It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we have passports for only one disease?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I’ve said this from the start

Are people going to be asked to prove they are vaccinated against the measles, an actual viral infection?

If not, why not?

I’m sure the ever-credible media shills will be along to tell us soon

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What are you taking about.

In the past I had a vaccination passport. You try travelling through Asia or Africa without one during the 70s and 80s and you would not get very far.

Just during the last few decades we have bought so many deadly pathogens under control, they have not been needed.

Maybe you need to learn some basic history around this topic before asking questions that make you look ignorant.

a reply to: aristorat

edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yellow Fever is required for entry into many countries.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I traveled to Asia and Africa and no one asked me my medical files. Wierd that they asked you.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Yellow Fever is required for entry into many countries.

Example?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I’ve said this from the start

Are people going to be asked to prove they are vaccinated against the measles, an actual viral infection?

If not, why not?

I’m sure the ever-credible media shills will be along to tell us soon

Its fishy.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It’s not just for entry into countries either

There are plenty of morons who would blindly agree that people need to prove vaccination against the China virus just to enter a shop or a school or to go to work

But those very same low-IQ’s don’t ever expect one to prove vaccination against rubella

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
As per my post. We bought measles under control.

But privileged idiots who refuse to acknowledge how outbreaks turn into Pandemics have made measles a thing again now.

Yes the media are dangerous sell outs. Drug companies are sometimes highly unethical. But that does not let the other anti-vaccination idiots off the hook.

There is plenty of room in the barrel of nutjobs and sociopaths for many groups.

a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
" But those very same low-IQ’s don’t ever expect one to prove vaccination against rubella"

Actually they would if Rubella became an issue again.

You really that dumb ?

a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You are either a liar. Or you went after the 80s.

I would put my money on liar.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

Do we have vaccines for those?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
We didnt have vaccine against Scarlett fever and disease disapear on its own. To be clear- Im for vaccination. But its strange that we didnt have passports for certain diseases. Like Ebola or HIV. Or swine flu or bird flu. I understand that some diseases are not going to spread as Covid. But they are more lethal. Likr Ebola. So who choose for what diseases we must have passports and for what diseases we dont need it?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

ad hominem.
Yes after 80s. So, what you are trying to tell is that in time we will not need covid passports?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

Do we have vaccines for those?

No. Thats even more interesting since they are more lethal than Covid. Example Ebola. No cure. Yet no passports.

Why dont we have tests for Ebola?
edit on 18-6-2021 by aristorat because: Typo

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Here is some reading for you. Please try to use your brain and understand the world has been around longer than your short experience of it.

And yes. At some stage Covid Passports will become irrelevant. Hopefully a lot faster than other diseases took to not be a threat.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth

Here is some reading for you. Please try to use your brain and understand the world has been around longer than your short experience of it.

And yes. At some stage Covid Passports will become irrelevant. Hopefully a lot faster than other diseases took to not be a threat.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you for remind me to use brain. Anyway why we stop using these certificates and on what scales was that used ?
Its wierd that we have covid passports and not other disease passports. No matter of that "widely" used medical passports in history.

I was born and lived. And so far never need passport for any disease. So my question is legit mr.omniscience.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well first off, their are tests for Ebola.

If you mean why no passports. It is because those on the frontline stopping Ebola getting out of Africa use what they call " Best Practice" . The local populations also follow best practice. You know, all those things the nutjobs refused to do to slow down / eliminate Covid 19.

If Ebola gets out, you will see this whole last 18 months all over again. The only difference is hopefully we treat those that refuse to protect others the same way they do in Africa.

And yes we would see passports for Ebola.

Only good news. Is the first / new vac for Ebola seems to look a go. But who knows.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

In the late 90s the combination of new drugs, vaccinations and other forms of control stopped the outbreaks.

So no need for a Vac Passport.

In the 80s I was in the Navy and we all had a long list on our passports. Lost count how many jabs I had.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: aristorat

We have more diseases but no passports. Whats next? Ebola, HIV passports...

We have had internationally recognized vaccination passports for multiple diseases, for more than 50 years.

Cleary, you don't get out enough...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join