It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People jabbed with PLACEBOS in vaccine trials - same privileges as ‘fully’ vaxxed, UK minister

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

What if they visit a nursing home, retirement home, Hospital? Won’t they kill grandma?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Exactly. The study was corrupted so that there could be no long term follow up against a control.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What if they visit a nursing home, retirement home, Hospital? Won’t they kill grandma?

Probably.

And they'll have complete confidence in their assertion that it was one of those anti-vax people.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'd have thought most folks would think it's irrelevant?

Given most folks here claim the vaccines are untested anyway how many can it actually be?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

But they had no.problem eliminating their long term controls by calling people who received the placebo in the first trials to come back and get their vaccine?
edit on 7/29/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welp it's good to see the us govt isn't the only retarded monkey on the play ground.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Seriously are you a bot? What do you stand to gain from this stripping of Peoples Sovereignty

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

but ultimately that is up to your government.

All these people that forget...the government is employed by the people....not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
a reply to: dragonridr

The question shouldn’t be whether people who are placebo controls should be able to get a vax port.

There should be no vax ports to begin.

THIS ^^

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Just the first step towards a fully integrated digital ID.

It will not stop at vaccines, nor will it stop with a piece of card.

Accepting this is the first stage and it will expand from there.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Why am I imagining alternating Monty Python theme and Benny Hill
chase music while reading this thread? Yes, this makes the passports
totally useless for medical protection purposes.

LOL...HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh. This is truly turning into a
Monty Python and Benny Hill comedy.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Yes, and it will be most welcome.

One ID as proof of age, one ID to prove your immigration status, one ID with your vax history, one ID for welfare and government service. One id to collect a package from the Post office.

One ID rather than having to carry 100 stupid pieces of plastic around to do even the most basic things in life.

Make it a phone app and connect it to my contactless payment account and I'm sold.

Can I swipe it on the subway, too, please?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

One button to cut you off remotely if you don't behave in accordance with the wims of the government of the day.

How convenient.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And something to access your social credit score to see if you can get healthcare, travel, electronics, and if you ethically use the Internet. Or if you have access to the Internet. No matter what country your in.

Oh, it’s a brave new world.

edit on 29-7-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And something to access your social credit score to see if you can get healthcare, travel, electronics, and if you ethically use the Internet. Or if you have access to the Internet. No matter what country your in.

Oh, it’s a brave new world.

Yes please. Do you have any idea how many seperate thing I need for those right now. It would make life so much simpler. I wouldn't need a bank statement, two utility bills and photo Id to get home WiFi.

You do realize that if this contained immigration status it would effectively cut legals off from everything.

Imagine the last election with this I place. 0 voter fraud, 0 illegals voting, zero dead people voting.

If this were in place last year who do you think the president would be?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You

You do realize that if this contained immigration status it would effectively cut legals off from everything.

Really? Because you can ask for immigration status in the USA? And the current administration is deporting who? By what agency? And denying assistance, schooling, Medicare/Medicare to who based on immigration status?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You

Imagine the last election with this I place. 0 voter fraud, 0 illegals voting, zero dead people voting.

And that would prevent fraud exactly how under what states in their current mail in ballot voting and drop off procedures? Let’s use California, Georgia, and New York state as examples?
edit on 29-7-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You

And that would prevent fraud exactly how under what states in their current mail in ballot voting and drop off procedures? Let’s use California, Georgia, and New York state as examples?

Why limit ourselves to the current system?

If you can imagine a single universal ID card I can imagine it being required to vote. I'm saying that IF the system had been in place it COULD have changed everything.

I'm trying to open your eyes to the possibilities for good rather than harm.

Imagine someone overstayed their visa, you could turn their life off, no phone, no Internet, no credit cards, automatic voiding of their apartment rental.

Want to get a gun, fed up with filling in forms, your background check, proof of identity, and whatever else you need is all online and can be verified in a single moment.

No more waiting periods for a hand gun because all of your data can be accessed in an instant.

A BLM activist peacefully fire bombs a department store, one click ensures that they can't even get HBO Max because arson is bad for your social credit rating.

Your an illegal without an ID, well, you can't even buy cigarettes because that requires proof of age, which only citizens and visa holders get to have.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think that Biden and kamala got the placebo.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You

Really? Because you can ask for immigration status in the USA? And the current administration is deporting who? By what agency? And denying assistance, schooling, Medicare/Medicare to who based on immigration status?

Trump-Taylor Greene 2024.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join