It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy ending gun control

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: chr0naut

You came on here and accused the 11 year old victim of being the perpetrator

Guns save lives, daily

Shooting rapists and home invaders is a noble act and is to be celebrated

I hope this incident (and the THOUSANDS) like it lead to more guns in homes and more guns in the hands of would-be victims (and it will, thankfully)

Now you just go and support the funding of the mongrel mob (an ultra racist gang) by a failed government and leave the defence of an 11 year old to those who oppose crime

YOU are gutted that she was able to defend herself. Her parents aren’t

And the shooting of the second criminal as he was running away is most definitely justified

Hence the girl faces ZERO charges (like the woman who shot Troy Skinner. Ha ha, he’s going to spend more time in prison than Brendan Tarrant does, which is a good thing)

It is a fiction.

The more you get worked up over it, the sillier you look.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

I can only imagine what she will go through. In an ideal world, she would realize she did what she had to do in a situation she neither sought nor willingly accepted, and that she is very likely still here today because of that quick thinking. In the real world, she might have long lasting psychological ramifications. Even veteran officers and trained soldiers have trouble here.

She did everything right, if I was her Dad I would make sure she knew she did right. Even though killing someone is not a good thing, she made the best choice in a s### situation she had no control over being involved in unfortunately

Father of 6 here and I would go all "law abiding citizen" on the first person who tries anything on my kids.

You and me both!

I would rather it be me 1000x and I bet this guy feels the same way. I taught my girls how to use guns early in life, and they grew up to shoot regularly and even been known to actually carry the firearms I have bought for them over the years but even so, you hope to god they never have to actually use it

Just have to focus on the living, help her through it however they can..but I truly pray she is able to work through it and understand she is not a bad person and that she did not do anything wrong

Sadly, just sitting back and hoping criminals will make better life choices is not a fruitful use of time that could be spent preparing to fend them off. I made a career of locking those types of folks up, and one thing I can say from personal knowledge is that criminals will lie, threaten, cry, cajole, harass, manipulate, trick, fool and endlessly rationalize their actions if they think they can benefit in any way shape or form. They among the most selfish and entitled folks you will ever meet. Not all were evil, mind you, had plenty who were probably decent people at one time or in another circumstance could have ended up somewhere else. But when you are home at night and someone is busting down your door, that of course is not the time to worry about such things

edit on 7/16/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
NRA Armed Citizen Stories The stories go back to the 1980’s. Enjoy.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join