pain killers.
Does that answer your question?

Insurance companies make money off of sick and dying people. So do doctors. So does the pharmaceutical industry. There is no money to be made of people get healthy and well.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Why do I feel fine then if my organs are allegedly so damaged?

Organs dont get damaged overnight. But over time.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: hombero
Why do I feel fine then if my organs are allegedly so damaged?

Organs dont get damaged overnight. But over time.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
ATS normal.

With bells and whistles and a cherry on top.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

And then you consider the criminal activity of the cartels that have been indemnified against prosecution;

This is just pfizer;

1.Pfizer received the biggest fine in U.S. history as part of a $2.3 Billion plea deal with federal prosecutors for mis-promoting medicines (Bextra, Celebrex) and paying kickbacks to compliant doctors. Pfizer pleaded guilty to mis-branding the painkiller Bextra by promoting the drug for uses for which it was not approved.

2.In the 1990s, Pfizer was involved in defective heart valves that lead to the deaths of more than 100 people. Pfizer had deliberately misled regulators about the hazards. The company agreed to pay $10.75 Million to settle justice department charges for misleading regulators.

3.Pfizer paid more than $60 Million to settle a lawsuit over Rezulin, a diabetes medication that caused patients to die from acute liver failure.

4.In the UK, Pfizer has been fined nearly €90 Million for overcharging the NHS, the National Health Service. Pfizxer charged the taxpayer an additional €48 Million per year for what should have cost €2 million per year.

5.Pfizer agreed to pay $430 Million in 2004 to settle criminal charges that it had bribed doctors to prescribe its epilepsy drug Neurontin for indications for which it was not approved.

6.In 2011, a jury found Pfizer committed racketeering fraud in its marketing of the drug Neurontin. Pfizer agreed to pay $142.1 Million to settle the charges.

7.Pfizer disclosed that it had paid nearly nearly 4,500 doctors and other medical professionals some $20 Million for speaking on Pfizer’s behalf.

8.In 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission announced that it had reached a $45 Million settlement with Pfizer to resolve charges that its subsidiaries had bribed overseas doctors and other healthcare professionals to increase foreign sales.

9.Pfizer was sued in a U.S. federal court for using Nigerian children as human guinea pigs, without the childrens’ parents’ consent. Pfizer paid $75 Million to settle in Nigerian court for using an experimental antibiotic, Trovan, on the children. The company paid an additional undisclosed amount in the U.S. to settle charges here. Pfizer had violated international law, including the Nuremberg Convention established after WWII, due to Nazi experiments on unwilling prisoners.

10.Amid widespread criticism of gouging poor countries for drugs, Pfizer pledged to give $50 million for an AIDS drug to South Africa. Later, however, Pfizer failed to honor that promise

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

ATS normal.

So oxymoron, it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yes. The long resume of suits. I am glad I didnt have to type it all out.....lol But it is all true.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Do you disbelieve they want to reduce the world's population? That is going to be where we may decide to agree to disagree. I see a "by any means necessary" strategy has been deployed. All the clues are there for people willing to look at the dots and seeing the connections.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Justoneman
As and Environmental Scientist i can tell you they have proven to me to be liars I can't trust. The data I see says they don't really know what CV is they are spit balling it and looking us in the eye and lying. That is what we will find out if people survive this. The Flu doesn't go away it is what the CV 19 is, and I have no doubt at this point.

All of them around the world? This isn't one or two companies doing bad stuff...It's the whole world in many different places working independently, so I can see your point, but due to the magnitude of it all I don't agree.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I hope your OP is wrong because my wife and both sons have taken the jab and I can't.

It'd be so wrong for a fat, drunk, non-vaxxed moron like myself to outlive any of them.

I hope so too.
I have some family members among the "vaxxed" as well.

I just learned a child in my cousins family has had two jabs recently due to her already weak immune system, and is now in breathing distress so bad they were off to the Dr's again. My Aunt called and asked to please pray for them. I am seeing a significant issue for a lot who got the jab, but not all. Too many to ignore. Enough I would say they need to stop administering this one and move to treating it with the previously known cures. Lots of reason to not trust them now. I would think once you have seen them lie and lie, you are a fool for believing anything from them. The left wingnuts were trying to say DJT was telling lie after lie but were all crickets when examples were needed to prove it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I've said since the beginning of this vax craze that the whole discussion between the opposing sides is like jumping into a pond of freezing water. Those who jump in are cold, wet and miserable...so they mock those who don't jump in as "chicken!" or other such because people just naturally want others around them to be as miserable as they are.

In other words, I think there's whole lot of vaccination-regret going on. It's like the bully gang on the playground as kids. An insider thinks he's one of the 'cool kids' because he's part of the gang, but he knows in his heart his decision will likely catch up with him later, yet he still mocks the other kids who don't join the bully gang.

People intrinsically realize there is strength in numbers. The more people they have on their side the stronger their side is.

People will never admit this, but deep down inside they know it on some level. Think about it, there is no rational reason to pressure others into getting the vaccine otherwise if this wasn't the case. The vaccine does not prevent transmission of the virus, it only protects the vaccinated (by reducing symptoms of the virus). So, why pressure others into getting it?? Other than...'so you'll be in the same boat as me'...there is no reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
One of my clients was saying to me the other day that her friend who is an ICU nurse at Gloucester hospital was telling her that their 3 covid wards are full. They are full of vaccinated people who have had adverse reactions but not testing positive for C19 or the variant when admitted. Very few have C19 or the variant. That made me pause for thought. They are now looking to re-open the 'covid wards' in Cheltenham to take up the 'slack'.
The 'other' Dr's warned us that it will take between 6-12 months after peoples second jab before we start seeing the spike in adverse reactions. Looking at the time frame of roll out here in the UK and hospitalisation figures and now what that nurse has shared, it is looking as though they were right.
On top of which you have the UK Government have put out to tender a contract for anti-coagulants to the tune of £3.1 BILLION over a 4 year period. Their usual purchase is £280 million a year. They know what's coming. Oh, and the NHS have now started running the D-Dimer test as a matter of course if somebody is presenting with suspected DVT's or chest pains.
Not good
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We all know the government only wants what is best and has proven so in the past....

Agent Orange is safe, no need to worry
DDT is also safe enough they actually drove around spraying it on citizens
Tobacco is actually good for you
Sugar is good for you and fat is bad

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
he is noticing a huge new increase in uterine cancer in his own lab.

Just a quick in- and out because it's getting late but wasn't the spike in cancer cases due to people not checking up regularly in the hospitals for the last 1,5 years because of the lockdowns and ICU crisis?
edit on 20-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I suppose we will have to wait and see, your information is third hand and I could counter it but only with second hand info lols.

As to the anti coagulants that could be something or nothing, I don't know about the ins and outs but has it got more expensive, brexit or many other possibilities.

a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
We all know the government only wants what is best and has proven so in the past....

Agent Orange is safe, no need to worry
DDT is also safe enough they actually drove around spraying it on citizens
Tobacco is actually good for you
Sugar is good for you and fat is bad

And Depleted Uranium dust won't hurt anybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join