It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Numerology-Satanic Plans for a Scripted Future-WWIII, Fake Invasion, Unnatural Disasters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why'd you choose "Pardon me for having an opinion....." as your above reply?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Why'd you choose "Pardon me for having an opinion....." as your above reply?

Why do you think?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I think you know that already.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

OK. Zzzzzzzzzzx......

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

OK. Zzzzzzzzzzx......

I can't fault the case you've made for the op being "utter bollox" ..answering questions with questions and the conclusive "Zzzzzzzzzzx......"

Stunning.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

OK. Zzzzzzzzzzx......

I can't fault the case you've made for the op being "utter bollox" ..answering questions with questions and the conclusive "Zzzzzzzzzzx......"

Stunning.

So, what's your point?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I still haven't received part 2. Is this the end of the post?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I don't need a point.. we just trash stuff other people post right?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't need a point.. we just trash stuff other people post right?

If it's trash, yes.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm interested in seeing part 2 and part 3. This is fascinating to me. Great job with your descriptions and methods!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickok
a reply to: GoShredAK

Honestly, writing isn't my strong point, but I'll give it a shot. Also my first post I've done on here, so learning the system. Took me a LONG time to compile all of this information, and there's so much necessary context for understanding. 😅😐
And this is only part 1 of 3.

You have been a member since 2015, and this is you first post?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I once found myself delving into similar conspiracy theories, feeling overwhelmed by the fear they instilled. However, I've since shifted my focus to exploring spirituality in a more positive and empowering light.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davijowely
I once found myself delving into similar conspiracy theories, feeling overwhelmed by the fear they instilled. However, I've since shifted my focus to exploring spirituality in a more positive and empowering light.

Recently, I stumbled upon an article on meaningspiritual.com... that discussed finding inner peace amidst chaotic times. It reminded me of the importance of grounding ourselves in positivity and love, rather than getting swept up in fear-based narratives.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Davijowely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Everything is mathematics unfolding and it is according to what times are destined to be. Throwing sticks in the water won't change a thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Believing conspiracy theories & then transferring your intent into religion is a normal path for conspiracy minded people.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Believing conspiracy theories & then transferring your intent into religion is a normal path for conspiracy minded people.

Ignore him Davijowely, he seems to have a bias that stops him from reading others' writings of truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

Ignore him Davijowely, he seems to have a bias that stops him from reading others' writings of truth.
23 year practicing Rosicrucian CR+C

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join