It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Shawn Brooks, vaccinated are not human and will die

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Video of Dr. Shawn Brooks, PHD, Oxford:

SW Ohio School Board Meeting

Bitchute video link

I have 48 publications, including 23 books. I've studied health medicine, anatomy, and physiology for approximately 21 years.” He adds, “Dr Robert Malone, who created the messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccine has said no one should ever take these jabs ever, under any circumstance whatsoever — he created it! And he says, ‘Don't ever do it!’"

He says the vaccinated will die in 6 months to 3-5 years. He said if you get any type of booster shot you will die. He says you have dramatically decreased your immune system by 35%. He said you will die from antibody enhancement which will lead to organ failure which will kill you. He said everyone who has taken the jab is experiencing blood clotting.

He said millions have died from the jabs. He said 80% of women who got the jab lost their baby in the first trimester.

He said getting the jab is the equivalent of having HIV, you won't be able to have children, breastfeed, donate blood, donate organs, donate blood plasma or bone marrow. He says the vaccinated will be denied to donate blood and blood plasma except if you live in California because they will take toxic blood with spike proteins.

He said the jabs contain spike proteins and snap your RNA in half you are no longer human you are something else.

Anybody know more info on Dr. Shawn Brooks? Please post links to his books, publications, and any other additional information about him.

Discuss
edit on 19-8-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If the point of the vaccine is some kind of nefarious thing, and they want to get everyone infected, preventing the vaccinated from donating blood would work against "the plot."

He sounds like he's just making this up as he goes along.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

He isn't a medical doctor.

His books seem to be about social problems in schools. Violence against teachers for example.

As for the other guy, he had nothing to do with the vaccine, he worked on mrma technology about 30 years ago.

I will leave it to you to dig more.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Well that's why I created the thread, for a community effort to talk about this guy. Comments I've read online, are questioning those books that appear on a Google search, if they are even authored by the same Dr. Shawn Brooks in the video? I've read there's no way to verify this, or any of his medical credentials? Who is this guy Dr. Shawn Brooks?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Absolutely none of this is remotely true, and you've provided zero evidence suggesting anything other than the rantings of some nut job. Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
If the point of the vaccine is some kind of nefarious thing, and they want to get everyone infected, preventing the vaccinated from donating blood would work against "the plot."

Why would preventing the vaccinated from donating blood work against the plot. What's the plot? And what does it have to do with blood donations?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I suggest instead of listening to that man quoting Rober W Malone, it's much easier to just visit his twitter page and check out the claims for yourself.

twitter.com...

Also he recommends an article about the WEF that I currently read and it's a whole new angle on the WEF and Great Reset topic.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: face23785

Why would preventing the vaccinated from donating blood work against the plot. What's the plot? And what does it have to do with blood donations?

So he's not arguing this is some kind of plot, it's just nobody in the medical field realizes their vaccine will kill everyone who gets it?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Absolutely none of this is remotely true, and you've provided zero evidence suggesting anything other than the rantings of some nut job. Deny ignorance indeed.

What you're saying can be said by the anti-vaxxers community about Fauci, Biden, the WHO, and the CDC. His video is being shared like wild fire on the internet.

I'm not countering, or confirming what he is saying. Just presenting it to the ATS community at large.

In the age of censorship and polarized politics, how do you know he's not being factual and honest?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Very first thing I notice is this guy is a PhD, not an MD.

I can't find ANYTHING on him.

With all those claimed accreditations, credentials, and publications, he should be easy to find.

Got a source where we can see something (publication, article) from this guy?

If not, I'm calling BS on yet another Vid thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

He says the vaccinated will die in 6 months to 3-5 years.

Discuss

Well the 6 month mark has been and gone for many in the UK, we are approaching the 9month mark now, so I guess we will have to wait for the 3-5 year landmark next

Covid-19 vaccine: First person receives Pfizer jab in UK

8 December 2020 Margaret Keenan, who turns 91 next week, said the injection she received at 06:31 GMT

He said the jabs contain spike proteins and snap your RNA in half you are no longer human you are something else.

Did he say what, I hope ginger, he said Ginger please, As a ginger with ginger kids more people should be ginger, the world would be a happier place or does he mean these people are mutants, will they have powers? this could be beneficial such as invisibility or super speed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I suggest instead of listening to that man quoting Rober W Malone, it's much easier to just visit his twitter page and check out the claims for yourself.

twitter.com...

Also he recommends an article about the WEF that I currently read and it's a whole new angle on the WEF and Great Reset topic.

Thanks for posting his Twitter, definitely some interesting info there.

