It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Totally legit nothing to see here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Marx's entire theory is based in *materialism*. The Neo-Liberals have rejected *all* of material reality and constructed a sandbox of mindgames to *distract* from materialism and subvert any attempts to improve lived reality.

Disagree all you like, but most of us who have read more than the back cover blurb of the Manifesto (or just the first two sentences), actually, understand the thesis of his argument.

It is not derailing to expect you to have a basic handle on and familiarity with the material you reference in your OP.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We the people should write up our own resolution bill and call it the come clean initiative!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DashVol

Have any quotations from the book? Your ad hominem is showing. Unless you can send some quotes supporting your claim, you're just full of hot smelly air. You're detracting from your point to try and make it seem like i haven't read the short story that is a mad losers manifesto. I have supplied decent retort to your comment. So, put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
But I seem to believe you are missing the Manifesto's idea of Capitalism is bad and must be destroyed but Collectivism is good. But they must use any means necessary to "prove it". That begs the question what do the Conservatives have wrong then about the Communist manifesto that you feel is embarrassing? I think we get it exactly. Please, give me something to go on here.

originally posted by: DashVol

Marx's entire theory is based in *materialism*. The Neo-Liberals have rejected *all* of material reality and constructed a sandbox of mindgames to *distract* from materialism and subvert any attempts to improve lived reality.

Disagree all you like, but most of us who have read more than the back cover blurb of the Manifesto (or just the first two sentences), actually, understand the thesis of his argument.

It is not derailing to expect you to have a basic handle on and familiarity with the material you reference in your OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join