It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO - Says Don't Vaccinate Those Under 18

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
www.mccookgazette.com...

In Nebraska, officials are turning the tables on social media, so effective in distributing misinformation, as well as peer pressure to encourage more of us to get a shot.

It's going to be difficult down the road for parents to tell their kids "If Billy jumped off a bridge, would you jump off, too?" while trying to instill in them the wisdom of not bending your logic and principles to cave in to peer pressure when a ridiculous percentage of fools are extolling the virtues of peer pressure and bending to it where these so-called "vaccines" are concerned.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Lemme drop this here right quick...

Approval in ages 5-11 expected 3Q2021; six months to 4 by 1Q2022

"Bourla told reporters and analysts during Pfizer's quarterly earnings call that the company expected to have definitive trial data to submit to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for two age groups: two to five years old, and five to 11 years old.

Data for children six months to two years old was expected in November, he said."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I feel like this deserves its own thread. I had to listen to it twice. This guy was totally calm and collected the entire time vs the other side being robotic and trying to instigate. Its truly a disgusting way to be treated.

It starts approx 4 min 50 sec mark

Dr. Francis Christian

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JonOnTheJohn

I'd like to know more about the details of the case and the Drs argument.

If the doctor was authentic in indicating that his principle concern was the lack of consent/assent prior to vaccinating children, and that is the reason they dismissed him as the director of quality and patient safety... there should be significant concern.

Do you have any more links from the Dr? Speeches, presentations or discussions?

As a side note, thanks for posting this. When I saw it was a dropbox file I almost cut it for fear of a virus

Interesting though. you hear attestations and stories, but you never really get the details in these type situations.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeOrigin

I do not have anymore info but will follow up if i stumble across anything or if there are any developments. I understand what you are saying and it is completely valid. All I can say at face value is that the accused appears to be most level headed during all that. He is being instigated and taunted about mental health at one point. Reminds me of the Lin Wood situation where he called in to listen to his own hearing at Mercer Law School without the dean, professors or students aware. He said they could rename the building if they gave him his money back...

abovethelaw.com...
edit on 6-7-2021 by JonOnTheJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well i am going to post the link below only bc the same doctor i mentioned above was included in the panel. I just think its incredibly interesting there are several docs coming up with the same results and they are being silenced or banned from their institUtion if they speak up.

Its 9 min and worth watching. Enjoy

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2021 by JonOnTheJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2021 by JonOnTheJohn because: Fix link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join