It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow person witnessed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

You make some interesting observations and interpretations but I have to point out that you are absolutely wrong about good and evil and that they DO both exist.

Think about slavery, good or evil.

Murder for greed, good or evil.

Mistaking lust for love and ruining another persons life out of selfish hormone driven behaviour, good or evil.

As for the spirit there are positive and negative entity's of you like to use that terminology instead, vile vortex is another term I have read and heard use these beings are as close to a vampire as you can get and feed on the negative energy generated by people in stress, anger, sorrow and thrive on hatred.

Other entity's are attracted by love, goodness and the positive energy, like there name these positive entity's not only are attracted to good people but also give back there own positive energy.

Some entity's try to keep you awake, this is so that you will inwardly go to sleep and become more suggestible and controllable for them, these are usually exclusively evil or if you like negative in there nature.

Nature is divided between positive and negative forces, the way they interact and the flow between them, there may well be an entire ecosystem in another dimension of which we are not aware except the few of us that are partially awake there that feed's on our dimension, on our suffering and joy or they may just do it for entertainment as the old Greeks believed (though these negative entity's would certain be no Gods just over grown leeches, tick's and fleas feeding on the energy life blood of there victims.

I personally believe there ARE good being's or perhaps well intentions beings is a better definition and there are evil or perhaps ill intentions being's is a better definition of that, benign and malign, those that will harm and those that will heal, perhaps some of them farm the human race for energy on a larger scale, in fact in some other dimension a super advanced race of far more intelligent beings with there own civilization may well be the dominant entity's of the earth, we could just be a source of energy to them and periodically they may well cull entire civilizations and cause them to rise again like a great human crop rotation, not nice but still, would you call them good or bad as they stick there metaphorical fork into you before eating you or sucking out your energy.

I would call them evil and false God's, I AM, we reflect our true maker they do not.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I agree with you on most of what you say. You aren't wrong in what you say, your perspective is just a little narrow

Good and bad, divine and evil, positive and negative ... They are all just defining perception. They, like things like fear, don't actually exist. Except in the minds of those that perceive them

There is Love, and there is Pain

Everything else comes from these

If you start looking at it in terms of "Positive and Negative" or "Good and bad" then you need define what makes something inherently "Good" or "Bad" and this is a mental trap. A spiderweb of your own definition that you can easily get trapped inside of and may never unravel yourself from

I'm sure you've seen plenty of examples of people in this world who have been poisoned by the good meaning and positive intentions of defining perception and belief, to the point of hate

Everything comes from love, or pain. To allow and permit, or refuse and resist

When you simplify the positive and negative forces of the universe in such a way, in the emotional sense, it becomes very easy to understand allot of what becomes of/from this

There is no such thing as true evil. There is only pain

Notice that I say "true" evil. Because there is, of course, perceived evil. Which perfectly illustrates the point I'm trying to make. Evil itself is not a state of being, but a state of mind. Whether that state be by (as with externally, of someone else) perception, or by choice and/or confusion, anger, fear or hate. Or even simply, the actions of something innocent, which knows no better, or has been taught no better

They all come from pain. Or, sometimes, merely the absence of love, affection and affinity

I'll tell about something that I experienced, which helped me come to this understanding

At one point in the last few years I was "visited" by some type of entity/spirit/being whilst in a semi-conscious state, as dark as anything I've ever seen or met. Probably THE darkest entity or "spirit" I've ever encountered in a conscious/semi-conscious state. It was hideously burned and disfigured, and it's very presence seemed to suck everything that could be defined as positive out of the room. It came with a overwhelming feeling of foreboding, dread and averse danger. A feeling I believe was supposed to illicit fear, though for me it does not

I looked this being/entity/spirit directly in the eyes and it was like a vacuum sucking my consciousness into a bottomless void

It was far, far deeper than any void I'd ever felt while looking somebody in the eyes. Enough that I was consciously shocked at how deep and empty it was. A feeling of "Woah", kinda like you are falling, "spiritually"

The centres of it's eyes were blistered and pus-filled, as if they had been cooked and popped by the same fire that had burned it's skin. I could see as if I were standing inches away from it's face, clear enough to see the glistening of the bodily fluids

Till the eyes gave way to a black void. Like I was falling inside and through them

This being was by far the most "perceivable" evil I have ever encountered or felt

But when I was sucked into their black void, all I could feel was pain

Not like any normal pain we would ever feel in this world. It was like a sorrow for existing. Something that felt so miserably unfair and indefinably sad, that I could only describe it as being like a small lost child

Like something so hurt, it couldn't possibly bare to exist

It wasn't evil. It was beautiful. Lost, but so, so beautiful

Underneath everything I felt when I first saw it, was a crying soul, with no-one to hear it cry

I felt sorry for it, because for a moment I had some understanding of what it felt

