It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Wait, such HUMANE treatments are illegal?

Should've known it - just another example of the decline in America.

-wD

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just had a thought, this is related to a John Titor thing is it? Man, Doc, we really need more proof for these claims.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I agree that America is in a serious decline in Morality, and has been for quite some time. I remember when I was in Highschool and college, and how things seemed so crazy then. I work at a hIghSchool now, and the things I thought were so horrible or shocking then, are completly normal now. I think as a nation we do not value life or morals enough. We kill unborn children and call it free choice. We can kill someone who has no say in the matter either. (I do not like the fact that she is starving to death, it really bothers me...I just dont know what to say). We here horrible stories of pregnant mothers being killed and having their babies stolen. or babies being killed or mollested. And whats worse is that we as a nation find these things sources of entertainment. We see them on the news, and we have to watch. What a morbid fascination we have. Our nation at this time reminds me of ancient Rome...how far are we from building our own colloseum. Im sorry to rant, but this is very bothering, and I believe a few of us here are making excellent points.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by transient

If so I hope he reads this................

Typical...........................

lol that was just one of the other revelations by your prophet “Fab” . But I guess only some of his revelations are accurate eh?

As for the validity of the claim itself I just don’t know. I have good circumstantial evidence but no proof.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalwatcher
I agree that America is in a serious decline in Morality, and has been for quite some time. I remember when I was in Highschool and college, and how things seemed so crazy then. I work at a hIghSchool now, and the things I thought were so horrible or shocking then, are completly normal now. I think as a nation we do not value life or morals enough. We kill unborn children and call it free choice. We can kill someone who has no say in the matter either. (I do not like the fact that she is starving to death, it really bothers me...I just dont know what to say). We here horrible stories of pregnant mothers being killed and having their babies stolen. or babies being killed or mollested. And whats worse is that we as a nation find these things sources of entertainment. We see them on the news, and we have to watch. What a morbid fascination we have. Our nation at this time reminds me of ancient Rome...how far are we from building our own colloseum. Im sorry to rant, but this is very bothering, and I believe a few of us here are making excellent points.

Who needs a colloseum, we have CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS to all do a thumbs down. We have the NYT's and LAT's to tell us how the "crowd" wants blood and it's OK. Yes, Yes, Rome we are.................and as Rome we shall perish...................

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Huh? Doc, you need to see a Doc?

I do believe that the horrible death of Terri has some greater purpose. The evil of the black-death demons is so obvious. There is no reasoning behind such torture other than a test...............and america has failed if terri dies..........mark this day................soon after terri's death there will be a terrorist attack.............a very large attack

You should talk to the CIA or the FBI or maybe the MIB. You are so sure, Maybe you can save us all!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by transient

lol that was just one of the other revelations by your prophet “Fab” . But I guess only some of his revelations are accurate eh?

As for the validity of the claim itself I just don’t know. I have good circumstantial evidence but no proof.

So which "Bush" is it. 41 or 43 or Jed, Neal, laura, barbra, how about any old person named BUSH? Get-it..........

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think the whole bible code in junk, you can find really anything you want in it. I mean heres a secret message in the bible code its self "THE BIBLE CODE IS A SILLY, DUMB, FAKE, FALSE, EVIL, NASTY, DISMAL FRAUD AND SNAKE-OIL HOAX" You can find anything in it.

Using a computer you can find similar results to the "Bible code" in just about any large text you care to try. Moby Dick, for example, contains interconnected ELS’s of “Kennedy”, “head”, “shot”, and “had been so killed”. War and Peace predicts the Chicago Bull’s miraculous 1998 NBA championship by interconnecting “Jordan”, “Chicago”, and “Bulls”.

It is a waste of time to be digging under the text when too many people should be focusing on the text itself.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think the whole bible code in junk, you can find really anything you want in it. I mean heres a secret message in the bible code its self "THE BIBLE CODE IS A SILLY, DUMB, FAKE, FALSE, EVIL, NASTY, DISMAL FRAUD AND SNAKE-OIL HOAX" You can find anything in it.

Using a computer you can find similar results to the "Bible code" in just about any large text you care to try. Moby Dick, for example, contains interconnected ELS’s of “Kennedy”, “head”, “shot”, and “had been so killed”. War and Peace predicts the Chicago Bull’s miraculous 1998 NBA championship by interconnecting “Jordan”, “Chicago”, and “Bulls”.

It is a waste of time to be digging under the text when too many people should be focusing on the text itself.

Its your right to remain "devoid" of the truth. Just because you learned to read doesn't mean you are compelled to understand. There is much data on the subject. Your choice. The main point is judgement of the US for its ignorance and lack of faith and FEAR of God. he will give the US a lesson soon enough, 911 was just the alarm clock, too bad no one woke up......

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I personally believe that the main cause of the decline of america is a progressive elitist policy in the higher levels of politics...

A man named Leo Strauss seems to have quite a lot of pull these days among the elite of washington...the Bush bright boy, Paul Wolfowitz is a dedicated cultist...i mean follower of Strauss

"Straussanism" is defined as using deception, generating religious fervor, and a perpetual war condition to control the populace...

and he was just nominated to the head post of World Bank...

the philosphy is clear... and seems to be useful, since noone has doubted the validity of the war, and no one doubts that Bush is the second coming of Christ... then everything is working just the way Strauss planned...
the Sheeples are much happier when they have a war to worry about and a messiah in office...
yeah, don't ya just love the attitude of the Straussians like wolfowitz...
"the people are stupid, we are smart... so we will keep them busy while we accumulate all the wealth for ourselves..."

