It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An actual conspiracy? Jan 6th, USA Capitol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Look Pal , the American People RULE this Country , Got It ? If Any of the " Elected Officials " Aka Employess , get Out of Line , they Get the AXE . GOD BLESS AMERICA !

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Lol intelligent enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just so its not glossed over...

John Sullivan: Antifa Member Caught Disguising Himself as Trump Supporter, Inciting Violence at the Capitol

In the aftermath of the storming of the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters on Jan. 6, new video footage has emerged on social media, showing Antifa activist John Sullivan inciting violence at the federal building under the garb of a Trump supporter.

Sullivan, who was arrested by authorities on Thursday, told Fox News in an interview last week that he was at the protest in the capacity of a video journalist and to film what was happening but did not actively participate in the attack. "It's just recording, solely, and not being active in it," he said.

Congressman Reveals What He Said and Did to Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt

edit on 842021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Look Pal , the American People RULE this Country , Got It ? If Any of the " Elected Officials " Aka Employess , get Out of Line , they Get the AXE . GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Somewhere along time, some forgot WE THE PEOPLE are the ones in charge. Those government people actually work for us.
I never understand people who want those government people to rule us and are willing to say 'yessir' over and over.

Im sticking with WE THE PEOPLE and YOU THE GOVERMENT shall do as I say.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Then there is the video of them changing clothes in the bushes to the side of the Capitol steps. I have it downloaded on a different computer than I am on now. I also have other videos that continually get removed by TPTB that run all the video sites.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: I type too fast=errors lol

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just so its not glossed over...

John Sullivan: Antifa Member Caught Disguising Himself as Trump Supporter, Inciting Violence at the Capitol

In the aftermath of the storming of the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters on Jan. 6, new video footage has emerged on social media, showing Antifa activist John Sullivan inciting violence at the federal building under the garb of a Trump supporter.

Sullivan, who was arrested by authorities on Thursday, told Fox News in an interview last week that he was at the protest in the capacity of a video journalist and to film what was happening but did not actively participate in the attack. "It's just recording, solely, and not being active in it," he said.

Also, there is video of him talking to I think its a CNN reporter who didnt realize her camera was rolling....and he was admitting he was HIRED TO BE THERE....

whoops.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is why will "Jan6th" be the major Campaign themes for 2022 and 2024 mainly used and mis-used by Democrat Candidates ? 👁️😧👁️

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Salon publication often becomes Saloon😃

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

" I never understand people who want those government people to rule us and are willing to say 'yessir' over and over. "

The American Colonies went to War in April 19, 1775 , and WE The People Decided by a Majority to Stop that Kind of Governmental Control . There is No REASON to Except that Now .

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

S&F

So the tour must have been authorized by some other member of Congress. Two people can conspire.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

S&F

So the tour must have been authorized by some other member of Congress. Two people can conspire.

Or some other member of Congress JUST authorized a tour because in DC that is what you do.....you tour historical buildings. And at night is the most amazing time to do it when you can get to the top of buildings to overlook the mall.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I say :
"Could this have been a recon to map the interior of Congress to help democrats get to the most sensitive areas?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

S&F

I'm sure the tour was authorized. Doesn't matter who by.

Unless you believe that 4 family members with no political background, 2 being children, were doing undercover work for a massive group of 10's of thousands to infiltrate and take over the capitol.....then this entire theory is just dumb.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Please stay on topic.

How was Vasa not on topic? He referenced and commented on your article all the way through his post..

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Right. Doesn't matter how many rules are broken.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think the silliest part of this theory and article is that fairly detailed maps of the interior of the US capitol are widely available online. No need for a tour.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm sure the member will have no problem coming forward to explain that to their colleagues.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think the silliest part of this theory and article is that fairly detailed maps of the interior of the US capitol are widely available online. No need for a tour.

You don't say

First one has cute annotation lol

not really a state secret ....

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm sure the member will have no problem coming forward to explain that to their colleagues.

Why would they have a problem? It isn't unheard of.

Also, if the OP or the Salon writer did any research they would have found the House committee looked into it and cleared her of anything nefarious....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join