It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Coat Summit: The One Year Anniversary Press Conference

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The latest press conference featuring some of the many doctors silenced by the mainstream media and governments. You need to get the full information about the pandemic and what actually works against it.

If it weren't for doctors with integrity like these. I might have made the mistake of taking the dangerous so called vaccines that have killed many thousands in the US.

WHITE COAT SUMMIT: The One Year Anniversary - Press Conference | Dr. Simone Gold

The video below is short and sweet. The opinions of a highly educated Pathologist. His conclusions produced from actual autopsies performed on experimental mRNA vaccine victims.

A PATHOLOGIST SUMMARY OF WHAT THESE JABS DO TO THE BRAIN AND OTHER ORGANS

A page below with many other videos of real doctors. Not unqualified and or paid off spokesman propaganda of mainstream media.

Endless videos from the White Coat Summit and others.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ya umm hard pass on anything you post.
Based on what I read in your OP, this dude knows nothing about the vaccine. Just a bunch of crap and fake news.....but you do you man.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Based on what I read in your OP, this dude knows nothing about the vaccine. Just a bunch of crap and fake news.....but you do you man.

So, trash the poster.

Next, trash the Doctors.

Then reverse everything and use some words like crap and fake!

Question for you ... do you have anything at all to say in rebuttal?

P

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

So, trash the poster.

Next, trash the Doctors.

P

NO

As you would if you knew this users history of posting dumb crap

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Thank-you Doctor Smith for keeping the public updated on information the big-8 media holding companies (ABC-CBS-NBC-NYTimes-WaPo-Sinclair-CNN-Fox somewhat) conspire with each other to keep from us.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hell no!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't do videos as it eats my data. So I haven't watched any of this. I can form no opinion about the information contained on these videos, but I have no doubt they contain useful information for both sides of the argument.

If it is all merely "fake crap", then the information should be easily disproved. After researching the source material I'd venture to say it will contain useful facts that may point in either direction.

Until I've done any of that research, I cannot, nor would I, insult the author of the original post.

Doctor Smith has only affirmed his belief in the credentials of the experts in the videos. Allaroundyou, if at least checked up on that, you may have some real criticism to offer, not snide comments and off handed insults. If you're going to go that route, then do it right and get banned for serious T&C violations, that would be more interesting for many here.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

So, trash the poster.

Next, trash the Doctors.

P

NO

As you would if you knew this users history of posting dumb crap

Read your last line one more time.
You are "this user" to anyone that looks at your post .

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

you may not like the poster or his habits, but in the interest of non-douchebagery, it's best to attack the content, not the source, or worse yet, the poster. However, if your mission is to promote douchebagery, carry on.

new topics

top topics

join