It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Strikes Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
CF, that is such old news. I don't know why it is now being paraded about again. The Brits were duped and America used it to help justify an invasion of Iraq. Do you seriouslly deny that Iraq had WMD's? Perhaps I can introduce you to some Iranians or Kurds.

Really, there were WMDs? Well, where are they? Did Saddam make them magically disappear? Maybe its in Clinton's pants? SOMEBODY GET ME THE STAR REPORT!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Question:

What are the Democrats going to rally around when or if Bush does what was advised today to do and that was to: Come out, in a National address, and say that they were wrong in using the 16 word sentence in the SOTU speech and then explain his reasoning for war? As far as I know, there are only two Dem. candidates that want the 'answers': Dean and Graham....the others feel as Bush does.....lets move on....

It is strikingly humorous that all 9 candidates backed Bush on this war and the WMD issue.

Just curious.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What a touching fabricated letter written by a democratic propagandist. His son may be in Baghdad, and the son may have written the letter as propaganda, as a matter of fact.

I have a letter just like that but 180 degrees out. As a matter of fact, mine, from an infantryman, says that one is a lie.

Again, as far as Bush's statement, there was no lie there that you can say definitely, what we have here is another time where you do not believe him. Your intense hatred for Bush and republicans and a total and intense drive to discredit anything stated by them makes you totally unreliable. You have no idea that you have discredited your own testimony? Gee, I can't believe that a rational adult would have trouble understanding that a man eaten up with an unhealthy anger would be seen as one who might possibly be tainted.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
CF, the biological weapons are dumped in the rivers. Do you care to take a sip from the Tigris? Others are buried, even more are shipped to Syria. Wake up.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey Colonel if you like politics why don't you come learn something about it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm trying to get a discussion going about Government, not a debate about what it's doing or so forth, though what it is doing will be brought forth as references and such to see how it's adhering to the constitution.

But so that we can all better learn the complete workings of US Government and the State Governments.

Right now it seems we'll be discussing budgeting and who has the authority to budget what...and what programs are being budgeted that step out of bounds if any.

Would you like to share comments about where, how and what the US government and even state governments can budget?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Question:

What are the Democrats going to rally around when or if Bush does what was advised today to do and that was to: Come out, in a National address, and say that they relied on were wrong in using the 16 word sentence in the SOTU speech and then explain his reasoning for war? As far as I know, there are only two Dem. candidates that want the 'answers': Dean and Graham....the others feel as Bush does.....lets move on....

It is strikingly humorous that all 9 candidates backed Bush on this war and the WMD issue.

Just curious.

regards
seekerof

We had a fraud election and you say "Let's move on."The trilloin dollar surplus is gone to hundreds of billions in deficits and you say "Let's move on. " Veterans Benefits are cut by the billions and you say "Let's move on." Bush LIED and over 5,000 innocent Iraqis died and over 200 AMerican soldiers have died and are still dying and you say "Let's move on."

WE'RE TIRED OF BEING DECIEVED AND LIED TO AND "MOVING ON."

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
*Jumps in, with Doc. Johnson grace*

Move along people, move along.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What a touching fabricated letter written by a democratic propagandist. His son may be in Baghdad, and the son may have written the letter as propaganda, as a matter of fact.

I have a letter just like that but 180 degrees out. As a matter of fact, mine, from an infantryman, says that one is a lie.

Again, as far as Bush's statement, there was no lie there that you can say definitely, what we have here is another time where you do not believe him. Your intense hatred for Bush and republicans and a total and intense drive to discredit anything stated by them makes you totally unreliable. You have no idea that you have discredited your own testimony? Gee, I can't believe that a rational adult would have trouble understanding that a man eaten up with an unhealthy anger would be seen as one who might possibly be tainted.

Are you talking about me or Ken Star or Newt Gingrinch or Ann Coulter or Michael Savage or Tom DeLay or Henry Hyde or.......

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Seekerof
Question:

What are the Democrats going to rally around when or if Bush does what was advised today to do and that was to: Come out, in a National address, and say that they relied on were wrong in using the 16 word sentence in the SOTU speech and then explain his reasoning for war? As far as I know, there are only two Dem. candidates that want the 'answers': Dean and Graham....the others feel as Bush does.....lets move on....

Just curious.

regards
seekerof

We had a fraud election and you say "Let's move on."The trilloin dollar surplus is gone to hundreds of billions in deficits and you say "Let's move on. " Veterans Benefits are cut by the billions and you say "Let's move on." Bush LIED and over 5,000 innocent Iraqis died and over 200 AMerican soldiers have died and are still dying and you say "Let's move on."

WE'RE TIRED OF BEING DECIEVED AND LIED TO AND "MOVING ON."

