It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s so hot that Canada’s sea creatures are cooking to death in their shells

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
News Report Linky

Well, interesting news up here in Western Canadia...

It seems that since tides have become lower recently and we have that heat dome that doesn't want to break up because the jet stream is too far north, mussels and various shellfish (apparently by the billions) are literally cooking to death in the sun along the west coast around Vancouver.

It's too bad the magnetic north pole is shifting into Russia and taking our cold cover with it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Damn people in their damn V8's, killing our climate. IT'S NOT POLES SHIFTING (even though that makes the most sense)! Al Gore told me different, so did John Kerry. They both flew halfway around the world in separate jumbo jets to tell me my V8 was destroying the climate.

I'm just kidding

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Stop exaggerating....
10% ethanol in our gas saved to planet....

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Earths climate is in a constant flux, with or without human interference. We can, however, have an impact on the speed and variance of that flux with how we treat the planet. Trillions of pounds of waste and contaminants that are tossed into the oceans, lakes and rivers will have an impact. Carbón emisiones will have an impact. Deforestation will have an impact. Sucking up all the natural resources out of the planet will have an impact. A person is ignorant to think otherwise. a person is also ignorant to think Mother Earth won’t prevail. Cause she will. Once we choke ourselves out of existence or do so much damage that nature strikes back in its own unkind way…the earth will be just fine. We are temporary inhabitants allowed to live here. We can be evicted at any time. When the rent is due is TBD.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
But...but...I thought the sea levels were rising!

Can't they make up their minds?????

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would like to see the people that are proclaiming this seafood buffet actually eating these 'cooked' sea creatures.

They aren't cooked.
They may have died due to heat... but I am going with 'pre-existing conditions' causing their deaths.

It works for the deaths of people, especially when they die just after getting their second dose of the COVID vaccine!

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
But...but...I thought the sea levels were rising!

Can't they make up their minds?????

Yeah, WTF?
Higher sea levels ought to bring higher tides.... right?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

In school 30 years ago we were told that where we live at the Great Lakes would be the climate of Florida in 20 years.

I'm still waiting for that promise.

I support global warming.

Is there a fund?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am sad for the wildlife but I am encouraged by people picking up on the fact the Pole shift IS doing things to our cycles.

That reality is creeping into the narrative that the Magnetic pole shift is huge in the big scheme of things happening geologically and to the weather.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

In school 30 years ago we were told that where we live at the Great Lakes would be the climate of Florida in 20 years.

I'm still waiting for that promise.

I support global warming.

Is there a fund?

IKR?

I have one of those "I love Global Warming" t shirts from Mark Dices site.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There's actually a t-shirt?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I lived in Vancouver for five years, never saw such hot weather... I hope the sufferance ends soon for my Canadian friends.

BLM - Bivalve Lives Matter!

edit on 8-7-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's just HAARP, there are about 2 dozen sites around the world. They heat things up for a little while to make you think there's global warming and then they let the natural climate take over. Last week for 3 days it was 34-38C (turn on) and the following day 14C (turn off). They don't want you to know that we are going into a maunder minimum or some kind of ice age. Agriculture will fail and billions will starve to death, at least the ones left alive after the jab kills off a lot of the global population. Buy land in Mexico and south or Paraguay/Uruguay and north. The same applies to anywhere in the world, north/south of the equator, you need to be able to grow food. Personally, I am looking at Bolivia.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

Link

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

With tides everything cooks in the sun while the tides are out, this is just alarmist propaganda.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Don't let em go to waste, eat em up.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Don't let em go to waste, eat em up.

Ummm...D'oh...

Don't they go to waste...after...you eat em up...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Well either they become waste after rotting since no one ate em, or they go to waste after you eat em

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: gspat

Link

Well that's a fail at marketing a t shirt with I love global warming. The shirts got long sleeves for the cold weather, at least they could have made them short sleeves.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My 6.0l V8 runs way better with those catalytic converters gone .....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join