What is sad, is that many on this board agree with Strauss... That the public is too stupid to have responsibility for the truth... and that only the smart should be told the "facts"...

for more info on Strauss
link

for more info on Wolfowitz and all the other issues connected to Strauss
link

IMO that people can handle the truth until they are living in a reality based on previous lies... then it becomes hard to clear the air of deception...
one thing is clear... this Philosophy is so wrong for the America that i grew up Idealizing... but fits perfect for where it is going... to hell in a handbasket...

[edit on 24-3-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Huh? Doc, you need to see a Doc?

I do believe that the horrible death of Terri has some greater purpose. The evil of the black-death demons is so obvious. There is no reasoning behind such torture other than a test...............and america has failed if terri dies..........mark this day................soon after terri's death there will be a terrorist attack.............a very large attack

I'll be sure to bring this topic back to the front page when no such thing happens. Have fun with your cross word puzzles.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Have fun with your cross word puzzles.

Dude! It's a called a word search. Get your games straight.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What bible code researchers so conveinantly overlook is that contrary prophesys are indicated all the time...
but that wouldn't give very good support to the idea of bible codes...
so the bible code people will continue to overlook that

"Bush is Satan" is found as often as "Bush will save us..."
and "jesus will lead us" is found as often as "Jesus is false messiah"
so which is it?...depends on whos slant you are reading...

so thank you for your slant of the code doc... nice to read a different one once in awhile ...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Its your right to remain "devoid" of the truth. Just because you learned to read doesn't mean you are compelled to understand. There is much data on the subject. Your choice. The main point is judgement of the US for its ignorance and lack of faith and FEAR of God. he will give the US a lesson soon enough, 911 was just the alarm clock, too bad no one woke up......

Its your right to believe in bunk as well and believe it predicts the future or whatever.

You say "The main point is judgement of the US" Blah blah blah then why did you post a ELS from the bible code in your first post and little eles. Then you try to tie it in with Terri S

As for your little prediction of God giving the US a ''little lesson'' I wont hold my breath. The days when people gave God Credit for natural disasters is long over. Ever since people have figured out they were natural disasters God has not destroyed any cities or anything I wonder why?

But go right ahead and keep hoping GOD will rain his wrath down on the US

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
he destruction of America??? I cant see that coming. There are always enough strong people who are well prepared to do what it takes to maintain the integrity of a nation. I would suggest that the reformation of America might be a more realistic and neccesary issue. I guess it depends upon the American people as to how this is brought about. I know there are plenty of great people in America and I hope that they are paying close attention to the way their beloved country is being run. A revolution from within would be far more preferable to the alternative. Just ask yor average Iraqui.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
What bible code researchers so conveinantly overlook is that contrary prophesys are indicated all the time...
but that wouldn't give very good support to the idea of bible codes...
so the bible code people will continue to overlook that

Actually I do not overlook such things. Our understanding of the "codes" is in the 2 + 2 stage. When we get to multilevel polynomials and other "advanced" search engines then perhaps these silly word phrases will become more clear. Literally the difference between a first grade "reader" and a doctorial thesis.............

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm sure we will all get what we have coming to us, whether you believe it can be explained by God's wrath or scientific theory, we will all pay for what we do wrong, that can not be avoided. I personally think that God will have the last laugh, if indeed God laughs, I don't mean to insult anybody. Also, the comparision to ancient Rome is also somewhat plausible, it was the greatest republic of its time and it imploded, if America continues on this path it is on now it may happen to us as well.

Oh yeah, the pic really does the Doc justice, looks like the kind of person you could find on street corners preaching a time for redemption because the END IS NEAR!!!!!

j/k

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsomniaC_393
well.

Oh yeah, the pic really does the Doc justice, looks like the kind of person you could find on street corners preaching a time for redemption because the END IS NEAR!!!!!

j/k

Funny you should talk about the model for that painting, she was a very religeous woman that would in fact preach from the street corners.........

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I believe America is the great whore of babylon mentioned in Revelation 18.

I watched Glen Beck the other day in an interview w/Joel C. Rosenberg wherein he believes RUSSIA'S VLADIMIR PUTIN THE "GOG" DICTATOR DESCRIBED IN BIBLE PROPHECY?

ROSENBERG: You have to understand the eschatology, or end time theology of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, or you will not understand what is driving Iranian foreign policy. He believes he has been chosen by God to annihilate two countries, Israel, whom he claims is the little Satan, and the United States, whom he claims is the great Satan. He believes this is what he was chosen to do. So how do you deter someone for whom that is his God-given mission?
joelrosenberg.blogspot.com...

(1) DATE: 14 Dec, 2006."AMERICA IN THE BALANCES"
-by Andrew Strom.

Complacency. Apathy. -These are the greatest downfalls of the 'lukewarm' church. "We are increased with goods, and have need of nothing," as the Scripture so rightly says.

So what does God do with a country like America today? -A country that has historically been a "Land of Revivals" but is now addicted to "consumerism" en masse. A country that for the first time since the Great Depression now has a NEGATIVE savings rate - because its people are so enamoured with owning "things" - even if they can't afford them. A country whose people are indebted to their eyeballs and beyond - so they can keep up the lifestyle of ease to which they have grown accustomed.

What does God do with an America that has grown too fat to pray?

Is anybody "desperate" any more? Where are those who cry to God from their gut - from the bottom of their heart? Where are the agonies and tears? Has America forgotten what kind of prayer it takes to obtain an Awakening? If we can't pray like that any more, then surely all is lost?

www.revivalschool.com...

18:19 They cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had their ships in the sea were made rich by reason of her great wealth!' For in one hour is she made desolate.
www.awitness.org...

sounds like new york.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by musselwhite]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join