I woke up feeling vapid and desolate. Like I was still somehow swimming in the darkness. But I also got the sense, that I had somehow freed whatever it was. Liberated it, or helped it let go. So even though I felt horrible and it took me some time to "resurface" and recover after I woke up, it felt as though it were worth it. Almost like I had gone to hell and recovered a soul that shouldn't have been there, or didn't deserve it's pain

From experiences like this over the years, I have learned that "Evil" is a concept designed to isolate, reduce and disassociate the negative effects of pain. Whether it be passively or intentionally. Or be it given as a way to defend gentle or fragile souls

Those with the greatest pain are usually those who need unconditional love the most. And those who make themselves impossible to love, usually hide or carry some type of impossible pain

Meaning dismissive perceptions such as evil can actually be more harmful to the collective than good

Sometimes, that pain can be merely existing. Though this is a far deeper rabbit hole to delve down and explain

The concept of "Evil" in the inherent sense, is a modern concept of eschatology

A simple Bible mistranslation perpetuates a lack of understanding amongst those who tried to understand the ancient texts, without understanding the wisdom, when they were compiled in the "Bible" Compendium

Like children trying to explain advanced physics they have little basis for understanding

The Greek word κακός, is said to mean bad, evil, in the widest sense when it actually means end or conclude

When you compare the definitions, you can see how "to finish, cease and conclude" could be misunderstood to be "evil, bad" because they are both negatively definitive and/or final. But the message that it puts across is completely different

People think the word Angel means Messenger, defining a spirit or entity that brings understanding, when it actually means Intelligence, which has a almost identical definition of "What carries understanding or How we receive understanding"

What results from things such as this, is a understanding that isn't exactly "wrong", the perspective is just a little flawed

To define pain as "Evil" is to dismiss something, without the need, or want, to try understand it
edit on 20 6 21 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The egoistical traits of greed, anger and ignorance that arises from mind is termed "evil". So whilst we exist AS mind we exist in evil.

The minds modus operandi is past/future. If we choose instead to exist in the pure awareness of the Now then the light from ones altruistic heart (I AM, Soul, Son or Atman) will correct the mind. This is perhaps the fire you experienced. Eventually allowing both eyes (mind and heart) to become one.

Love your comments.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Prowler77

I saw a shadow person once about 37 years ago. It was just under a street light, running to catch up with the man who the shadow should have been attached to. I was a little freaked out. Never seen another and hope I never will again.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

You are right, you can live "in" perceived evil. But again, this is perception, albeit the worldly/Earthly side of the balance

This is a little of topic, but I'll post it anyway in case you are interested. The mods can delete it if it's a problem

There is Perceiver (self/mind/internal body or nucleus). The nucleus dot and half circle on the Om, which is the same as the symbol/number 1, which is a shorthand representation of the radius of a circle (arrow on top for nucleus, line on the bottom for the outside of the circle). It is also the same as the Egyptian symbol , which is mistranslated to mean "Ra/Sun", when it actually means Mind or Conscious(ness)

There is Perception (world/realm/external body or oculus). The golden ratio arc/curve on the Om, which is same as the symbol/number 2, except that the number 2 has a line on it to represent the outer limit of the circle

In between is the modus operandi you speak of which is all that is fluid. This is best described as Probability. Time, thought, things such as this, as well as physical fluid concepts like water itself and the physical passages of time. The symbol that looks like a number 3 on the Om, which is the same as the symbol/number 3 itself

Om "Ba" - Balance of forces, and influence/emotion

The meanings even correlate directly to the phonetic spoken language;

Un-To-The == One-Two-Three

Jews draw this as two intersecting triangles, for perceiver and perception, with the (carbon) hexagon forming between them instead of the number 3

Muslims draw it as the star (nucleus), surrounded by the crescent moon (oculus)

Freemasons have the set square and compass opposing (one inside the other) and a G in the middle, which is a symbol which means almost the same as the number 3, except it represents the meeting of internal and external forces. Like gravity, time, etc

Musicians draw the time fluid-dynamic version of this as 4/4 time signature, representing the balance of forces mirrored to bass and treble clef. Bass clef is a golden ratio curve, representing surrounding low-frequency. Treble clef is a stylised G symbol, representing internalised high-frequency

The Freemason set square and compass with the "G", means exactly the same as the 4/4 time signature and treble clef "G" in musical notation. Just a different version of fluid dynamics

There are millions of ways to draw it, but they all represent the same thing

Perceiver, Perception and Probability

All that manifests fluidly in between as Probability, is a result of either Love or Pain. The "Ba" in the stylised version of the Om picture above

The Catholics have a variation of this principle called Chi Rho which (whether or not they realise it) actually symbolises a physics dynamic of the same principle, where Perceiver, Perception and Probability (centre star and P) are determined by Angle and Potential

Alpha = Angle
Omega = Potential

It's meaning is, that all matter, life and everything in this Universe, is made up of nothing more than various states and compositions of angle and potential

"Frequency"

Chi Rho is actually a symbol representing the basis of all particle physics

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You guys do know that Shadow People are neither good nor evil, but they are like us in that they have to be judged based on their actions and behaviors as individuals.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
You guys do know that Shadow People are neither good nor evil, but they are like us in that they have to be judged based on their actions and behaviors as individuals.

