It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Bush or Vote Him out

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Time for a new President, this one has gone power crazy, what next War III. The

problem will always remain though, where we replace one president then

another goes power hungry for war. Bush is just using peace for America (War on

Terrorism) as a place to hid his really agenda, world domination, or NWO.

Devil's helper, I think so, secretly of course, he'll never let that get out. He

won't stop until, someone stops Him or he reachs his goal. Let's no let him reach

his goal. It's high time for the people of America to stand up for their rights, which

are being undermined by Bush as we speak with the two patriots acts. Let's

not let theses take control of our lives, we need to do all that we can to stop

theses losers from taken away the freedoms that so many people fought
and died for.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by Micah]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
To allow bush into office in the first place means that the gov is corrupt beyond repair.

Just removing Bush isnt enough. THe same power base that put him in power will only replace him with another one of the same caliber.

Secrecy is the breeding ground of evil, destroy the system that harbors it.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well I did not even get a chance to vote!!

BUSH2

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I suggest you do better than spout your dislike of Bush and sever lack of knowledge of reality (though reality is debatable as to what it is.).

But frankly, Vote for Bush, there'll be no WW3, there'll be no NWO...doesn't matter...NWO doesn't even exist anyways.

I find it kind of hard that a World where 2 evil nations exist, China and N. Korea....that the world would go to war against the US.

Laughable really....and a World War against those 2 nations would be a Just war.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
At this juncture, the poll results are:

7 - impeach or oust Bush
2 - vote for Bush
1 - remain in apathy

No doubt this is a reflection of world opinion more than US opinion. But at least the US, by and large, is starting to listen.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No actually it's not even worthy of considering as a representation of public opinion.

No curves were set for this, no standard diviations figured...no representation of the population.

Just a buncha blokes like you and me voting our opinions.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
FreeMason

There is nothing scientific about ATS polling.

But I would take the poll as being more representative of ATS opinion than what Bush says as being representative of truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yeah but when you take account that most involved in discussions and thus voting believe Bush is bad because he attacked a soveriegn nation and Clinton's only flub was getting a blow job.

The poll suddenly loses any validity

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Oh also the fact that people are voting to Impeach Bush proves that the people voting are not very informed...

Article II: Section 4 states that:

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Well as you can see this is far from anything Bush has done.

He has not commited treason

Article III: Section 3

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

He has not commited in office, any High Crimes nor Misdemeanors...

So he can NOT be impeached.

I love how ignorant most Americans are of their own Government.

I also love the ignorance of foriegners.

You can NOT vote a President out of office, you either re-elect him or you do not.

End of case.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
FreeMason

Go and talk to the Bush Impeachment lawyers who are building the case.

Treason, yes.
Lying under oath, yes.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
MA come on man you can read.

They have NO case.

They had a case against clinton because he possibly performed either a High Crime or Misdemeanor. (Purgery).

Bush has done neither.

And Treason can't fit in ANY way at all...so I can't believe you just said "yes" to that one...

*Shakes head* don't be one of the misinformed my good friend lol...

PS. Lying under oath is lying after you have sworn (whether on the bible, the religious book of your choice, or some other item that you find "binding" just as in masonry), which he has yet to do.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
FreeMason

I suggested you speak to a Bush Impeachment lawyer.

You haven't.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
And I suggest you read the constitution...you obviously haven't.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, I have.

Many times.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Small service to ATS users who don't have a copy:

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Then your judgement is fallable by far.

Treason? no

High Crimes? no

Mis-demeanor? Not since taking the oath of the presidency.

Well MA you lose this argument

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My argument on this is not material to the outcome with Bush, but you still should talk to a Bush Impeachment lawyer.

By the way, you have my leave to protect your scrotum and its contents in the gender war you are battling elsewhere.

On the way back, do some reading. If you don't know a lawyer familiar with impeachment and how to use the Constitution, just plug in "Bush impeachment" in google or your favorite search engine, and pick a couple of pages out of the 1000s. That will give you at least a starting point which is better than being dismissive, if you are interested in the course of US policy development and future "history". Your defense in the Bush impeachment process will evidently have to wait until then.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just looked it up and yet to find any basis for any "Bush Impeachment".

Please tell me...since that is easier, on what grounds should Bush be Impeached?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Then your judgement is fallable by far.

Treason? no

High Crimes? no

Mis-demeanor? Not since taking the oath of the presidency.

Well MA you lose this argument

The only way to do this is to discover what the definition of a high crime is before you dismiss it out of hand. I think LYING to Congress, the American people, and the world to engage in a war of mass slaughter for profit would fit.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I agree with you Colonel. Perhaps history will agree with you too. Up to the integrity of American people on the whole to determine that.

John Dean wrote along these lines:

* To put it bluntly, if Bush has taken Congress and the nation into war based on bogus information, he is cooked.

* Manipulation or deliberate misuse of national security intelligence data = "a high crime" under the Constitution's impeachment clause.

* It is also a violation of federal criminal law, including the broad federal anti-conspiracy statute, which renders it a felony "to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose."

It's important to recall that when Richard Nixon resigned, he was about to be impeached by the House of Representatives for misusing the CIA and FBI. After Watergate, all presidents are on notice that manipulating or misusing any agency of the executive branch improperly is a serious abuse of presidential power.

(Which causes you to wonder, why did the Bush Administration create a new intelligence agency? To cook up the info? To take the rap?)

No amount of damage control will work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join