It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Half The Cases Are Vaccine Failures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Nyiah

Literally nothing in your post had anything to do with my post. Nothing in my post had anything to do with how I work as a nurse as it has nothing to do with the subject. My post was about data and actual clinic experience, your post contained neither, wonder why?

You kinda just proved my point about the attitude gripe, it's not about who's right, it's about you not being ok with just patch & release. Or rather, giving the All-Cards-On-Deck pleading a damn rest. You went with clinical mentions in the first paragraph, then admonished immediately in the next, while using your job as a wedge to try to prevent anyone from arguing back.

it wasn't the best move.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So, did you read down far enough to catch "The Red Herring" in your own article? Most of your cases may not have been true Viral Myocarditis at all, but may have been due to other reasons outside of Covid.

False, that is not what is said. First, that is NOT from the study out of Germany I posted, you know, the one you claimed was patients from China that were hospitalized, when it was actually about Germans, 66% whom were not hospitalized, remember that?

Now you make another stupid claim that they are saying it's not Covid related. They never said that. That's probably why you didn't post any quotes. Here you go.

“We think it was acute viral myocarditis that caused heart failure in this baby,” Madhu Sharma, MD, an attending pediatric cardiologist who treated the patient at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore in the Bronx, said in an email.

Although direct infection like this can occur, many experts now believe that systemic inflammation originating from the infected lungs or blood vessels, not myocyte infection, explains most myocardial injury findings among patients hospitalized with COVID-19. Immune cell messengers called cytokines circulating through the body could induce heart muscle inflammation. Systemic inflammation could also trigger arrhythmias and destabilize coronary plaques, leading to plaque rupture and type 1 myocardial infarction (MI), or heart attack—the most common cause of elevated troponins.

Sorry, you are still looking silly and foolish. They are debating how much of these heart issues is due to a direct infection of heart cells, and how much is the result of inflammation and immune response to covid. No one is saying it's not from Covid, it's only a debate about what mechanism is at play for covid infections to cause this damage.

Again, we have 60 of 100 mostly minor/asymptomatic infections with heart damage, vs 20 of 400,000 in the vaccine. Which one is worse again?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

My post was about what is actually being seen in the hospital, and what the data says. Your post was about what type of nurse you prefer. You somehow doubled down on the 2 being the same. I can be the best nurse that every patient loves and gets asked for by name every time my patients return, or I could be the worst with a million complaints about me, neither of those change patients vaccination status.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Once again, I'll point out that the majority of your article was tied to early reports out of Wuhan, China.
Read the second sentence of your link and scroll down to mentions of info coming from a Wuhan hospital.

Your info on Germany was two thirds of the way down and brief in comparison.

Go read the section on The Red Herring. I'm not copying and pasting it because it's too big of a pain to do from my phone.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

This is my post.

Researchers in Germany

I admit it was a mistake to assume you could see Germany and think I meant the study from Germany. I should have spoon fed you a different link rather than expect the ability to read and critically think. I corrected that mistake in my next post though.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Go read the section on The Red Herring. I'm not copying and pasting it because it's too big of a pain to do from my phone.

I already quoted that part. Please quote the part where they say it's not Covid related.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yes, your mistake by posting an article mostly discussing reports out of Wuhan and followed up and concluded with a "Red Herring" that contradicts your point.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As an RN if that’s true then you should know to not refer to it as a vaccine since it’s just an experimental gene therapy treatment.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

Then you haven't been paying attention. As an RN who works in a major hospital and sees firsthand the difference I have an advantage over you in experience, even without that advantage it's pretty easy to look up the data and see that almost everyone hospitalized is unvaccinated. When you factor in the Delta variant the vaccine is less effective at preventing an infection, but extremely protective when it comes to hospitalization and death.

The data proves it, and my actual experience confirms it. If we had less crazy people like you who say the vaccine is worthless, and more normal people who admit the vaccine can be amazing, but want to see the risk/benefit for various groups to see who should definitely get it, and who may not have much benefit from it, we could move forward. Unfortunately we have 2 sets of crazies on both sides who leave no room for the voice of reason and sanity.

Thank you for a very rational post.

The medical people I know and trust say the exact same.

