It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Who Owns Big Pharma + Big Media? You’ll Never Guess'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

This is a great topic. I wish more people were aware that it is not just a conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by very few individuals and there are way more of us than them.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Another top-notch, exemplary thread !!

Thanks for giving us food for thought.

' You're either with us, or you're against us. ' ( Paraphrasing. )

edit on 11-7-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I wish more people were aware that it is not just a conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by very few individuals and there are way more of us than them.

As do I Chalcedony and thanks for the post - pretty insane when one comes to the realization that big pharma and the corporate media are ran by exactly the same controlling interests.

“While it would take time to sift through all of Vanguard’s funds to identify individual shareholders, and therefore owners of Vanguard, a quick look-see suggests Rothschild Investment Corp and the Edmond De Rothschild Holding are two such stakeholders. Keep the name Rothschild in your mind as you read on, as it will feature again later.

The video above also identifies the Italian Orsini family, the American Bush family, the British Royal family, the du Pont family, the Morgans, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers, as Vanguard owners.

BlackRock/Vanguard own Big Pharma

Turns out some of the families involved also have an extremely profound influence on the WHO and share an extensive history with them going back nearly a hundred years - really would recommend this presentation if you've not seen it before.

IAMTAT also posted a really intriguing private CDC donor list here and it really does seem that wherever you look the WEF partner list keeps on being extremely relevant.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Hey my friend turns out these guys have potential control of everything from the AMA, FDA, CDC and WHO right through to Monsanto and the Bildeberg Steering Committee (of which the WEF's Klaus Scwab is a member).

Have been going through some old links and thought this was a rather relevant one.

According to Catherine Austin Fitts, who once held a position at the Department of Housing & Urban Development, the big banks are behind the GREAT RESET that is being foisted upon the American public. 

The Central Bankers approved a plan in August of 2019 approved a plan called “The Going Direct Reset,” just prior to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I remember this being discussed around the time of Jade Helm. So, the connections are very well known.

Hey mate if you could point me in the direction of any relevant threads then I would appreciate it.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

As long as we are comfortable, we will willfully and vehemently, remain entrenched in our own personally decorated pots.

Until the water boils over, and our goose is cooked.

Sorry to say I'd have to agree with you there (still trying though) - suppose apathy and willful ignorance does have a major role to play in all this.. right up the point all services go down and everyone's sat around wondering what happened.

Don't know if you've seen the clip but the same families mentioned in this thread have also been implicated in the 'bankster climate swindle' and there's a rather relevant recording here where they're describing everyone as 'the cannon fodder which populate the earth'.

edit on 12-7-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They will buy residential areas and only those that are taking the covid shot and their very soon starting boosters will be able to live in those areas.

The rest will be kicked out of their houses.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Quite a plausible scenario there Marge and don't know if you caught it but Famcore once made a great post here about federal bank locations and the coordinated 'riots'.

As mentioned in the thread it looks very much like a 'real estate acquisition plan'.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Just smile and take your pretty pills and be thankful that they bless us with a poofteenth of 1% interest on our hard earned pittances.
Now, bend over like a good chap ....

dn:

The majority of my investments are through blackrock and vanguard, and they certainly grow more than 1% per year. XEQT is up 12.25% YTD.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I remember reading about the Gates money running around buying properties to build gated communities with everything people will need without having to leave their gated enclosures.

Interesting days we will be living soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis

Nice thread, more faceless organisations...

Who are the mystery investors tied up in these groups though?

That is the point of having faceless organizations do the dirty work. The humans who control those organizations and benefit from them remain unknown for the average person.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Re: 'Big Media' sharing Board Members with 'Big Pharma'...

Reuters Fact-Check/News Conflict Of Interest With Pfizer "Vaccine"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure they will more of a conflict of interest for money then actually having the actual vaccine themselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

This bring memories of the Carlyle group and the war machine under the Bush administration. Dose anybody remember? it was big news here in ATS during the gulf war.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is a good comparison. Yes, I remember Carlyle and the strings attaching them to 911.

Pharma rules the airways and the boardrooms.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The humans who control those organizations and benefit from them remain unknown for the average person.