I'd love to see Fauci, Biden, Malone, Brooks, and a few others have a live debate. It's important that everyone is on the same page.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

With all those claimed accreditations, credentials, and publications, he should be easy to find.

I've heard the exact same comment...So he's at a school board meeting, do you think he is just some Dad who lied? Like he's really a mechanic or something? Or is it possible that whole auditorium setting is staged? I haven't looked for any clues proving there was an actual SW Ohio School Board meeting and this is video from it.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've heard the exact same comment...So he's at a school board meeting, do you think he is just some Dad who lied? Like he's really a mechanic or something? Or is it possible that whole auditorium setting is staged? I haven't looked for any clues proving there was an actual SW Ohio School Board meeting and this is video from it.

I think someone got some cool footage of someone going off at a school board meeting and then just attached a fake doctor to it.

This guy doesn't exist.

There is a NASA PHd named Shawn Brooks working on the Cassiopeia Project.

There is another who goes by MD, not PHd, and has nothing to do with Oxford.

This Oxford PHd has kids in school in Ohio? That in itself sounds a little weird, no?

Unless someone can prove me wrong?
edit on 8/19/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Per the description in the Bitchute video the transcript is from 8/18/2021. According to South West Ohio School Board website here are the scheduled meetings for 2021:

Southwest Local School District

Board of Education meetings are open to the public and typically held the third Thursday of the month. Any changes in the place and time of Board meeting are published in the local papers and on this web site.

If you have any questions, please contact Thomas Lowe at 513-367-4139 or by email at [email protected].

Southwest Local School District Board of Education 2021 Meeting Dates

Unless otherwise noted, the work session (open to the public) begins at 6:00 PM and the meeting begins at 7:00 PM.

January 13, 2021 (Organizational and Regular Meeting) at Harrison High School
February 18, 2021 at Crosby Elementary
March 18, 2021 at Harrison Elementary
April 15, 2021 at Harrison Junior School
May 20, 2021 at Harrison High School
June 10, 2021 at Harrison Elementary School
July 15, 2021 at the Activity Center
August 19, 2021 at the Activity Center
September 16, 2021 at District Office
October 21, 2021 at District Office
November 18, 2021 at District Office
December 16, 2021 at District Office

August 19th is today...🤔

That's weird if it was supposed to be yesterday? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong website?

Link

It would be great to find out:
1. Where this was and when
2. Who is this person claiming to be a Dr with a PHD.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I think someone got some cool footage of someone going off at a school board meeting and then just attached a fake doctor to it.

This guy doesn't exist.

This Oxford PHd has kids in school in Ohio? That in itself sounds a little weird, no?

Neither can I...and great point, he went to Oxford Medical School in England, or he is from Oxford, OH?

He is making some bold claims, I want to know who he is.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

This guy doesn't exist.

Neither can I...and great point, he went to Oxford Medical School in England, or he is from Oxford, OH?

You should do that before you start a thread, no?

I'm not looking for fictional people.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe if you don't understand or are afraid of Messenger RNA shots, you should pick up a couple biology books and study cells, DNA, RNA, messenger RNA, antibodies, and the immune system.

Sit down and read them. Try and understand them.

Once you do that, you won't be quite as afraid of these vaccines.

Why in the world would you not do that first, instead of listening to Tucker Carlson, Dr. Fauci, or anyone else, except your doctor, when it comes to this subject.

How cells work, and how DNA, RNA and the immune system works in regard to antibodies and virus infection isn't that hard to understand.

And second, and it's been brought up before. If there was something nefarious about THESE shots, why not put that in the regular flu shot? Lots of people get those every year. Why not all the shots kids ALREADY are required to have before they can go into school? Why go through all this work, when all you had to do was add the "deadly" ingredient into existing shots.

And last, why not tell me that, in the next thirty years, I am going to die from this vaccine. I will probably die from old age BUT at least you could blame the vaccine and you'd be a little more accurate. Keep moving those goal posts. I was already told many, many times by some here, that because of the vaccine I should already be dead by now. LOL! Guess what? I'm not.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I am really glad you took the shot .

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This guy doesn't exist.

You should do that before you start a thread, no?

I'm not looking for fictional people.

I wanted a group effort... Google generates mostly leftist stuff, so since this site is almost entirely rightys, I thought someone might be able to verify Dr. Shawn Brooks faster than my Google searches.

I don't want to look for fictional people either....but if this video is a hoax I'd like it to be debunked just like how the ATS UFO community does a good job at debunking hoaxes.

No one is masked in the video...but he does say students at your school will get sick. So maybe a school did have some sort of Covid parent meeting?

<<   2  3 >>

join