I want to hear from the folks fighting on the front lines, not internet fruitloops and hucksters wanting to sell books and clicks.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I already quoted that part. Please quote the part where they say it's not Covid related.

Seriously? The very FIRST sentence and paragraph under "The Red Herring"!

Scroll down further and it specifically says, "As for the German study" that all the participants that had heart imaging done ALL had symptoms of shortness of breath, heart palpitations or chest pains that encouraged the imaging to be done in the first place.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Except the data does not show that at all. The only thing in your post worth not laughing at is looking at how effective having recovered from covid and natural immunity is vs the variants. The very small amount of data we have says it's about the same effectiveness as the vaccines, I'd like more data.

Question, what percent of the >65 population is vaccinated in the UK, or Israel, and what percent of serious illness/death from the Delta variant were vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

Then what percent of the unvaccinated have immunity from a previous infection?

FACEPALM

You do know the virus is 99.997% survivable ?

You do know the average age of dying is 82 years of age? thats a year over BEYOND anybody's average age of life expectancy

what this basically means is WHO CARES

AND A VACCINE INST AT ALL NEEDED

The big question is why we destroyed the planet over it

Im old enough to remember the concern about crippling our medical infrastructure from a highly contagious, lower death rate but also as we are seeing, long term crippling consequences, including heart inflamation, strokes etc.

If all we accomplished was pushing back against the tide, and slowing it down… we may have saved hundreds of thousands of lives simply by keeping medical treatment available for all.

It got really scary in Los Angeles area hospitals when the vax first became available, while Trump was still in office. The mass vaccine events for the 65 and up were sold out daily for weeks. Tens of thousands of vulnerable people were quickly vaccinated, and the results were pretty much immediate. The rates of transmission fell off a cliff. Its in the data.
edit on 7/24/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's a vaccine, authorized for use while the steps to be approved are followed. What will you say when it IS approved, assuming it happens?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

As an RN if that’s true then you should know to not refer to it as a vaccine since it’s just an experimental gene therapy treatment.

But it is a vaccine, it just doesn't seem to fit what some on ATS see as a vaccine, the mistake is theirs.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Nope it’s gene therapy, which since you are willing to openly lie about now puts everything you say into question.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I searched for 'The Red Herring' ... doesn't exist which is why I kept asking. It's 'A Red Herring'.

In one report, a substantial amount of the virus was found in 16 of 39 autopsied hearts

So not sure how you can spin that. You think 20 cases in 400,000 vaccinated people is horrible. Even if the German study was skewed to find heart problems, they still found 3x as many, in a much smaller population.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Go back to your link on the very first page of this thread and scroll down until you see the big red letters that say, "The Red Herring".

I'm not addressing any of the other links you've tried to post after the fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I searched for 'The Red Herring' ... doesn't exist which is why I kept asking. It's 'A Red Herring'.

In one report, a substantial amount of the virus was found in 16 of 39 autopsied hearts

Hey, Ding-a-Ling, your quote came from the section titled, "The Red Herring" and you can play symantics all you want, but it doesn't change anything. How did you miss the big red letters? Why are you only cherry picking a part of one sentence instead of reading the whole section? I think we all know the answer to that question. The conclusion in your article says that the heart inflammation found may not have as much to do with the Covid virus as they thought, but we do know that the vaccine is causing an inflammatory response in those without Covid. There's a lot to be said in that section about those who are very athletic having inflammation of the heart that may not have to do with Covid itself.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I made no claims regarding the virus or vaccine - crazy or otherwise.

My post strictly focused on your name calling, belittling behavior, and aggressive communication lacking the basic manners and credibility of a (self-described) medical professional. Your imaginative response further validates my observations.

As credibility is earned, I fear your account may be overdrawn.

Caveat emptor.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
They have got us by the balls and know it
the foundations of what wev'e built and fought over as a country is being toppled before our eyes.
there are bigger plans than Covid-19 afoot.

Which country would that be?

Last I check Covid is a PANdemic...(do I need to google that for you?) Or are you just being nationalist?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It is great that these vaccines prevent serious effects and hospitalization. However, that is not the metric by which "protocols" and "restrictions" are decided. Cases are the metric being used to implement restrictions, not hospitalizations or deaths. So how do we ever get to the end when the vaccine still allows cases to spread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join