It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Vaccine" Works Just Fine--BUT--

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You can still NOT SUE anyone if you have ADVERSE EFFECTS, GET SICK and/or DIE from the China Virus "Vaccine"...

Hold my Beer....

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Does anyone remember 2009 and Joseph Moshe?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

What about all the people who recovered from Covid? why can't you see what this "vaccine" is doing to people? Why are people like you in denial about the complications this vaccine has given people? What about the 45,000 people who have dies from the vaccine? People like you aren't not going to be able to ignore what's really going on much longer.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Big pharma plans to drag the covid china virus until 2022 because already this year their profits will reach 22 billions and next year their expected grow with the boosters will be about 42billions.

Hell not, covid needs to stay alive and well.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer
a reply to: MDDoxs

What about all the people who recovered from Covid? why can't you see what this "vaccine" is doing to people? Why are people like you in denial about the complications this vaccine has given people? What about the 45,000 people who have dies from the vaccine? People like you aren't not going to be able to ignore what's really going on much longer.

Please show me verified data that 45,000 people have specifically died from the vaccine. Peer reviewed preferred. I also would like to know the cause of death as a result l of taking the vaccine.

If you can’t, than you should reconsider making such a bold and controversial statement.
edit on 2-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Okay, can you link me the articles that are being censored or not be promoted?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Can we count all the people that die within 3 months of taking the vaccine so that we can compare apples to apples in terms of deaths from the vaccine and deaths from COVID?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

If we're going to count vaccinated deaths the same way they counted covid deaths then if you got the jab and then get hit by a car, you died from being vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes but isn’t that the only honest way to count them? Or we can only count the 6 percent that actually died from COVID as compared to deaths from the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we're going to count vaccinated deaths the same way they counted covid deaths then if you got the jab and then get hit by a car, you died from being vaccinated.

If about 8,000 people die every day in America and many of them are older people, and about 90% of Americans older than 65% already got the jab than by just saying 50% of those died also got the vaccine then by my estimates 960,000 people in America have died to the vaccine since Dec and growing daily!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: IAMTAT

I read an article about some pizza company in the UK opening two vaccine pop up centres.
Free slice of pizza after your vaccine.
One heck of a deal,how could you say no to that?

I got the equivalent of two extra large pizzas frequenting that twice a day for lunch and dinner while main veining the clot shots. If getting vaccinated is virtuous, someone call the pope because I'm the most virtuous person on the planet at the moment; and pizza is for dinner again tonight! So far I've gotten a dozen donuts, 2 Xtra large pizzas, discounted entry into Disney World, first class free upgrade on a flight to Sacramento, and my office didn't make me wear a mask for 2 weeks.

The down side is the Bell's Palsy, sudden acute epileptic episodes, and a plethora of other things I can't recall at the moment due to short term memory loss likely from the strokes. But hey, free stuff everybody!

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Can we count all the people that die within 3 months of taking the vaccine so that we can compare apples to apples in terms of deaths from the vaccine and deaths from COVID?

In the mean time 1000s from my work got the jab without a single down day from any of them. I know of a person that felt like crap for 4 days from it as the worst case. My family had nothing at all. Flying in the AF for 28 years I have everything you can possible think of and the COVID vaccine was literally nothing while some vaccines really suck.

On the other hand within a much smaller circle of family and friends I know of 3 people who have died from the virus and about a dozen that spent weeks in the hospital.

Much of the COVID deaths were politically and monetarily based too. Make Trump look bad to push narratives and get fed money, win win.

The deal is that a huge percentage of deaths were older people with a laundry list of illnesses that were right around the corner to get them anyways, so one could say COVID got them but in a few months they would still be dead to something else. All in all if you counted the cases were a person actually went to the ICU due to COVID and didn't come out I would bet the 600k+ number would be 200k or less, and that is across 3 Flu seasons of time.

Now we look at the vaccine... If it doesn't put you on deaths door within the first few days then it is most likely not the vaccine. Yes, yes people will say "long term effects" but in the end they are few and not lethal. As example, the big case study from Israel of 275 young men having minor inflammation of their hearts that many use as a weapon saying the vaccine kills they were all treated with only anti-inflammatories...

Just like anything there will be side effects in people just like we see the long list at the end of any drug commercial, but were are we now at 2.5 billion vaccinated? And not really much of anything...

edit on 2-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Any inflammation of your heart is hardly minor, and no, you nor anyone else gets to gamble with my health for any kind of experimental bull# to make you feel safer.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Now we look at the vaccine... If it doesn't put you on deaths door within the first few days then it is most likely not the vaccine.

Dude, dude, are you serious or 12? If it doesn’t kill you in a few days it’s not the vaccine? Why test them for 12 years then? We should just let you start running the FDA and approving all new dugs that don’t kill you in a few days.

If this wasn’t political the vaccine would have already been pulled and the drug companies would be bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Dude, dude, are you serious or 12? If it doesn’t kill you in a few days it’s not the vaccine? Why test them for 12 years then? We should just let you start running the FDA and approving all new dugs that don’t kill you in a few days.

If this wasn’t political the vaccine would have already been pulled and the drug companies would be bankrupt.

Well first your reply isn't very mature...lol

Second, mRNA isn't a drug, its RNA molecule, and more specific, a CIVID RNA with parts turned off so it only produces one inert protein.

The cell has about 200k RNA in it and they all do basically the same thing using the cell to produce proteins etc. Its the natural process of a cell. mRNA is no different it uses a cell to make proteins, but the difference is the body recognizes that protein as an invader and triggers the immune system to get rid of it.

Within 1 day all the mRNA is gone and a few days later all the mRNA protein is also broken down so there really isn't anything left for the body to react to. As I have said RNA isn't a drug that changes the chemical makeup of what the body does with maybe serious side effects, its just RNA doing what RNA does all the time.

Can there be reactions to it, sure, but what reactions would there be after any that maybe be triggered while the RNA and protein is in your system?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Any inflammation of your heart is hardly minor, and no, you nor anyone else gets to gamble with my health for any kind of experimental bull# to make you feel safer.

Well what do you call the study from Israel that said that they found 275 cases of "minor" inflammation out of 7 million, and they were only treated with anti-inflammatories...

They didn't directly link the inflammation to the vaccine either, but were monitoring it all. Now we can take their word for the situation and level of seriousness, or we can run around with a sky is falling attitude.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well first your reply isn't very mature...lol

Second, mRNA isn't a drug, its RNA molecule, and more specific, a CIVID RNA with parts turned off so it only produces one inert protein.

The cell has about 200k RNA in it and they all do basically the same thing using the cell to produce proteins etc. Its the natural process of a cell. mRNA is no different it uses a cell to make proteins, but the difference is the body recognizes that protein as an invader and triggers the immune system to get rid of it.

Within 1 day all the mRNA is gone and a few days later all the mRNA protein is also broken down so there really isn't anything left for the body to react to. As I have said RNA isn't a drug that changes the chemical makeup of what the body does with maybe serious side effects, its just RNA doing what RNA does all the time.

Can there be reactions to it, sure, but what reactions would there be after any that maybe be triggered while the RNA and protein is in your system?

So why do the need immunity to any legal jeopardy from their non drug?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I’m disappointed in my once great nation, Canada. Too many left wing, fearful idiots that would give up living just to be alive. To me, once at that point, I’d rather be dead.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I’m disappointed in my once great nation, Canada. Too many left wing, fearful idiots that would give up living just to be alive. To me, once at that point, I’d rather be dead.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Canadians were begging for Martial Law, I was begging them to rethink their position.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join