It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon, the UK will confirm that COVID-19 vaccines are either successful or an eternal hindrance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

You did say, “ "So... no, no need for an untested gene therapy jab."

What else did you possibly imply by that statement?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit So you're saying there isn't a new strain spreading like wildfire across the North West of England at the moment, causing hospitalisations to increase 7% day on day in the last week?

i know i am. and i live there. it's a barrel of BS, a bottomless pit of lies and fear propaganda. a scam(demic) on all fronts.

a crime against humanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

You did say, “ "So... no, no need for an untested gene therapy jab."

What else did you possibly imply by that statement?

It sure is fun triggering state worshipers.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ah ok. So you’re just promoting lies about the Covid vaccine as a joke or to make people respond. Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Why does UK's BORIS JOHNSON like U.S. President Joe Biden so much?

Biden is a "breath of fresh air!": www.newsweek.com...

Biden sending Boris some cash, and not making the UK pay it's G7 membership dues?

Blood suckers love a WIMP U.S. President

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Chiming in from a small town in the East of Scotland (our infection rate, per capita, was the worst in Scotland on Wednesday) where my youngests P2 class was sent home due to a member of her class testing positive.

For the record I've had both AstraZenica shots, will be interesting to see if being a Guinea Pig pays off.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
I get it's a personal choice but it blows my mind people are still planning on getting the jab when they're not in the vulnerable group at all

I can't speak for others but I accepted the jab as the mother of my 2 youngest kids and my housemate are both very high risk and I wouldn't want to be responsible for anything happening to either of them.

Dae

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Anyone heard of the Zoe App? They have been tracking covid and vaccine side effect for a while in the UK and I think they have roughly 1 mil users. I don't know too much about it as I don't use it but I watch their youtube updates occasionally.

One posted 2 days ago had an update of the symptoms of the Delta variant. Are you ready for this? In order are:-

1. Headache
2. Sore throat
3. Runny nose
4. Fever
5. Cough

With loss of smell coming in at around 10th position of the symptom list (I don't know 6 - 9). So he said it's basically a cold. Now if we have a think, most cases are unvaccinated people right? It is possible that the virus has lost its punch and has fit into humanity by presenting as a cold you can recover from?

Here is the vid, its around the 6 min mark that he talks of the symptoms.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Not everyone experiences these. For me both AZ shots left me feeling tired and out of sorts. 1st jab I felt like that 5 days, the 2nd only 2 days but was more lethargic. No headaches or any of the really nasty stuff. I know a fair few who have had it with no nasty side effects.

Dae

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No those are Covid symptoms as from May (Delta/Indian variant), not vaccine side effects.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Dept for Health/NHS Executive have issued an order to all hospitals and health care trusts to change how they record infection rates in hospital admissions and patients.

No longer will hospitals record patients attending or admitted for reasons other than C19 symptoms as 'cases' and no longer will deaths be recorded as 'with' covid.

This initiative is not to be retrospective, meaning that following roll-out of mass vaccination, death rates will reflect lower incidences of 'death with' C19 giving lower overall fatalities making it easier for statisticians to demonstrate vaccine efficacy.

A total fricking fudge.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Your government is now the actual enemy of the people ..... just sayin.

" now " ?
my god you are quick!
they have always been the enemy of the people.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why does UK's BORIS JOHNSON like U.S. President Joe Biden so much?

Biden is a "breath of fresh air!": www.newsweek.com...

Biden sending Boris some cash, and not making the UK pay it's G7 membership dues?

Blood suckers love a WIMP U.S. President

You bring Biden into this?

May not fit your agenda but there are no protests against Biden here in the UK.

I seem to recall there were quite a few when yer man Trump last came here.

So, yes. A breath of fresh air as opposed to a narcissistic megalomaniac control freak idiot.
edit on 12-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join