Exactly

Allot of the time, I think the shadows you see could actually be yourself as an echo at a different place and time
edit on 21 6 21 by Compendium because: corrections

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Prowler77

You could upload media to a third party service and then link it here.
Look here and you surely will find something simple and effective: duckduckgo.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was a bit skeptical at first accepting that everything arises from Love and Pain. But when I thought about it a bit more, I started to fall in love with that simplicity. When one talks of God or soul, those labels become lost in unknowns, But Love and Pain are labels that can be grasped.

The deeper understanding of religions is of great interest to me. Thank you for all that knowledge.

Just to keep on topic. I will tell a story of my experience with a shadow person. About 6 years back. was in communication with a lady that I became aquainted with on youtube. She told me she had visual visitations with Jesus, That Jesus had offered to visit me if I wanted. Not thnking anything would come of it I said Yes.

The next day I laid down in bed to do my daily meditation practice when I saw a shadow approach me. I started seeing images in my perception. A foot stepping into water. Part of a date - 6 March. And an image of myself from the perspective of the computer screen which ftreaked me out a bit. Whatever did visit was powerful but didn't seem to have any evil intent. The woman latter told me that Jesus sometimes appeared with a red bull. I latter realized that her Jesus was most likely Mithra.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I say find a Ouija board and try talking with it. Take many pictures. Invite your new neighbors over for it too. I’ll have my popcorn ready. Keep us posted!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

They are honestly all you need to understand most things in this world

Think about it with something as primal and simple as 'need'. If need is fulfilled, this is love. If need is not fulfilled, this is pain

Your body is pain, living in love
Your body is love, living in pain

It works with the world, religion, philosophy, science

It works with everything, to simplify understanding

"The pleasure and the pain draws you in then drives you crazy
It is just another reason to feel lost and jaded
We live and learn to love the things between the pleasure and the pain"

---

Be weary of anything unknown that tries to identify itself, or tell you it's name. Not fearful. Just mindful of the fact that anything which can't identify "what" it is to you, should have/feel no need to identify "who" it is

Permitting identity to something unknown can be dangerous to a fragile or vulnerable mind

If they want to identify themselves, they need explain what they are, and most importantly "how" they are

They can't do this, so identity isn't (and should never be) important

As a basic rule, anything unknown or explainable that you encounter in this world, that can communicate with you somehow, should be called only by titles befitting their actions, attitude and influence on you

If they are gentle, helpful and (most importantly) honest and true in what they offer, call them friend

If they are unhelpful, disruptive or hurtful in some way, call them whatever nasty name you can think of, befitting of the way they are acting

It helps ensure you keep in control of your own mind, in circumstance when your mind isn't (may or may not be) just your own

Your experiences sound generally positive though, so it may not be so much an issue for you (which it isn't for many positively attuned people)

---

I've had other encounters with "Shadow beings" in this world, but I think it is something very different to the phenomena we are talking about in this thread

These other "Shadow beings" aren't exactly human, or animal in their form. In fact they are somewhat formless and blob-like

But, these ones have the ability to directly interact with physical matter

I've watched a large black formless "something" land in a tree, that was the size of a Lion or large cat, that actually effected the branch when it landed on it, as if it were a physical weight landing in the tree

I stared directly at it in the low light (was a night) to try work out what it was I was looking at (less than 20 meters away) and it felt as though it was physically watching me

Then it jumped out of the tree into the sky and broke the branch as it did. Not a small tree branch either

These shadow "whatever they are" have something do with bats (which we have allot of in Darwin)

I haven't quite worked out any theories on what these things could be yet, but they generally seem pretty harmless. Though it does feel horrible if they physically touch you
edit on 22 6 21 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Thanks, I have been practising love and pain.

The buddhist believe that many souls are trapped in worlds between to burn off some karma before moving on. The majority of them confused thinking they either in heaven or hell. Whilst some very powerful souls keep watch over this world. The buddhist communicate with the more powerful souls even to this day.

The buddhist warn that many will pretend to be messiah's so they can interact with the living. The buddhist can distinguish between the false messiahs by getting known powerful souls to identify them from the other side. So agree your advice, that they should be called only by titles befitting their actions, attitude and influence on you.

I normally don't have any ability to interact with them. Personally I think thats a good thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I see alot of them near and in hospitals. The weirdest one was when i was walking home and saw one walking down the street before disappearing behind a pole. It was strange.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm in the bunker again to see if the ghost comes back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join