It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Outbreak Australia Lockdowns Is This Real and Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: slatesteam

Make me!

Good luck with that and your pathetic abbreviated potty mouth. x

The fact is your and antivaxxer nut job in spades who thinks COVID 19 is a bioweapon.
Ah. And here we are. Since you brought it up. Or I did. No matter.

Does giving “Gain of Function” go against Geneva Convention Law or not? I’m not professed in this kinda thing.

It’s just that when we tried to make a MERS vaccine it ended up killing more in the trial than the actual virus. So. We didn’t make one.

Coronavirus exists in the natural world. We get the common cold from it actually among other viruses.

Why in the f-ck would I or anyone else take such a strange “vaccine” for a virus that doesn’t kill the way they Black Plague or Spanish Flu did.

Are you really so entrenched in fear that you don’t see these things?

I believe that most govts believe that its a dangerous and unpredictable bioweapon. Its the reason for such extreme measures. They are full of fear and must do something, anything, because they must try. Or its a nefarious plot to set us at Guidestones population.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I dont present myself as anything other than just me. LoL

As to authority i dont really like the stuff but recognise the need for rules and laws to protect us.

The lockdowns were required to prevent the R numbers going through the roof, quite simple.

So if it's for the good of the collective, it's not "forcing you to do things you don't want to do", it's just forcing you to do things "the collective" deems necessary.

When you do finally get your epiphany, I hope you think of me. But don't worry, from the sound of your words, it's still years away.

(post by s0nof0d1n removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My mistake.

a reply to: andy06shake

edit on 16-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Nvm

(post by Dalamax removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Cant remove any and all side effects from vaccinations because no two people are the same.

People are not dying from the vaccines in any sort of significant numbers and thats a fact.

What’s the numbers compared to young people that die of corona?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
With the push to vaccinate Australia, there is now an outbreak? And lockdowns?

WTF?

I thought life was to be better after the vaccine?

Is this the latest news, or am I mistaken?

NSW records 97 new COVID-19 cases, 46 infectious in community

www.abc.net.au...

She said her government would "not hesitate to take any decision we need to, to make sure those numbers go down".

This seems so 2020…

Why are they surprised people are still getting COVID, when they are injecting people with a vaccine that does not stop the spread of COVID?

The good news is that they can now add 46 more people to the tally side of the immune.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

The vaccines stop the onset of severe COVID 19 thus retard the need for hospitalisation.

99% of the people still dying down to COVID 19 are unfortunately the unvaccinated.

So yes people can still get COVID after being vaccinated, but you're unlikely to get as sick.

But you get to travel, and go maskless and have freedom, if you get the jab... What gives?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

Naw slatesteam, not in the slightest, because I'm simply not afraid.

I've had COVID 19, smashed it in 48 hours, other people around me were not quite so lucky.

I've had both vaccinations with nothing more than a sore arm.

Its all good really.

No fear here mate just prudence and free choice.

And COVID 19 still is not a bioweapon.

Lol, you had covid and smashed it. Bob up the road had the jab and died.

Buy a lotto ticket. Vaxhole...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I thought life was to be better after the vaccine?

Is this the latest news, or am I mistaken?

Isn't the vaccination rate in Australia about 10%? And isn't the delta variant far more contagious?

The answers to these questions may answer your question.

Also, apparently the vaccine Australia bought had some issues. I may be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that Australia doesn't have the antivax issues the U.S. does.
edit on 16-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Strange?

How long has the vaccines been out? And only 10 percent vaccinated, with warnings of variant. But Australia doesn’t have antivax issues…..

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

What's gone wrong with Australia's vaccine rollout?

www.bbc.com...

Then, issues around a rare blood clotting disorder associated with the AstraZeneca jab, made the situation worse. Two people have died after developing the disorder.
What do we know about Covid vaccines and clots?

Wouldn’t you say Australian and US citizens have real concerns over experimental vaccines, their long term complications, and in the USA vaccine makers cannot be held for liable while Pfizer already made something like 3.5 billion this year.

Nothing wrong with making money. But if I am going to be a lab rat (how about a jab rat) for big pharmaceutical, I should be compensated. Not have a government push a vaccine there is no recourse for if I am injured by it.

Here in the USA, I’ll think about it once a vaccine is approved for established medial usage, not this “emergency” usage.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Cant remove any and all side effects from vaccinations because no two people are the same.

People are not dying from the vaccines in any sort of significant numbers and thats a fact.

People are not dying from the virus in any significant numbers either..

Once you subtract all the car crash deaths, Falling deaths, gun deaths etc, from the total COVID-19 Death records, it turns out pretty piss-poor imo..

Pretty sure the common flu has a higher death rate than COVID.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

The vaccines stop the onset of severe COVID 19 thus retard the need for hospitalisation.

99% of the people still dying down to COVID 19 are unfortunately the unvaccinated.

So yes people can still get COVID after being vaccinated, but you're unlikely to get as sick.

Seems like an over zealous and uninformed misinformation post Andy. Let others make up their own minds, they deserve that freedom from you!

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The media-driven fear will continue until more accept this
psyop as true and take their therapy. Apparently their
think tanks failed to take into consideration the Christian
element.

They realize castigating Christians will only drive their
hated enemy farther from the shot. They'll continue
painting the ultra right/republicans as the antagonist.
Only the misinformed are clueless that the ultra-right
is the Christian element.

I traveled a very long time in Christian circles,
and know for a fact they will never succumb.

To tptb; Good luck.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

I agree that they may have underestimated the Christian population.

I think they also made a mistake in thinking the Christian majority lies in the radical right, as it seems they like to think of them.

Christians come in all flavors. Right, left, and center. I believe the majority of Christians are tolerant, and do not speak of world politics, regardless of their personal views.

While there are indeed some Christians that are far left, or right, and there are some that are radical, I don't think they are the majority.

I think the Christian majority are invisible in their silence. That is not always a good thing, or a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

Any insight on why there is now outbreaks in Australia, the threats of lockdowns that happen to coincide with the start of the vaccine campaign in Australia?

Not all of Australia though..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join