It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WISCONSIN - Incriminating E-mails Alluding to Joe Biden's Miraculous 4am Victory...Or Steal.?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: carewemust

Nobody believes Biden won that election, not even those that get paid to say he did.

Joe Biden didn't win the nomination for President when he was mentally healthy, in 1998 and 2008.

The CCP-controlled Democrat/Media cheating machine had to give Biden more votes than record-holder Obama got, in order to overcome Trump's lead in key states.

Americans (who think) know Dementia Biden didn't perform better than Non-Dementia Biden. And certainly not better than messiah Obama did!

edit on 8/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe Trump should have mandated the Covid-19 vaccine for all of them before leaving office. He would have gained their love and respect, instead of Commander-in-Chief Biden.

Maybe, since he got it himself and wanted everyone else to get it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

So you would support an audit in Florida?

Sure why not, but they have a pretty tight system now after the debacle in early 2000s for Bush/Gore, but have at it. Whatever is needed for people to trust the voting system.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

I agree that violence is the only way to take it back. I just don’t see it happening. Look at what happened after January 6th, or what happened to Snowden, guy is a whistleblower and they treated him like he was the criminal and most ppl eat that # up, they believe Snowden and ppl like him are the problem. Not the NSA, or the FBI or the CIA, but the #ing whistleblower. You can not make this # up, our lives are #ed, there is virtually nothing that can be done. Over 50% of the masses want government taking care of them and they want their involvement in every decision they make. We are #ing doomed. There is no way about it.

I’m Canadian and we are #ed more than anywhere. In a recent poll 53% of respondents said they don’t want to be associated with anyone who doesn’t have a vaccine. Nearly 70% were in favour of vaccine passports, awhile back, during the beginning of the pandemic a bunch of Canadians were begging for martial law. I have nowhere else to go, but I don’t even recognize my country anymore. It’s a #ing shame.

I beg for some #ing sanity and fellow Canadian’s who still believe in freedom, but they are becoming harder and harder to find.

Sadly I know you are absolutely correct. I'm lucky enough that this is all happening
at the end of my life. My youth was spent in a much simpler time in So. Cal. So
the fear I feel is far removed from myself. But it quickly turns to anger thinking
what my grand kids are going to have. The real doom is going to be theirs and that
makes me very angry. But I know also on the other hand it has to go this way.

edit on 5-8-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank-you for the fast response. I'm starting to see that Biden is at his worst in the evening. While leaving that Town Hall 2 weeks ago, Biden screamed angrily at some reporter, "Republicans suck blood out of children!".

There is too much hatred at that political caucus and the extreme enforcement measures imposed by Democrats without regard to law point to an establishment of tyranny and absolute dictatorship, which the cops are all too happy to go along with now that they have thrown their law books out and shredded the Constitution.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: justinacolmena

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank-you for the fast response. I'm starting to see that Biden is at his worst in the evening. While leaving that Town Hall 2 weeks ago, Biden screamed angrily at some reporter, "Republicans suck blood out of children!".

There is too much hatred at that political caucus and the extreme enforcement measures imposed by Democrats without regard to law point to an establishment of tyranny and absolute dictatorship, which the cops are all too happy to go along with now that they have thrown their law books out and shredded the Constitution.

Their extreme fear is merely a symptom born from GUILT over what they have intentionally done to this country.

For example, in WISCONSIN, a thorough examination of 2020 election materials is being prepared. GOP Senators visited with the Arizona audit team, and we also have these suspicious e-mails within Wisconsin Democrat circles.

Democrats React to GOP Forensic Audit starting up in Wisconsin..

Source 1: www.politico.com...

Source 2: www.jsonline.com...< br />

If Arizona's audit results prove fraud occurred, Wisconsin's audit should face far less resistance from Democrats.

edit on 8/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Counterpoint being, is the old style of Fascist Kleptocracy really sustainable? Regulatory monopolies? Private concerns verses wealth and natural resources extracted from the nation which only benefits a few?

Those are just gross examples, but I get the idea that Leftists actually think they are working against establishment graft and corporate Big Whigs with privilege and power....no, they are fighting for their own Fascist heros, all stuck in some stupid retro-think about oppression. They believe they are oppressed but actually eat from their master's hand. It's sick.

Speaking of, not one single mask seen at the fancy grocery store in recent memory. I don't see it catching on again. People are kind of annoyed at the whole thing now.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
8.15.2021 Update

WISCONSIN authorities are ramping up their investigations, as election fraud evidence continues to be uncovered in other states.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The leader of an investigation into the 2020 election in Wisconsin traveled to Arizona last week to learn about the audit done there and was attending a symposium on election fraud Thursday in South Dakota headed by MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell.

Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman told The Associated Press on Thursday that both visits were about gathering facts for the investigation he is leading.

“I’m here out of an honest effort to find out if anyone has any information that will be helpful in carrying out my duties as special counsel,” Gableman said as he walked from his hotel room to where the symposium is being held in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
More at: www.weau.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
originally posted by: stanleybolten2
LOL, sure. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs (A.K.A. 'the military') thinks Trump is an idiot.

Irrelevant, the Joint Chiefs aren't in the command loopy, they are only advisors.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Irrelevant, the Joint Chiefs aren't in the command loopy, they are only advisors.

Pay attention to the conversation. He was saying 'the military' was going to arrest Biden who is in charge of the military. Who exactly is going to give the orders to do the arresting since the Secretaries also report to him?

edit on 16-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Democrats think January 6, 2021 was the most important day in America's history. (It wasn't)

I disagree... it is absolutely the most important.

It is the day that evil treasonous vermin in the highest positions of power in our own government committed and overt organized act of treason by consummating their election fraud that they engaged in from Nov 3rd through - what was it when they declared O'Biden the winner? The 7th? 8th?

Anyway... no, this was far, far worse that the civil war.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I keep hearing how this election was “stolen”…the right went to court over 50 times with their “proof”… the judges threw out each one, even getting some right wing lawyers reprimanded for their “waste of time” for the court…

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Who exactly is going to give the orders to do the arresting since the Secretaries also report to him?

Pay attention.

Those who were put in charge when Trump signed his secret PEADs implementing devolution after the traitors implemented their treason.

If that is real. Not saying I believe it. More like hope it. Better than the alternative though...

Our best hope, if devolutions isn't ongoing as we speak, is to implement enough election integrity laws that will prevent the steals again, and a whole whole lot of non-RINO R's get voted into power with supermajority's in both Houses. Then we can at least reverse all of O'Biden's traitorous actions to date.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Pay attention.

Those who were put in charge when Trump signed his secret PEADs implementing devolution after the traitors implemented their treason.

If that is real. Not saying I believe it. More like hope it.

More LARP'ing, I'll so make sure I pay attention to that. Got your costume?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I keep hearing how this election was “stolen”…the right went to court over 50 times with their “proof”… the judges threw out each one, even getting some right wing lawyers reprimanded for their “waste of time” for the court…

The "election" was stolen from Trump and the courts refused to view any proof.
Like you posted,they kept on throwing out each one claiming waste of time.They
didn't want any proof because they wanted Biden in office.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

You do know that these judges were appointed by the right as well as the left
You’re pissed that trump’s coup didn’t happen…fascism was defeated on Jan 6th…it will raise it’s ugly head in the future, no doubt.

link   

You’re pissed that trump’s coup didn’t happen…fascism was defeated on Jan 6th…it will raise it’s ugly head in the future, no doubt.

link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The only coup that occurred was Biden being "elected".
I liked this part...fascism was defeated on Jan 6th...
How well do you like your choice now?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join