It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. Been lurking for awhile, finally made an account.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hello ATS. Ive been lurking for around 2 years because i have been experiencing strange things. Ive been combing archives and such for information to help me on my search.

I kind of like this place because people here arent like reddit or a random chan board. On the reddit conspiracy related subs they would often tell me to go see a psychiatrist because i would make outlandish claims about my current situation. This place seems more accepting of "out there" thoughts and alot of the people dont seem overly hostile if they are.

So i will be slowly compiling decent topics of my past posts from other forums in the proper forums for people to read.

I used to be a linguistics student and pretty good at the game "go". Go likes to be seen as a game about the universe because of how complex and deep it gets. I was a 1dan on an online server long ago, but ive taken a break while i figure out whats been happening to me.

My areas of interest are aliens, ghosts, gangstalking, and psychics. I enjoyed the prophecy forum alot tho i had nothing to add.

Id like to find more evidence for what im looking for and will prob mostly be a lurker and occasional poster. I will put my topics up and actual story that put me on this path. For now i will wait until im ready to do so.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirecrash

Look no more then the shadow that follows your curiosity in life and you may find a journey that your soul wishes to enlighten itself upon. That is... what lies ahead of you in life.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Cead Mile Failte.

Irish. A Hundred Thousand Welcomes.

I watched a documentary a while back about some guy playing 'go' against a computer. "big blue" was the name of the computer. The guy was the best in the World, im sure you know who im talking about.
I wont say who won just in case you havn't seen or heard about it but im sure you have. It was a big deal when it happened. Was maybe 2 or 3 years ago, the match.

Anyhow i look forward to reading about your experiences

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thank you for the posts.

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Cead Mile Failte.

Irish. A Hundred Thousand Welcomes.

I watched a documentary a while back about some guy playing 'go' against a computer. "big blue" was the name of the computer. The guy was the best in the World, im sure you know who im talking about.
I wont say who won just in case you havn't seen or heard about it but im sure you have. It was a big deal when it happened. Was maybe 2 or 3 years ago, the match.

Anyhow i look forward to reading about your experiences

Yeah it was a surprise how quickly go bots have advanced. When i started go the bots barely made it past 8kyu. I quit for a few years and suddenly im watching a game like that. Tho i believe the top go player could win if he had more time to think like a real professional game where it takes days. Now that the bots play style has been uncovered, the top player could prob abuse the bot in a game with enough time.

Its still a marvel though with how advanced go bots have become.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Welcome home! Glad you decided to join

I am starting to see Reddit’s true colors and I just try and stay in all the cat posts. Ha.

Look forward to when you’re ready to share your stories

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hello and welcome.

Overall this site is pretty good for the topics you're looking for, that being said i don't think gangstalking is recieved very well here but your Kink is not my Kink but our Kink is okay, no wait, that's another site, Your Conspiracy is not my Conspiracy but your Conspiracy is okay...

You don't have to be crazy to fit in here but it helps!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, Wirecrash!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I will put my topics up and actual story that put me on this path

Looking forward to these. As I often miss days at a time on this site, can you do me a favor? When you do get some of those topics up and ready for discussion, please remember this first thread of yours and make a reply to me which I will at some time find so that I can head towards those posts . Thanks Wire. Let's hear em.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
good evening and welcome to you

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Welcome Wirecrash!
Pleased to meet ya