The article below mentions just seven people mate and following on from Vanguard / Monsanto's 'funny science' and their complete cover up of the lethal nature of glysophate there's also mention of an offshore thirty two trillion dollar slush fund used to pay off lawsuit after lawsuit.

What should really be concerning is who owns Vanguard. Why are they not in the public eye as GMO labeling is heavily debated, and countries claim suicide rates, death of their food supplies, and poisoning from GM Agrichemicals?

What should be concerning is the money trail supporting the ‘funny’ science that keeps coming out about biotech foods. Or that according to a report that was released last summer, the global elite have up to 32 TRILLION dollars stashed in offshore banks around the globe, which can fund lawsuit after lawsuit against the people who are tired of being poisoned.

It means that seven people and their overlords are likely poisoning the entire planet through biotech, Big Ag, Big Pharma, and Big Banks.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I remember reading about the Gates money running around buying properties..

Hey Marg don't get me started on Bill - turns out he's part of the Rockefeller clan as well.

Also turns out he's been bribing big media to the tune of over 250 million dollars.

originally posted by: marg6043

Interesting days we will be living soon.

We sure will be if people keep on swallowing (their own tax payer funded) propaganda.

Yes, US Government Propaganda Use Against American Citizens Is Officially Legal Now

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
it's crazy how they control everything and nobody do nothing

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thanks K-Pop.

It does seem to be the front, of whatever is moving and shaking our societies, and much of the 'world'.
Perhaps we'll never know, whom is behind the curtain, beyond the first curtain, obscured through the veil.
But we can see their henchmen, the slimy dirty bastids.

Here's an old classic : Still Bill : The Money Masters.

Have you ever heard of the dudes from CriticalThinking.Org ?
The site is no longer maintained, as they figure they reached the end of what they set-out to do.
Critical-Thinking Vid.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What I find interesting that Vanguard owns nearly everything, but the question comes down to who owns Vanguard. Well according to Google Vanguard is owned by is "customers". Who is Vanguard biggest customer owning nearly 51% is a China owned investment companies known as Ant and Qichacha. So if you wonder why the NBA and Joe Biden bow down to China is because they know China owns America. Vanguard along with Blackrock own nearly everything in America and Vanguard is owned by China. Mystery solved.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Perhaps we'll never know, whom is behind the curtain, beyond the first curtain, obscured through the veil.

But we can see their henchmen, the slimy dirty bastids.

Perhaps we won't mate but things are becoming a tiny bit clearer.

Pic

That assertion will become even clearer once you realize that this duo’s influence is not limited to Big Pharma and the media.

Importantly, BlackRock also works closely with central banks around the world, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, which is a private entity, not a federal one.

It lends money to the central bank, acts as an adviser to it, and develops the central bank’s software.20

Here's an old classic : Still Bill : The Money Masters.

That is indeed a classic featuring some very relevant quotes from Louis Thomas McFadden - also got to hand it to Barry Goldwater as he's also on record warning everyone about the T.C..

As speeches go also thought this was a winner.

Critical-Thinking Vid.

That's a truly fascinating presentation right there my friend - had not seen that one.

Should be mandatory viewing for everyone.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Wow awesome video in their website if anybody hasn’t watched it you need to

childrenshealthdefense.org...

Whoever the private owners of Vanguard is would explain a hell of a lot of what’s going on in the world today

Has anybody got any inclines as to who the owners maybe ?

When we see movements like BLM LGBTQ etc that are clearly dividing and destroying society, and big pharmaceuticals running a unimaginable scam for sheep all these things destroying our countries undoubtedly come from these owners, now I wonder how much they themselves are now owned by Chinese CCP money or how much they they themselves are in love with the CCP system of governance specifically “social credit system” with this system alone and their big tech, they’re eternal masters of the universe

Unbelievable really I had no idea these companies controlled so much, we were literally focusing on the little fish at the bottom of the pyramid

Hell what if these are the guys who owns the TIC TACS flying around lol

even the richest and smartest can be thought into the " Chinese Spider Web Trap ". When you see the board members of these companies committing suicide, they maybe once and for all you'll understand and believe me that the only way out is to sell your country or commit harri carry.
Something going on because if these companies don't have the military backing of several big countries, well, remember you really don't own any Real Estate in China, at least you didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join