Colonel, I did not ask this to raise nor heighten your anxieties nor your anger. I did not say "I" said move on. I said that 7 of the 9 Democratic Pres. Nom's did, as Bush did. You, being in the Dean camp, agree with his and Graham's positions of pressing for answers.

Again, in your hurried anger and eagerness to take what I am asking wrongly, you missed what I asked.
Thank you.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Allright, you squirrely little cheese-eating Esquire, you make one more off the wall comment about Ann and I'll show you what the definition of "battery" is first-hand!

Um, but you'll have to come down here for the whupp-aise administration, I don't travel to Washington Demensia Central. I'm afraid I might accidentally drink the water and become either a politician or a lawyer!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not angry. I'm just implying a point. If I were angry, there would be some choice insults included. No worries.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Allright, you squirrely little cheese-eating Esquire, you make one more off the wall comment about Ann and I'll show you what the definition of "battery" is first-hand!

Um, but you'll have to come down here for the whupp-aise administration, I don't travel to Washington Demensia Central. I'm afraid I might accidentally drink the water and become either a politician or a lawyer!

You acutally LIKE that anemic undead zombie cretin. The woman needs therapy in a bad way.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I'm not angry. I'm just implying a point. If I were angry, there would be some choice insults included. No worries.

Trust me, if Colonel was angry and got himself banned, he is savvy enough to post using a proxy. Both he and I have done this.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The trilloin dollar surplus is gone to hundreds of billions in deficits

I don't know what world you live on...but the budget surplus was only about what...100million dollars.

The Trillion dollar "Budget" is the average tax revenue that comes annually, to the United States. Has nothing to do with the "Surplus."

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason

The trilloin dollar surplus is gone to hundreds of billions in deficits

I don't know what world you live on...but the budget surplus was only about what...100million dollars.

The Trillion dollar "Budget" is the average tax revenue that comes annually, to the United States. Has nothing to do with the "Surplus."

Its still gone!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

CF, the biological weapons are dumped in the rivers. Do you care to take a sip from the Tigris? Others are buried, even more are shipped to Syria. Wake up.

Oh, how convenient. Why has the Admin made up this fantasy as of yet? You should work for these guys. They need help.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trust me, if Colonel was angry and got himself banned, he is savvy enough to post using a proxy. Both he and I have done this.

Two things going against that idea,
we have computer geeks extraordinaire at this site that will detect and destroy such an attempt, and linguistic experts that will recognize your individual syntax and will smoke you out.

As for you "Colonel", drag your sorry lawyer lard-butt down here to Alabama so I can open up a righteous can of whupp-butt! Don't nobody, I mean nobody call Ann a cretin. True, she needs to eat a few more squares a day, but I'll bet she'd tear you out of the frame in a debate contest. You know, where there are rules and empty insults get you no points!

Never mind that. Just take 85 south out of Atlanta until you get to Taylor road just north of Montgomery go to the T intersection, hang a right, go till it dead ends (U.S. hwy 231), go south, and call me when you get to Troy. And bring your credit card as loser buys beer, and I really like beer. And none of that cheap crap, either. And you'll pay for the pool table as well. Might as well whup you on the table, too.

Remember, whuppin' credit card and beer. Lots of beer.

Callin' Ann a cretin. Pfft.
Bolemic, maybe, but a Cretin...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Actually, I really think she may be a transvestite. She does have those "manish" hard features (high cheek bones, striking jawline, big Adam's apple).

Two things going against that idea,
we have computer geeks extraordinaire at this site that will detect and destroy such an attempt, and linguistic experts that will recognize your individual syntax and will smoke you out.

As for you "Colonel", drag your sorry lawyer lard-butt down here to Alabama so I can open up a righteous can of whupp-butt! Don't nobody, I mean nobody call Ann a cretin. True, she needs to eat a few more squares a day, but I'll bet she'd tear you out of the frame in a debate contest. You know, where there are rules and empty insults get you no points!

Never mind that. Just take 85 south out of Atlanta until you get to Taylor road just north of Montgomery go to the T intersection, hang a right, go till it dead ends (U.S. hwy 231), go south, and call me when you get to Troy. And bring your credit card as loser buys beer, and I really like beer. And none of that cheap crap, either. And you'll pay for the pool table as well. Might as well whup you on the table, too.

Remember, whuppin' credit card and beer. Lots of beer.

Callin' Ann a cretin. Pfft.
Bolemic, maybe, but a Cretin...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
(Sorry, it didn't post)

I actually think she may be a transvestite. SHe does have those "manish" features (high cheek bones, hard jawline, big Adam's Apple)

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yo, TC, I think you ought to take Colonel in debate...

Just challenge him, he'll accept. You'll win. That way you don't even have to get your shottie or anything out.. It'll be great to see you guys in debate, this is all ya'll have talked about for the past 2 or 3 weeks anyways...

Tassadar

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join